Please Fix these kit errors for the next patch.

Bluemoon2393
371 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 16
I watched the video and a lot off them don't look finished, right and missing. Sometimes I can't see from an angle for the sleeve sponsors.

Kit mistakes

Wrong colours and simple kit errors

Premier League

Arsenal Away Shirt colour needs to be ivory, slight pale cream colour not white

Fulham Shirt Sponsors unless a specific law prevents the use off the shirt sponsor (Gambling)

Leeds Home Names and Numbers need to be Black.

Leeds Away Kit Collar needs to be like Fulham, Leicester, Sheffield United, Wolves (Away) template. The Sleeves need to be corrected as you will find on the LUFC Shop or Adidas Shop. The Sponsor needs to be White but the footballer logo needs the gold accent (Again look at the official picture). Navy needs to be a little more darker and green needs to be more green/blueish colour. Socks needs the green/blueish top where the gold 3 stripes are.

https://shop.leedsunited.com/JER20102, https://shop.leedsunited.com/SOC20102

Leeds United Goalkeeper Kit the Badge needs to be full coloured and not monochrome. Also the Sponsor needs to be White.

https://shop.leedsunited.com/JER20113

Watch the videos on Youtube and you will see the differences compared to the real images.

Man United Away kit. Needs to be more darker grey/green or black. Looks like Light Grey.

Southampton Shirt Sponsors needs updating

Southampton Away Shorts need to be Royal Blue to match the shirt.

West Brom Away Names and Numbers need to be Red.

Wolves Away kit needs more light blue on the shirt also the pattern looks wrong compared to the real picture.

Championship

Blackburn Sponsors are missing on front and back off the shirts (All 3 Home, Away Goalkeeper)

Cardiff City Home Socks missing Adidas Logo

Nottingham Forest Goalkeeper kit missing sponsor.

Hope someone from EA reads this as its embarrassing to get these errors wrong. I will forgive them if they correct them with the next patch.

I have listed Premier League kit errors so anyone who can see any other errors from others leagues please post it on here so they actually do read this. The more we post the more they will fix the issues.

Premier League

Third Kits

Arsenal, Aston Villa, Burnley, Everton, Fulham, Leeds, Leicester, Man United, Sheffield United, West Brom, West Ham, Wolves

Missing Sleeve Sponsors

Aston Villa, Brighton, Crystal Palace, Everton, Leeds, Newcastle, West Brom, West Ham, Wolves

Championship

Third Kits

Barnsley, Birmingham City, Bournemouth, Bristol City, Cardiff, Derby, Huddersfield, Norwich, Nottingham Forest, Preston, Swansea, Watford, Wycombe
Post edited by Bluemoon2393 on

Comments

• Druski5150
    462 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sevilla kits are missing chest sponsor too.
  • Bluemoon2393
    Druski5150 wrote: »
    Sevilla kits are missing chest sponsor too.

That's good. Let's keeping going and keep posting any errors or missing kits.

Sevillas sponsor could be down to countries gambling laws. Maybe some countries won't allow gambling sponsors in the game. But then again we have teams with gambling sponsors in the game so it makes no sense.
  • Pedders8
    93 posts Park Captain
    So many kit errors, Blackburn Rovers missing their front and back of shirt sponsor.
  • Bluemoon2393
    Pedders8 wrote: »
    So many kit errors, Blackburn Rovers missing their front and back of shirt sponsor.

Lets hope that these issues are just temporary and they do a massive update on fixing these errors. Sometimes its not the missing sponsor but when they get the kits wrong like Leeds away kit and goalkeeper kit.

Bundesliga probably looks like the only fully finished league in the game. (With only 3 missing stadiums).
  • Wrong kit font for Feyenoord this year... Really disappointing, we got a nice 3D font on the away kit this year...
    We're also missing our sleeve sponsor TOTO. Breaks the immersion.

FIFA
    Schermafbeelding-2020-10-07-om-13-03-20.png

Real version

Schermafbeelding-2020-10-07-om-13-15-12.png
  • Missing third kits Eredivisie:

ADO Den Haag
    AZ
    FC Twente
    FC Utrecht
    PEC Zwolle
    PSV
    Vitesse
    Willem II

Very poor, hopefully added in an update....
  • KingShankly
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sadly once again all second/third division clubs don't have their third strips which will cause a lot of clashes if certain second clubs get promoted.

