Training always random?

Verdi42
347 posts Sunday League Hero
I noticed that every training day other, random sessions are loaded. Is there no way to choose three standard sessions, so that I can easily sim the ones I allready got an a for, withouth having to go into each one to first change the drill and then change the players? It really takes up a lot of time this way.

Comments

• BadJohnnyCash
    56 posts Park Captain
    Let me know if you have any luck.

I’d like to set a months training in advance, but haven’t figured this out yet.

Seems a lot more micro managing this game. Not saying that’s bad, but hey ho
  • Verdi42
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't know, it's just a lot of work that could easily be automated. Been playing for hours now before I got to the first game of the league. (Nice username btw. I wonder if there's a GoodJohnnyCash somewhere.)
  • L4r14m
    805 posts Semi-Pro
    Is the training now an essential part of the game or can it be sensibly skipped?

I've tended to completely ignore training in career mode so as to avoid becoming overpowered in relation to other teams/players. This way my players have developed in the same way as the rest of the players.
  • BadJohnnyCash
    56 posts Park Captain
    L4r14m wrote: »
    Is the training now an essential part of the game or can it be sensibly skipped?

I've tended to completely ignore training in career mode so as to avoid becoming overpowered in relation to other teams/players. This way my players have developed in the same way as the rest of the players.

It’s pretty important.

You have to schedule everyday
    Eg
    recovery day - after match for example
    Rest day - give the lads the day off
    Training day.

You can be as intense as you like with it, however the training doesn’t affect your players stats and ability to develop as a player. Eg can’t have one player practising free kicks everyday, that won’t improve his free kick stats.

Training only develops match fitness, sharpness and I think there was something else,

To develop an actual player you have to set a development plan, eg make you CM a dynamo, box to box, deep lying playmaker, to name a few. It gives you a rough ETA of When they have transformed.

I can’t see or figure out if anything else develops a player like play time or form or success etc?

Happy to answer any further questions
  • L4r14m
    805 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks! Cool, this sounds kinda promising, actually. I don't mind the idea of (relatively light) managing the training. I was just worried that the new training features would sort of necessitate overpowering one's own players. Match sharpness, etc., sound like good features.
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    edited October 2020
    i wish there was a way to turn off all this time wasting ❤️❤️❤️❤️

i just wanna play matches with ability buy/sell players lol just add seasonal stats and real life records to break, thats literally all i want
  • > @Verdi42 said:
    > I noticed that every training day other, random sessions are loaded. Is there no way to choose three standard sessions, so that I can easily sim the ones I allready got an a for, withouth having to go into each one to first change the drill and then change the players? It really takes up a lot of time this way.

What... After 2 years we have the same problem... After 2 f years... Playing right now fifa23 and i have the same problem. I want to load my last training session with all players that i put. But impossible.