FIFA 21 Bug Thread

AnthonyMUFC89
128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2020
Hi all

As it looks like we have no bug thread I'll start one.

Manchester United's Bruno Fernandes is being pronounced as Bruno Fenandge.

Various missing 3rd kits

Comments

• Druski5150
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pitch color is atrocious ( bleak grey instead of green) and the setting that adjusts the color is only available during kick off mode.
    The handball PK bug from last year is still in the game (whenever PK is awarded due to handball the commentary goes silent, the game is still k in a cut scene and the player who committed the handball does a weird shuffle on the pitch. When gameplay resumes commentators do not mention the handball).
    Players run through ad boards and the net.
    Sevilla kit is missing chest sponsor.

Those are the ones I noticed during the 10 hour trial.
  • mrembert11
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2020
    - Can't edit defensive awareness for real and created players. Really annoying when trying to create defensive players and their overall is lower than I'd like.
    - Can't change jersey numbers for national teams. None of the teams show up in the edit player section.
    - Can't edit created player appearance after saving them. Somehow the algorithm in the game thinks created players are real players after you make them.
    - Roberto Firmino doesn't show up in the Brazilian player pool when changing the national teams. Not sure if there are other players with this same issue but I noticed him.
    - Leagues/teams not in alphabetical order in edit team section. After editing one player it goes back to the main menu instead of going back to the team you were just working on so you can edit more players
    - Can't create LW/RW or LWB/RWB. Selecting left/right for the forward position creates LF/RF which none of the real players are listed as that position. It would be nice to have the option to create wingbacks instead of the traditional outside back or outside mid.
    - The "morph" option when creating your player's face doesn't seem to do much. Kind of just stuck with generic options when creating a player
    - Created players won't show up in player pool of designated national team in edit teams. In older versions you were able to add your created players to the national team of their selected nationality and now you can't.
    Post edited by mrembert11 on
  • flcinusa
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Hi all

As it looks like we have no bug thread I'll start one.

Manchester United's Bruno Fernandes is being pronounced as Bruno Fenandge.

Various missing 3rd kits

Fur-nandsh is the correct pronunciation, he's not spanish
  • TeamExtreme17
    4971 posts Big Money Move
    Edit Real Player STILL isnt fixed!!

Leagues/teams need to be in alphabetical order and once edited/saved a player it should load back to that player you were last editing so you can carry on editing the rest of that team!! This bug has been in since the launch of Fifa 20 and reported hundreds of times..

It was still present in the Beta so i reported it in the Beta forums and its STILL an issue in the Early Access version!!
  • Snus
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Edit Real Player STILL isnt fixed!!

Leagues/teams need to be in alphabetical order and once edited/saved a player it should load back to that player you were last editing so you can carry on editing the rest of that team!! This bug has been in since the launch of Fifa 20 and reported hundreds of times..

It was still present in the Beta so i reported it in the Beta forums and its STILL an issue in the Early Access version!!

That is extremely frustrating, I would only really use it to change players boots and thankfully the majority last season all had correct boots from what I remember except maybe the odd 1/2 players and some youth players.
  • mrembert11
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2020
    It's sad that this thread has started when the game has only be out for barely 2 days... get it together EA
    Post edited by mrembert11 on
  • Currently testing on ea access on Xbox one.
    Does anyone else experience the bug after a hand ball penalty kick is called where the player shakingly stumbles away and you need to opt to sim the game to get it back working?

Also the sentences in the career mode goals make no sense.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Offline tournaments apparantly still crash too!!
  • Here is a problem I couldn’t fix since FIFA20. Maybe someone has a solution. Playing a career with a lower league team and climbing up the leagues I get defeated by the board and eventually sacked because I am asked to adjust wages of the players. Well, even if I give my youth players significantly more money it’s not calming down the board, rating keeps dropping until eventually I get fired. Anybody can offer some knowledge on that subject?
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maz23051 wrote: »
    Currently testing on ea access on Xbox one.
    Does anyone else experience the bug after a hand ball penalty kick is called where the player shakingly stumbles away and you need to opt to sim the game to get it back working?

Also the sentences in the career mode goals make no sense.

L1 and R1 skips it, counts it as a highlight
  • Whitey24
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Keepers don't save anything
  • in clubs customs tactics do not save
  • MJD85
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    Midfielders are frozen when opposition attacks.
    Defenders take a little wrong step to make space for attackers to score.
    No crosses from AI attackers.
    No fouls from AI players.
  • ‘Momentum’ has gone, replaced with pre-determined results online. Game knows already who wins before you even kick off
  • ‘Momentum’ has gone, replaced with pre-determined results online. Game knows already who wins before you even kick off

Players 3 yards offside not flagged when scoring goals also

• AnthonyMUFC89
    Whitey24 wrote: »
    Keepers don't save anything

I've noticed that keepers reaction timing has decreased slightly compared to last years version.
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    ‘Momentum’ has gone, replaced with pre-determined results online. Game knows already who wins before you even kick off

Players 3 yards offside not flagged when scoring goals also

I've not had this one is this on PS4
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    The handball penalty bug kind of kills the game. No commentary and the game in a way freezes all controller input and you have to watch the offending player scuttle like a crab across the pitch until the cut scene kicks in
  • Where1sMyTaco
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    My players kit number keeps changing to another number after every game and I have to change it back every time. Also I may be the only one that makes their own player and plays as them in career mode but I have noticed that my AI teammates are constantly running offside. I even in obvious situations where a pro would never go offside.
  • Iv9
    95 posts Park Captain
    The handball penalty bug kind of kills the game. No commentary and the game in a way freezes all controller input and you have to watch the offending player scuttle like a crab across the pitch until the cut scene kicks in
    In PS4 when this happens, press L1 and R1 at the same time and the screen immediately disappears and we go to penalties. Still sucks though
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    Iv9 wrote: »
    In PS4 when this happens, press L1 and R1 at the same time and the screen immediately disappears and we go to penalties. Still sucks though

Nice one I'll try that next time it happens
  • TeamExtreme17
    A few issues have been passed on to the dev team..

• AnthonyMUFC89
    A few issues have been passed on to the dev team..

Nice one there is a slight hope that these will be corrected
  • aka Rand0m Her0
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Mane Champions League card pricing bug. Gold Mane has a price range of 38,000-700,000 but Champions League card is 9,900-190,000. I spoke to EA today, again, and they still have yet to acknowledge this issue or give any update as to whether or not they will do anything to fix the issue. Pricing for Mane is correct on his gold card on xbox, his gold card on PS4 and his Champions League card on PS4.
  • Druski5150
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Read the pitch notes for titles update 4. Looks like the handball PK animation bug is finally sorted