Coin boosts

DafuqJustHappen
386 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone know if coin boosts they get queued or stacked or overwritten?

For example, if you have the 1500 gold for 15 matches and you claim the 500 gold for 5 matches does it:
a) apply after the first boost
b) apply on top of the first boost => 2000 gold for 5 matches and then back to 1500 gold for 10
c) replaces the original boost

Comments

• R1ckyDaMan19
    1117 posts Professional
    not sure, I have the 1500 boosts but it seems to be applying the 500 boost first, hoping it hasnt overriden the higher boost.
  • DafuqJustHappen
    :open_mouth: I think you might have lost the 1500 boost. I'm specifically avoiding several objective rewards, precisely because of that...
  • IanFreeman
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    I noticed i had a 1500 coin boost without applying anything ... is that normal?
  • Smudge
    5524 posts Big Money Move
    Queued rather than overwritten
  • DafuqJustHappen
    IanFreeman wrote: »
    I noticed i had a 1500 coin boost without applying anything ... is that normal?

That's the loyalty boost.
  • Lemmings999
    69 posts Park Captain
    Had my 1500 boost, played 3 games and picked up a 500 boost for 5 games, played those only getting the 500 boost however when they ran out the 1500 was back, so they queue with the newest first by the look of it.
  • DafuqJustHappen
    Had my 1500 boost, played 3 games and picked up a 500 boost for 5 games, played those only getting the 500 boost however when they ran out the 1500 was back, so they queue with the newest first by the look of it.

So it's still better to delay the coin boost awards if you have the loyalty one, as you get an extra 5k for 5 games.
  • Lemmings999
    69 posts Park Captain

So it's still better to delay the coin boost awards if you have the loyalty one, as you get an extra 5k for 5 games.

You'd get the 5k 5 games earlier, you'd still get it otherwise, just after the 500 boost is used.