ERRRMMM GUYS!?!?!

BondJame5Collins
2716 posts Fans' Favourite
7 years of playing with the same club. This year, i start fresh with a new club and look. I've never packed him before, hyped!

Mh3OLvH.jpg

Comments

• Just_Unfair
    4380 posts National Call-Up
    Sick pull enjoy
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    Congratulations pal will be a good year for you.
  • TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    ggs, what pack was it in?
  • BondJame5Collins
    @Just_Unfair @GULAG Thanks. Hope its a good one for you too!
  • BondJame5Collins
    edited October 2020
    @TDOF It was from a premium gold pack. I wasn't even watching until i saw RW, Barcelona.

What would you do, keep and enjoy or sell before the WL? I'm not much of a trader.
  • Just_Unfair
    4380 posts National Call-Up
    Have to keep and use for at least a few weeks... also I'm sure he will rise for the first month
  • BondJame5Collins
    Have to keep and use for at least a few weeks... also I'm sure he will rise for the first month

If i sell him, i'd rather not use him as fresh Messi's always sell for more.

But, he's the GOAT, and he always ends up in my team at some point, reckon i should just keep him as a first owner.

• TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner

If i sell him, i'd rather not use him as fresh Messi's always sell for more.

But, he's the GOAT, and he always ends up in my team at some point, reckon i should just keep him as a first owner.

Well last year when everyone found out he was the best player on the game he exploded from 950k to 1.5mil during the first WL.... i dont know if he'll have the same reaction this time...

up to you.
  • DaMMian
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    WOW GG
  • BondJame5Collins
    Seems to hold his price until TOTY, doesn't lose a great deal of value. I think i'm keeping.

He doesn't have the best links though, you can see why everyone is so hot on the BPL this year.