Controller support

Anyone else having a glitch that freezes controller controls when you boot up a rivals game had this happen to me 3 times now out of 6 games had to take an L beavsue playing keyboard in fifa is dog ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

Comments

• yeah, i have the same problem, the first 3 games of rivals i had to quit because i couldnt use my controller. I dont know how to play in keyboard and is ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ playing in it.
  • Literally happened to me earlier the annoying thing is that in one of my games i could still pause the game but could not move players. I hope this is only rivals and not squad battles
  • Nathan wrote: ยป
    Literally happened to me earlier the annoying thing is that in one of my games i could still pause the game but could not move players. I hope this is only rivals and not squad battles

BRUH THE SHAME THING, EA SPORTS CAN YOU FIX THAT? I PAY 60$ FOR THAT?
  • Nathan wrote: ยป
    Literally happened to me earlier the annoying thing is that in one of my games i could still pause the game but could not move players. I hope this is only rivals and not squad battles

If you find the solution, tell me pls
  • madmarman40
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Easy fix pause the game pull the power on the controller via batteries (what I do)or unplug USB and replug this should work I haven't tried the latter though
  • I had/have the same problem, what you have to do is when you start the game click thourgh everything with your controller DO NOT use your keyboard, once you are in UT when you see all the buttons in the menu with controller symbols and not keyboard letters you are good to go
  • madmarman40
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had/have the same problem, what you have to do is when you start the game click thourgh everything with your controller DO NOT use your keyboard, once you are in UT when you see all the buttons in the menu with controller symbols and not keyboard letters you are good to go

that,s not the problem here this is after doing that and its random
  • Easy fix pause the game pull the power on the controller via batteries (what I do)or unplug USB and replug this should work I haven't tried the latter though

Via batteries? what? explain better pls i need play division rivals :cry: