Volta Squads - Position changing????

iArcher-x
36 posts Last Pick at the Park
Hi all,

Me and my mate decided to jump on Volta Squads yesterday and his position is an Attacker and I'm a midfielder.. When inviting him he automatically went into the one defender slot I had available in the formation I chose, I couldn't figure a way of changing the line-up so that he played as an attacker instead? I even paused in game and tried changing it but it didn't allow me to click and make any tactical adjustments.

Is this a bug or does the game just decide where people are going to play? I know you can before the game edit formations however this doesn't seem to allow you to decide where you'd your mates players to play.

Hope I've explained this well enough!!!

Comments

• i’ve got the same problem
  • iArcher-x wrote: »
    Hi all,

Me and my mate decided to jump on Volta Squads yesterday and his position is an Attacker and I'm a midfielder.. When inviting him he automatically went into the one defender slot I had available in the formation I chose, I couldn't figure a way of changing the line-up so that he played as an attacker instead? I even paused in game and tried changing it but it didn't allow me to click and make any tactical adjustments.

Is this a bug or does the game just decide where people are going to play? I know you can before the game edit formations however this doesn't seem to allow you to decide where you'd your mates players to play.

Hope I've explained this well enough!!!

i’ve got the same problem
  • If you are in the lobby where People join and you press up on your stick you should be able to change positoon