Post your Players Price questions here

BondJame5Collins
2716 posts Fans' Favourite
Rather than a million threads asking about player prices and when to sell, it makes sense to have one and hopefully the poster can find an answer.

I'll start.

Sadio Mane - Currently selling for 450k on PS4. How much do you think he'll go up, if at all, before the first WL? I don't think he will because in the BPL you have Son and Rashford as much cheaper alternatives. Thoughts?

Comments

• I’ve just packed Harry Kane and disappointed he’s only going for 35k ish buy it now. Sell now or hold on ?
  • IxToMxI
    8232 posts League Winner
    I’ve just packed Werner from the SBc’s dunno what to do with him he’s extinct at 200k
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1391 posts Play-Off Hero
    Great idea for a thread

I’ve packed some good players and wondering who to keep and who to sell so any advice much appreciated

Aubameyang and salah- thinking about keeping until close to first weekend league. Thinking they could both get up to 500k+

Ter stegen- no idea what to do with him

Depay and wijnaldum- thinking about selling as soon as price range gets updated

Also packed a few 86-87 rated players that are non meta and not sure if best to keep for an sbc and sell then

I don’t need coins right now as I’m running a Chelsea team and only need havertz and werner to finish that which I’m happy to fund with proceeds from selling others.

Any thoughts?
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1391 posts Play-Off Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    I’ve just packed Werner from the SBc’s dunno what to do with him he’s extinct at 200k

They’ll increase his range soon I’d think so unless your desperate for coins now you will be able to sell for more than 200k once he’s updated

• Jamiecpfc
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Suarez if. Currently 100k. Being a week 1 TOTW will the card increase on release or should I sell now?
  • Lfc23
    3852 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2020
    What price do you think hazard and son will be on full release currently

Hazard - 170k
    Son - 260k son is 57k cheaper on Xbox than ps

Xbox
  • D0lvl
    4943 posts Big Money Move
    Question for traders. This happened last year. With players investing and holding off on selling till first WL, you’ll definitely make more profit but like last year, everyone selling off then it leads to undercutting. Profit from your trading to buy that target players will fall short with everyone’s prices rising.

So sell now (those with price ranges already set) if you can to buy the meta players before they rise more before 1st wl?
  • Ludaslol
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    What do we think with Allan? Seems like a great player for WL. 70k atm
  • BondJame5Collins
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Question for traders. This happened last year. With players investing and holding off on selling till first WL, you’ll definitely make more profit but like last year, everyone selling off then it leads to undercutting. Profit from your trading to buy that target players will fall short with everyone’s prices rising.

So sell now (those with price ranges already set) if you can to buy the meta players before they rise more before 1st wl?

If you are waiting to build your team, sell now and buy now. If you have a team and still have assets in your club. Hold until before the first WL.
  • BondJame5Collins
    Charp92 wrote: »
    I’ve just packed Harry Kane and disappointed he’s only going for 35k ish buy it now. Sell now or hold on ?

Kane won't go up much, if at all.
  • BondJame5Collins
    Ludaslol wrote: »
    What do we think with Allan? Seems like a great player for WL. 70k atm

Doesn't he have a OTW card? Should go up a bit as he'll be out of packs. Good link who a hybrid into the popular Militao/Carlos.
  • BondJame5Collins
    Great idea for a thread

I’ve packed some good players and wondering who to keep and who to sell so any advice much appreciated

Aubameyang and salah- thinking about keeping until close to first weekend league. Thinking they could both get up to 500k+

Ter stegen- no idea what to do with him

Depay and wijnaldum- thinking about selling as soon as price range gets updated

Also packed a few 86-87 rated players that are non meta and not sure if best to keep for an sbc and sell then

I don’t need coins right now as I’m running a Chelsea team and only need havertz and werner to finish that which I’m happy to fund with proceeds from selling others.

Any thoughts?

Sounds about right.
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sadio Mane - Currently selling for 450k on PS4. How much do you think he'll go up, if at all, before the first WL? I don't think he will because in the BPL you have Son and Rashford as much cheaper alternatives. Thoughts?

I agree with your logic. I think he might go up a little because it’s a good card and a popular player, but I’d probably take the profit if i had him and put the coins into cards that have a larger chance of a big rise.

The other thing about Mane is that his nation makes him hard to use in hybrids, so with Rashford and Son as cheaper alternatives, there aren’t many secondary uses for him to help drive up price like you’d have with a Brazil or France player.
  • BondJame5Collins
    @fussydutchman Any players you'd recommend investing in?
  • fussydutchman
    What are people thinking about mid-level starter cards like Reguilon, Ricardo Pereira, and Tierney? I’ve got quite a few of them and wondering when to sell. During early access or wait until the 9th or later?

Also, Manolas seems like a good buy at just 23k on Xbox, when so many CBs with pace are going for much more. Will Serie A demand be enough to lift his price significantly?

• Vezzo
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTW A. Gomez will rise for sure?
    Also what about F. Mendy LB?
  • Rsscllghn
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    Traore, 15k for a 79 rated player. How high will they increase his range?

Haaland, bought for 45k, currently 100+k. Tipped for TOTW next week. How high could he go? Very good player but it's 100k for an 84!!
  • BondJame5Collins
    What are people thinking about mid-level starter cards like Reguilon, Ricardo Pereira, and Tierney? I’ve got quite a few of them and wondering when to sell. During early access or wait until the 9th or later?

Also, Manolas seems like a good buy at just 23k on Xbox, when so many CBs with pace are going for much more. Will Serie A demand be enough to lift his price significantly?

I don't think Ricardo is a good one. There are so many RBs in the PL, TAA, Ricardo, Semedo, AWB, Cancelo, Walker, Bellerin, James.

I think Tierney could go up a bit but not a great deal, same with Reguilon. Not enough to worry about though.

• BondJame5Collins
    Vezzo wrote: »
    TOTW A. Gomez will rise for sure?
    Also what about F. Mendy LB?

I've got Gomez and was told by a few posters on here to hold until before the first WL.
  • fussydutchman
    edited October 2020

I’ve got the same question! From a demand perspective, good ST and CB cards in the BPL seem very limited, which is why all the good ones are either extinct or close to being extinct, so I have invested some into the second level options who have okay pace like Soyuncu, Lindelof and Rudiger (of course now he’s extinct), and Callum Wilson and Calvert-Lewin. But I’m going to get rid of them quickly upon full release because I’m nervous about them holding value too long.
  • BondJame5Collins

I’ve got the same question! From a demand perspective, good ST and CB cards in the BPL seem very limited, which is why all the good ones are either extinct or close to being extinct, so I have invested some into the second level options who have okay pace like Soyuncu, Lindelof and Rudiger (of course now he’s extinct), and Callum Wilson and Calvert-Lewin. But I’m going to get rid of them quickly upon full release because I’m nervous about them holding value too long.

I was thinking of picking up some Lindelof cards, looks really well rounded.
  • Dmarques11
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2020
    On Xbox where do see Havertz price settling at after the price adjustment?
  • Lfc23
    3852 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2020
    Lfc23 wrote: »

Hazard - 170k

Xbox

I picked son up before at 260k he’s on 1 goal and 1 assist so far, would his price increase loads with him being in totw (if he gets in ) or would it be best to sell in the hype

He’s already shot up 40k since I bought him
  • Menloh
    429 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What happens with reguilon price since Telles is confirmed to man utd. Is now at 13k on ps4.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero

Hazard - 170k

Xbox

I picked son up before at 260k he’s on 1 goal and 1 assist so far, would his price increase loads with him being in totw (if he gets in ) or would it be best to sell in the hype

He’s already shot up 40k since I bought him

bough him o PS4 for 280 .. sold for 410 today
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Good thread, do we think Joao Felix will go up much as the card looks bang average
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SON? I packed him yesterday and will hold until Friday/Saturday but I was thinking 600k
  • fussydutchman
    Menloh wrote: »
    What happens with reguilon price since Telles is confirmed to man utd. Is now at 13k on ps4.

Great question. I own about 10 Reguilons right now so I’m definitely interested.

Telles’ price has shot up to almost 20k, which is his current cap. Telles is definitely a better card than Reguilon, and he might even be better than Robertson. So I think Telles might go extinct and then rise further after his cap is raised. Robertson is currently 70k, down from 75k earlier today, and he might come down further. But if Robertson was that high, I don’t see why Telles, being Brazilian in the Prem, can’t keep rising above 20k.

So, if Telles goes up significantly, maybe there is room for Reguilon to maintain some value? Definitely hurts his ceiling though.
  • Professor
    4267 posts National Call-Up
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Good thread, do we think Joao Felix will go up much as the card looks bang average

I'm wondering this too. I have him and he is a decent card but Rashford has been much better. Im thinking because he is popular with 5* skills he'll settle around 25-30k.
  • Afridi19
    794 posts Semi-Pro

Hazard - 170k

Xbox

Hazard is the best winger/ striker in la liga this year, he’s been great for me alongside ansu fati and I think they will both rise big