Rivals Lag

Eddieww
522 posts An Exciting Prospect
I genuinely can't play a rivals match its that bad. No other game mode online even comes close to how unplayable it is for me right now. Anyone else having this?

It's a shame because I'm really enjoying the game otherwise, makes me worried for the first champs weekends though

Comments

• IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    Where are you located ?

I wish the game explicitly tells us the country (and/or state) location of our opponents o:)
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve just made a thread on the same thing, one sided button lag is gonna finish this game for a lot of people very early.
  • DicaniosGod
    5801 posts Big Money Move
    I played yesterday and it was great, today it’s appalling!!!
  • Rsscllghn
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah shocking bad for me today. Pity as I was enjoying it on early access.

Looks like another year of he who has less lag wins.
  • Eddieww
    IraqBruin wrote: »
    Where are you located ?

I wish the game explicitly tells us the country (and/or state) location of our opponents o:)

UK in a city, so not like I can blame being rural :(
  • Eddieww
    I played yesterday and it was great, today it’s appalling!!!

I played 1 match this afternoon and it was fine, cooked some food and came back on to play some more and I can't change player without a 2 second-ish delay. All my opponents seem to be playing fine though.
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Delay issues already :open_mouth: Guess it's gonna be a complete waste of time after full release....
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    Eddieww wrote: »
    IraqBruin wrote: »
    Where are you located ?

UK in a city, so not like I can blame being rural :(
    I live in DC and soon will be saying the same thing about COD cold war :D
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    Boffa wrote: »
    Delay issues already :open_mouth: Guess it's gonna be a complete waste of time after full release....

At least we’ve found out early before spending money on FP
  • Eddieww
    Boffa wrote: »
    A lot of people seem to be complaining about pace, which personally I don't mind about the game.

But not being able to change player in time to counter/cover it due to lag is extremely frustrating