FIFA Forums XI (Pro Clubs)

Comments

• semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hi, is it possible to join the team, really ain't long into proclubs ( think my payer is about 83) but looking to improve in a cool team.
    Random online is just bs
  • xenu
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    semia172 wrote: »
    Hi, is it possible to join the team, really ain't long into proclubs ( think my payer is about 83) but looking to improve in a cool team.
    Random online is just bs

of course you can just add me on origin and ill send u an invite. origin id: underguld
  • Premier-Sky
    2880 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone want to play?
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    JOIN US IF U WANT TO PLAY
  • PVFCB97xD
    13141 posts Has That Special Something
    OK SIR
  • xenu
    having a blast.
    iwqi43.jpg

if anyone wannts to join we will try to fit u in :)
  • xenu
    if anyones up for clubs come join us
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is this EGY guy any good? :trollface:
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    xenu wrote: »

I am unsure of my fate in playing FIFA 15 or even FIFA 16. My mom got very pissed and threatened to remove any FIFA in the house FOREVER. I hope I can shmooze her into letting me play FIFA but it may not be possible. If this is the case maybe FIFA 17 because I have freedom from my mom due to me turning 18.
  • PVFCB97xD

I am unsure of my fate in playing FIFA 15 or even FIFA 16. My mom got very pissed and threatened to remove any FIFA in the house FOREVER. I hope I can shmooze her into letting me play FIFA but it may not be possible. If this is the case maybe FIFA 17 because I have freedom from my mom due to me turning 18.

Did you rage?
  • xenu
    dude jakob what happend man?
  • xenu wrote: »

I was a little behind on my schoolwork. And lied about some of it. She found out before I can fix anything and just went crazy.
  • Daddy
    5490 posts Big Money Move

I was a little behind on my schoolwork. And lied about some of it. She found out before I can fix anything and just went crazy.

She is correct though, you will realise the importance of education once you start looking for a job.
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    Daddy wrote: »

She is correct though, you will realise the importance of education once you start looking for a job.

School after 8th grade feels like a unpaid job where everything almost becomes useless. Lots of things are not going to be implied into everyday life after 8th grade. I agree there should be a punishment. But not of that severity. Let me buy the game but don't let me play for a week or so. She thinks I'm Addicted to the game which is a little true. But I could be addicted to other more harmful things that other kids my age may be getting into now. At least with a job you get paid for what you do. Also, I have always done fine with grades 95% average over the last few years. I am just sometimes late handing things in.
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
  • Flooby
    709 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I go on holiday and come back to find EGY in the club... what is this?
  • PVFCB97xD
    Flooby wrote: »
    I go on holiday and come back to find EGY in the club... what is this?

Haha I also didnt play since Egy was in
  • PVFCB97xD

• JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    Got some better yet bad news. I was able to work my mom down so I can get FIFA 16 for Christmas. For the mean time I will try to stay somewhat active in the forums and in the FIFA community as a whole.