Please Fix these kit errors for the next patch.

Comments

• What about other 3rd kits Barca, PSG Leipzig?!are they in game after update 09.10
  • Bluemoon2393
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2020
    Silvermane wrote: »
    What about other 3rd kits Barca, PSG Leipzig?!are they in game after update 09.10

They will certainly add them because PSG and Mbappe are the games biggest promotion so they will add them in the next update.

PSG had 4 kits last season.

Wolves away kit is wrong as it needs more light blue and the pattern looks wrong as well.
  • Barcelona pink one?atletico green?leipzig blue)can you check please. These kits will definitely be using in Champions League
  • KingShankly
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sadly EA won't add third kits for second division squads.

Also Arsenal/Leicester/West Ham/Sheffield United have all debuted their third kits and they're still not in the game.

Also Wolves unveiled their third strip and why isn't Fullham's red away from last season not in as it's being used as this year's third strip.
  • deco10
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2020
    I made a publication asking to correct the kits fcporto, because kit 1 the blue lists are incorrect, in the area of ​​the arms there should be white and under the blue arm, and there is the opposite.

Post: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/567454/1-kit-fcporto#latest
  • Bluemoon2393
    Sadly EA won't add third kits for second division squads.

Also Arsenal/Leicester/West Ham/Sheffield United have all debuted their third kits and they're still not in the game.

Also Wolves unveiled their third strip and why isn't Fullham's red away from last season not in as it's being used as this year's third strip.

Could be different this year as they did rush this game because off the Pandemic. They know they have lots off work to be done. We can hope and prey.
  • KingShankly
    Well tomorrow is Tuesday when they usually release patches. Hopefully there is a new squad update that will add the missing third strips.
  • Bluemoon2393
    Well tomorrow is Tuesday when they usually release patches. Hopefully there is a new squad update that will add the missing third strips.

Lets hope so but I think it will be a few weeks before they fix things.
  • Any changes after today’s update?
  • Colesy
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    ??
  • Updated some broadcast packages, kits, stadiums, scenes, and audio.

Should be some changes at least...
  • Bluemoon2393
    Updated some broadcast packages, kits, stadiums, scenes, and audio.

I've seen no changes to Premier League and Blackburns sponsor. Maybe it will be the next big update.
  • Druski5150
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect

I've seen no changes to Premier League and Blackburns sponsor. Maybe it will be the next big update.

Off topic but did the update include the fix to pitch color setting being available in career mode?
  • Bluemoon2393
    Druski5150 wrote: »

Off topic but did the update include the fix to pitch color setting being available in career mode?

I don't know because I've only played on Ultimate Teams as I'm waiting for the big update to fix lots off issues including kits and also Elland Road and plus for the new Xbox Series X.
  • KingShankly
    No new kits, plus players on the Adidas All Star Team can't be transferred and some (Hakimi-Inter) are not in the game.
  • Bluemoon2393
    Burnley just released their third kit. It means every Premier League team now has a Home, Away and a Third kit.
  • Bluemoon2393
    After the update. Still no fixes on kits and certainly no 3rd kits either. I hope they are actually working on the kits that need fixing or adding 3rd kits.

I have a feeling the next update after this will be huge. I suppose 2.6GB update isn't really a big update. I think the next one will be 15GB to fix everything and add new stuff into the game.
  • Mikey84
    49 posts Park Captain
    Totally agree with you
  • EA will you ever listen and respond ?
  • Bluemoon2393
    edited October 2020
    Theres a you tube video where they added 3rd kits on (Type Fifa 21 Update 4).

You can see they added the missing kits but they all haven't got short numbers on (Arsenals has the wrong short number colour).

I did see a small fix on Leeds away kit sponsor but they haven't fixed the errors (Sleeves have the wrong pattern and the socks doesn't have the green top on the Navy Socks with the gold stripes.

I also seen Bournemouths kit sponsors get updated. So they maybe some hope for Blackburn fans.

I'm hoping they added the sleeve sponsors in as I didn't see this on the video. I did see they added (No room for Racism badge on) under the Premier League Logo (Not sure if they need to be more bigger as I feel there too small.

The link. I might have just realised its a FIFA modded kit update and maybe it might not be the next update.
  • nikolapfc89
    43 posts Park Captain
    They also must FIX so many kits because some of them are still 19/20.
    Swiss Superleague, Turkey Superlig etc and more.
  • Mikey84
    49 posts Park Captain
    At least some kits been updated
  • SpiritofOldwfc1859
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Please dont rest on your laurels EA. Its great that you have fixed some of these kits, but where are the third kits for some of the smaller leagues, i have never seen a third kit in the Swedish or Norwegian leagues, the japanese league this year has some great third kits and what about the lower leagues of the big countries.

I repeat again EA ALL CLUBS SHOULD HAVE ALL THEIR KITS
  • These 🎃🎃🎃🎃 aren’t gonna sort out 🎃🎃🎃🎃
  • ShiroyashaFIFA
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Theres a you tube video where they added 3rd kits on (Type Fifa 21 Update 4).

You can see they added the missing kits but they all haven't got short numbers on (Arsenals has the wrong short number colour).

I did see a small fix on Leeds away kit sponsor but they haven't fixed the errors (Sleeves have the wrong pattern and the socks doesn't have the green top on the Navy Socks with the gold stripes.

I also seen Bournemouths kit sponsors get updated. So they maybe some hope for Blackburn fans.

I'm hoping they added the sleeve sponsors in as I didn't see this on the video. I did see they added (No room for Racism badge on) under the Premier League Logo (Not sure if they need to be more bigger as I feel there too small.

The link. I might have just realised its a FIFA modded kit update and maybe it might not be the next update.

Napoli still have wrong colors for the away kit and wrong short number color for the home kit and obviously no number for the alternative.
    Oh come on EA ShittySports...
  • flcinusa
    746 posts Semi-Pro
    The numbers are wrong in that video because they had to edit the database just to get them to show, and they only edited the kits records, not the numbers
  • Colesy
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any idea if the no room for racism badge is on the premier league kits
  • Blackburn's sponsor still hasn't been added (much to my annoyance). Brentford's and Wycombe's sponsors are still wrong. All the other Championship team's sponsors that were missing have now been fixed, as has the pattern on Coventry's home shirt.
  • Colesy wrote: »
    Any idea if the no room for racism badge is on the premier league kits

They are