Online Draft

SSL14
1079 posts Professional
Is anyone going down the route of draft tokens instead of packs to have a pop at winning all 4 matches and getting the rarer pack opportunities?

If so, how much success have you had with it?

Comments

• IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Is anyone going down the route of draft tokens instead of packs to have a pop at winning all 4 matches and getting the rarer pack opportunities?

If so, how much success have you had with it?

Yea what I do every year, all the best players are doing it though people playing draft are considerably better than all the other modes I’ve found
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    where can you get draft tokens instead of packs?
  • SSL14
    1079 posts Professional
    Bapinho wrote: »

Use the FIFA points or coins and buy tokens instead of packs. You're guaranteed a few gold packs in a worst-case scenario so it's worth doing IMO. 300 points could get you a rare player pack and like 20k coins if you win 4 matches.
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »

Use the FIFA points or coins and buy tokens instead of packs. You're guaranteed a few gold packs in a worst-case scenario so it's worth doing IMO. 300 points could get you a rare player pack and like 20k coins if you win 4 matches.
    Ah ok, sorry i thought maybe there was some rival reward where you could take draft token instead of a pack.