Cheap Team for Rivals Placements?

kfcbucket21
8192 posts League Winner
Anyone have a cheap 15-25k squad they enjoyed using to start? Open to any form :)

Comments

• zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    You could do a 4222 with a cheap La Liga Spanish defense and a pacy CSL mid/attack. Bakambu, Teixera, Arnautovic, Talisca, Augusto
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner
    zzachzx wrote: »
    You could do a 4222 with a cheap La Liga Spanish defense and a pacy CSL mid/attack. Bakambu, Teixera, Arnautovic, Talisca, Augusto

like this?
    cheap-starter.png
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move

like this?
    cheap-starter.png
    Yeah if that’s within your range looks great!
  • Falafelmonster
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    I had a cheap seria a team with belotti and ribery up front. Double 5* WF up top is lethal!
    Would highly recommend
  • Paawkyy
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero

like this?
    cheap-starter.png
    Yeah if that’s within your range looks great!

Replace romulo with Paulinho if you can
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner
    I had a cheap seria a team with belotti and ribery up front. Double 5* WF up top is lethal!
    Would highly recommend

was thinking of this, could replace one of the ST with belotti. What's the rest of the team like?

italy-cheap-team.png
  • Falafelmonster
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    That’s excellent!
    I had perisic on the left wing, another Pacey Italian guy on the right wing (just ok).
    Back line better than what I had, picked up manolas pretty quick though, he’s amazing.