Missing Third Kits in the Bundesliga:

Augsburg (Red)
    Leverkusen (not released yet, possibly last years road white)
    Frankfurt (not released yet)
    Freiburg (Yellow)
    Hertha Berlin (Red)
    Leipzig (Champions League Ice Blue)
    Stuttgart (Dark Green)
    Union Berlin (Black and Blue)

Missing Third Kits Premier League:

Arsenal (Blue, already been worn)
    Aston Villa (White Shirt/Navy Shorts)
    Burnley (not released yet but could possibly be last year's Carolina Blue)
    Everton (Mint Green Shirt/Dark Green Shorts)
    Fulham (Red, last season's away strip)
    Leicester City (Maroon, already been worn)
    Manchester United (White/Black Stripes/White Shorts)
    West Brom (Yellow & Red)
    West Ham (Black)
    Wolves (not released, last year FIFA didn't add their Green Third Strip)

Other kits missing:

PSG (Purple Shirt/Black Shorts)
    Barcelona (Pink Shirt/Black Shorts)
    Celtic (Black & Green)
    Several Ligue 1/La Liga/Serie A third strips

Errors:

RB Leipzig's away strip is supposed to be blue but in the game it's purple from the broadcast angle

Southampton Away shirt is supposed to be Royal Blue to match the shorts. In the game the shirt is Dark Navy and the shorts are blue.

• KingShankly
    Also missing Sheffield United Dark Green strip they debuted against Arsenal.
  • IcelandicPsycho
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Along with missing their third kits I noticed many adidas kits look weird, like the arsenal home kit for example, the logos look out of place and kits don't look detailed, I especially noticed this with the hamburger SV kit who is also missing its main sponsor Orthomol, which is a family buissnes not connected with gambling so its weird not to be included. Portsmouth and Atletico madrid are also missing their third kit, they are with nike and had one last year, this whole thing is very strange.
  • Bluemoon2393
    Along with missing their third kits I noticed many adidas kits look weird, like the arsenal home kit for example, the logos look out of place and kits don't look detailed, I especially noticed this with the hamburger SV kit who is also missing its main sponsor Orthomol, which is a family buissnes not connected with gambling so its weird not to be included. Portsmouth and Atletico madrid are also missing their third kit, they are with nike and had one last year, this whole thing is very strange.

It seems FIFA have rushed things and not bothered to spend time fixing small issues which we can't correct ourselves.

I've added the Sheffield United third kit on the list off missing kits on the first page off the errors I have seen for the Premier League.

The more we find the more EA will fix them (Even if someone comes with the EA are too lazy tag) its better than doing nothing.
  • TeamExtreme17
    3629 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 11
    United's away kit is way too bright!!

Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • Bluemoon2393

Definitely needs to be more darker. I'll add that to the list.

I'm not sure if the Away kit is a very dark green, grey or black.

They used this kit against Sevilla so it should give us a clue how it should look in the game.
  • TeamExtreme17

They used this kit against Sevilla so it should give us a clue how it should look in the game.

It looks black, but up close its actually got a green hue to it..
  • Bluemoon2393
    edited October 7

I've added it onto my main post so someone from EA will read it. Same with the Sheffield United third kit.

I would have to reedit my post to include the others that everyone has mentioned so we got a good list for EA to fix.
  • TeamExtreme17

I've added it onto my main post so someone from EA will read it. Same with the Sheffield United third kit.

I would have to reedit my post to include the others that everyone has mentioned so we got a good list for EA to fix.

• Bluemoon2393

It's definitely got some Olive colour in the shirt. PES always gets it right and they do sometimes correct small mistakes that they might have accidentally missed out. With EA is a frustrating long battle.

