Les Bleus | First Owner RTG

Gabbalala
9884 posts League Winner
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpgLes Bleus | First Owner RTG

So, as you can probably see, Japan didn't last long. The quality was poor and even though I enjoyed using the players, it was unenjoyable losing every game and it was costing me coins. We move onto a French First Owner RTG. This will be similar in style to my Inzaghi RTG that I briefly had last Fifa. I'll be starting with TWO Icons (Trezeguet and Pires) and then bronze players around them. Progression will be documented with each game played, French pulls and Weekend League being detailed. As always though, let's move onto some rules.

The Rules

1) Only French Players can play in matches

2) Only players that are packed can be used

3) Therefore, every player must be 'First Owner'

4) No FP to be loaded after this opening post (Obviously had to put some on to get Trez and Pires)

5) It doesn't matter how a player is obtained, as long as they are 'First Owner' they can join the team

The Starting Team

c8e8c900-7700-40c2-9736-e2374db7ad6d.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=xS3LzCeoK5vnlLcskbVKeuMDlAy7uQqLrw0CpGzgEPo%3D

The bronzes have all been packed from bronze packs with the standouts being Steeve Beusnard playing in right midfield Timothee Pembele, the PSG right back and the interestingly named Jean Lambert Evan's Allan who lines up on the left side of midfield. I'll start off by doing some Squad Battles (I won't post results for SB games but will record stats of players to keep the club history accurate) and then use the remaining coins I have for upgrade SBCs till I reach 0 coins. Once I have cleaned the club out of coins, I will begin to play online, of which results will be posted in this thread.

Hopefuly some of you are intrigued by this and will follow along. Here's hoping I pack Mbappe, Varane or Pogba in some gold upgrades!

Comments

• Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    edited October 2020
    Player Stats

Most Caps

Most Goals

Most Assists

Most MOTMs
  • Danic123
    4778 posts National Call-Up
    Good Luck!

Seems a much easier & more enjoyable nation than the Japan squad!

Pack only limitations are tough. They’re also the most rewarding though, packing a class player is always great, but when you’re bagging one you’ve been desperate for - even packing sub 80 players becomes fun 😃
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Good Luck!

Seems a much easier & more enjoyable nation than the Japan squad!

Pack only limitations are tough. They’re also the most rewarding though, packing a class player is always great, but when you’re bagging one you’ve been desperate for - even packing sub 80 players becomes fun 😃

I remember last year when I had my Inzaghi one I was ecstatic when I packed 2 silver CBs in one pack as it meant I could get rid of my bronzes. :lol: It really does feel good to get anything!
  • Slawter
    4362 posts National Call-Up
    Booooooooo.

Good luck, but still, boooooooooo.
  • Tesco
    8317 posts League Winner
    Slawter wrote: »
    Booooooooo.

Good luck, but still, boooooooooo.

:+1: rip Japan
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    IamFrench wrote: »
    Good luck !

This kit is perfect for your RTG...

EjbmNjhWAAAGYbH.jpg

Looks fantastic. Chivas is that?
  • IamFrench
    2379 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep !

4c7920e0e49e61c22bf889e88b14b35a.png
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    @Gabbalala

Nice RTG you have in mind here. Keep going and keep us updated.

I am going to do a full RTG myself by using ONLY first owned players (packs, rewards, objectives,...) . No transfer market player allowed !

Because I refuse to spend money and I dont even have access to the game now, I am limited to what I got so far on the web app. That´s going to be a very rough start against all these low budget starter squads with cheap pace guys.

My standout players so far are:
    Benzema
    Milinkovic-Savic
    sourounded by whatever the bad pack luck throws at me = low pace, low chem,....
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    @Gabbalala

I am going to do a full RTG myself by using ONLY first owned players (packs, rewards, objectives,...) . No transfer market player allowed !

Because I refuse to spend money and I dont even have access to the game now, I am limited to what I got so far on the web app. That´s going to be a very rough start against all these low budget starter squads with cheap pace guys.

Benzema
    Milinkovic-Savic

I've got this one the backburner with my Japanese one so we'll see how it goes.

Benzema looks really nice this year, got the rating he deserves, imo!
  • EisenErmin
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    @Gabbalala

Benzema
    Milinkovic-Savic

Yeah, Benzema looks nice. But he lacks pace which could be a problem.

I am going to play a 3412 and Benzema will be one of the ST, paired with a more pacy guy (which I need to pack first ). At least Benzema is easy to link compared to Milinkovic-Savic.
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    @Gabbalala

Benzema
    Milinkovic-Savic

I am going to play a 3412 and Benzema will be one of the ST, paired with a more pacy guy (which I need to pack first ). At least Benzema is easy to link compared to Milinkovic-Savic.

I find that the big strikers seem to play well. I have a silver Japanese guy upfront along with Minamino in my other RTG and his hold up play is great, everything goes through him so I can imagine Benzema will really dictate the play.
  • EisenErmin
    @Gabbalala

Benzema
    Milinkovic-Savic

I find that the big strikers seem to play well. I have a silver Japanese guy upfront along with Minamino in my other RTG and his hold up play is great, everything goes through him so I can imagine Benzema will really dictate the play.

I would love that. I really like big guys ingame (at least I did in the past). I wont be able to play before the official release, so I will see how it works in a week. And I packed one of my favorite fifa players: Talisca. He is going to be great, I know it :smile: The fact that I like him in every fifa makes me play better with him compared to a player I dont like.
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    @Gabbalala

Benzema
    Milinkovic-Savic

I would love that. I really like big guys ingame (at least I did in the past). I wont be able to play before the official release, so I will see how it works in a week. And I packed one of my favorite fifa players: Talisca. He is going to be great, I know it :smile: The fact that I like him in every fifa makes me play better with him compared to a player I dont like.

Heard very good things about Talisca!
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    I like your style. I like your moves.
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    I like your style. I like your moves.

You'll dislike them as soon as I tell you I've changed my mind :lol:
  • chaser2k15
    17714 posts World Class
    Hybrid Nations paying out today:

cdfac1aa73c28489748117854b209319.png
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

Big money! Are you selling though? Only CB better than him in game is Van Dijk, imo.
  • chaser2k15
    17714 posts World Class
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

Big money! Are you selling though? Only CB better than him in game is Van Dijk, imo.

Think i will keep for now. I need all the help i can get. :D
  • 0113MB
    1082 posts Professional
    Cool thread man I'll keep an eye on this I'm using France again this year also
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    58862 posts National Treasure
    why france only

just do a pack pulled RTG bro
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    why france only

just do a pack pulled RTG bro

Yeah, I stopped this about 2 weeks ago.

Now I'm back to France again but not covering it in a thread. It's a bad omen. :lol: