Jeff Hendrick and others not in Ultimate Team?

Ireland_US
672 posts An Exciting Prospect
Jeff Hendrick from Newcastle United for some reason is missing in Ultimate Team. Literally cannot even be searched in the UT Market for PlayStation. Anyone know why?

Are there any other players missing that you guys know of?

Comments

• Ireland_US
    Yo? EA?
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1205 posts Professional
    Because he had no club when the roster for fifa was done. All free transfers won't be in game. Don't know if they are on the data base to be added into the game later on tho
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2873 posts National Call-Up
    Ireland_US wrote: »
    Jeff Hendrick from Newcastle United for some reason is missing in Ultimate Team. Literally cannot even be searched in the UT Market for PlayStation. Anyone know why?

Are there any other players missing that you guys know of?

Ryan Fraser as well
  • LcFcFaulksey
    39 posts Park Captain
    Mendy from Leicester aswell who literally had de bruyne in his pocket last week

• Ireland_US
    Wow guys didn't know this, interesting. I don't remember having these problems before
  • HarriHardtholz
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does anyone know when we can expect these players to appear in packs?
  • BayernBru
    1471 posts Professional
    Rafinha and Holebas from Olympiacos.
  • BayernBru
    1471 posts Professional

Not anytime soon. Remember waiting months for Ribery last year.
  • Ireland_US
    edited October 2020
    BayernBru wrote: »

Not anytime soon. Remember waiting months for Ribery last year.

That's so dumb if true though. These players were on their teams for weeks before the game came out
  • Ireland_US
    Yeah now that I'm thinking about, Hendrick just got an IF in fifa 20 for the opening game of the season. Totw 44 I think. Had a goal and assist for Newcastle. Cmon EA
  • CarpeDiem
    3245 posts National Call-Up
    It took them till January to add Ribery last year so expect similar for these guys.
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2873 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah now that I'm thinking about, Hendrick just got an IF in fifa 20 for the opening game of the season. Totw 44 I think. Had a goal and assist for Newcastle. Cmon EA

I think the squad update will come on Tuesday or Friday next week, after the transfer window closes on Monday mate.
  • AntoF
    196 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mario Gotze another who wont be in the game
  • Ireland_US

I think the squad update will come on Tuesday or Friday next week, after the transfer window closes on Monday mate.

Hope you're right
  • WFCBagnall
    94763 posts Moderator
    Three of our four summer signings aren't on Fut and they were signed 5 weeks ago
  • Ireland_US
    Sucks :(
  • BayernBru
    1471 posts Professional
    Just thinking, Cavani is going to be missing too! Assuming he signs for united as expected then this might actually speed up the release of these missing cards, with him being a big signing for one of the most popular teams in the game...

... there also might be a chance these cards get released alongside the newly transferred cards soon. The transfer window usually shuts prior to the game being released, while this year it's after (well after web app/ EA access)...

...or maybe I'm just kidding myself... I just need Rafinha! Want to be able to use him early on before everyones' teams are stacked with special cards.