I would need to do a picture off the Leeds Away kit and Goalkeeper kit and show them what they have done wrong.
  • uwfsam2000
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Eintracht Braunschweig Is missing their logo on the front of the kit.
  • henryclay1844
    1026 posts Professional
    From what I hear they won't be fixing much of anything for kits. They make over a billion from FUT alone, but won't hire an art company that knows what it is doing or responds to feedback, they don't fix anything and can't negotiate their way out of a paper bag anymore. (See all of the recent lost licenses) Why add third team kits or correct sponsors when you've got important things like 15 different colors of FUT cards?
  • KingShankly
    Not surprised with Man United Away strip in the game. Same thing happened in FIFA 18 for Man City's Third Strip which was dark green in real life but it was solid black in FIFA.

Also RB Leipzig"s away strip is blue but looks purple in the game.
  • Bluemoon2393
    Not surprised with Man United Away strip in the game. Same thing happened in FIFA 18 for Man City's Third Strip which was dark green in real life but it was solid black in FIFA.

Also RB Leipzig"s away strip is blue but looks purple in the game.

To be fair. Our third kit back in 2018 looked exactly like the real picture. 2017-18 was the best set off kits we had. All 3 were perfect. I do like the current set we have but last seasons was awful and they all didn't represent our club. The away was okay but the home and third were awful.

I expect EA will do a big patch to fix a lot off these errors. It's clear that they rushed ut or didn't get enough information on by the leagues/clubs/national teams/kit makers.

EA will always do a good job on Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund as they are their official partners in the game. A bit like PES with Arsenal, Man United, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Juventus. With PES you always get updates and fixes. PES is brilliant for International football as you have all the UEFA nations licensed and also they update them when they release a new kit.
  • KingShankly
    They finally added a third strip for Dortmund this year which is good.

It seems like this year the clubs affiliated with Adidas didn't get their third kits in the game while most of the NIKE clubs (except PSG/Atletico/Leverkusen/Frankfurt/Leipzig) have been added.

Also last year was a surprise that PSG's 4th kit was added. Would be nice if Liverpool/PSG/Tottenham 4th strips were added in an update. Leipzig also has an all red kit to be used in select Champions League matches and hopefully it gets patched in as well.
  • Bluemoon2393
    They finally added a third strip for Dortmund this year which is good.

It seems like this year the clubs affiliated with Adidas didn't get their third kits in the game while most of the NIKE clubs (except PSG/Atletico/Leverkusen/Frankfurt/Leipzig) have been added.

Also last year was a surprise that PSG's 4th kit was added. Would be nice if Liverpool/PSG/Tottenham 4th strips were added in an update. Leipzig also has an all red kit to be used in select Champions League matches and hopefully it gets patched in as well.

Maybe PES has been doing exclusive deals with Adidas and EA with Nike and Puma as it makes total sense now with club partnership licensing.

Then again Adidas has been a exclusive partner for EA so it confusing what sort off deals both games have been doing.
  • No sponsor on Forest goalkeeper shirt and no third kit.
  • Snus
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Loads of the Premier League teams have the PL patch/logo on both sleeves rather than just the one side. Amateur.
  • Stugg93
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bradford city have the wrong home kit from what I can see
  • flcinusa
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rayo Vallecano have the wrong kit, they dropped Kelme back in July, it's now made by Umbro

New York Red Bulls home shorts number is red when it should be white
  • Bluemoon2393
    edited October 10
    I've got the game today and I have noticed some teams names and numbers on the shirts and shorts are too big or too small and not consistent enough. Also the sleeve badges are the same as well as some are too big or too small.

EA have clearly rushed this and its a huge mess. It's probably like at least 10-15gb off fixes that needs doing.

I've updated my front page with some off your suggestions for kit errors from Premier League and Championship so please look on the first page.

Also Cardiff Citys home kit socks is missing a Adidas logo on the front.
  • ShiroyashaFIFA
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    New FIFA, New Wrong Kits

now I have lost hope, it happens every year and honestly I do not even want to list them all for the umpteenth edition since they have never been resolved.

I just tell you that (like every edition) Napoli is all wrong kits!
  • Beşiktaş JK jerseys are also wrong. No sponsor logos!
  • henryclay1844
    1026 posts Professional
    They save money by out-sourcing the kit art and then when the work it done (poorly) they don't have to pay for art any more. Of course there is no one to fix anything. They only care about meeting deadlines and saving money, not portraying the world game correctly.