Solo Players Matter Too

TW1103
3801 posts National Call-Up
There's so many objectives requiring you to play co-op.
I can't be the only one that hasn't got friends to play FIFA with, surely? None of my friends play at all, so it seems like I'm gonna miss out on a lot of potential objective rewards.

Comments

• azj222
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They should do away with this indeed or put an alternative
  • TW1103
    azj222 wrote: »
    They should do away with this indeed or put an alternative

It's a joke mate. No way I can do that early access objective 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Tbf there's a full forum of people all on for the same game, just make a thread seeing if anyone wants to do the same.
  • Double_D
    928 posts Semi-Pro
    Can you do these with 2 players on the same console? Otherwise I can't accomplish this either.
  • PaulDr
    2586 posts Fans' Favourite
    yea - none of my mates play fifa, it sucks. There should be a matchmaking system for coop like there is in PES.
  • shepj6
    1384 posts Professional
    Double_D wrote: »
    Can you do these with 2 players on the same console? Otherwise I can't accomplish this either.

Dont think so, need to add friends to be able to play coop (my game is still downloading so not seen it for myself, only going on what others have said)
  • ImAtrocious
    2731 posts Fans' Favourite
    Coop play sounds like a fine addition as an alternative mode, but I don't believe it should creep over into general FUT gameplay, at least not to the extent that you are required to play it to complete objectives. Especially for players in the 30+ category, the vast majority of us are not on playing with our friends. We play whenever life/work allows us to, and that very rarely aligns with when anyone else would be free to play.
  • TW1103
    They should remove Co-op requirements from objectives. It's mental! Never played Co-op on fifa and never will. Ludicrous requirement. So many of us will miss out on rewards because of this crap.

Exactly. Got no problem with co-op but it shouldn't be a requirement
  • FootballNotSoccer
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm Just not happy having to play WITH someone in fifa to complete objectives. As a standalone game mode fine, good luck to those that enjoy it. I don't. Rather play against someone than with.
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have no friends that play FIFA so all I he co-op objectives I can't do, I have a lot of time commitments so never know when I will be able to play so can't arrange to meet up to play as might not be able to make it,

I'm really hoping that they don't put co-op objectives in weekly bronze or silver or I will not be able to complete the seasons.
  • Agree, playing match after match after match and feels im getting no xp at all really.

Wouldnt be too bad if they made it co-op or solo.
  • Bapinho
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    I could play with someone but hes not sweaty enough and id probably lose a lot of rival games if im required to play with him lol
  • DistinctDwayne
    983 posts Professional
    I'm sure on a forum full of fifa players you could find someone to play with. I hate playing Squad Battles, to the point that I outright refused to last year (barring to get Mendes)...much to the detriment of my XP. This year I am all about the grind so I will be doing it.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    I'm sure on a forum full of fifa players you could find someone to play with. I hate playing Squad Battles, to the point that I outright refused to last year (barring to get Mendes)...much to the detriment of my XP. This year I am all about the grind so I will be doing it.

Am amazed nobody has made a thread asking for people to join them but instead have all grouped together in a thread to complain there's nobody to do the objectives with.
  • Foresticek
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hate co-op requirements. I don't have friends who play Fifa or other videogames and to play co-op with complete stranger was never fun in any game I tried.
    So EA please, give us strictly single players other option to get objectives done
  • Jonx88
    991 posts Professional
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Am amazed nobody has made a thread asking for people to join them but instead have all grouped together in a thread to complain there's nobody to do the objectives with.

There is one in the PS4 section, makes sense to not have those threads in the general section
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Jonx88 wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »

There is one in the PS4 section, makes sense to not have those threads in the general section

Good man, I do think there's a lot of GD users never stray into those sections to see the threads but that's good to know.
  • Foresticek
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Am amazed nobody has made a thread asking for people to join them but instead have all grouped together in a thread to complain there's nobody to do the objectives with.[/quote]

I don't want to join anyone, I just don't like being pushed into co-op in some objectives. I don't mind strictly co-op objectives, but I don't like that mixed ones, cause I will never do anything in that case
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Foresticek wrote: »
    I don't want to join anyone, I just don't like being pushed into co-op in some objectives. I don't mind strictly co-op objectives, but I don't like that mixed ones, cause I will never do anything in that case

Fair enough, suppose it's similar to some not wanting to do SBs or Rivals if it isn't their thing. In Swaps I despised doing Rivals objectives last year, just got them over with asap because I needed the reward.
  • spy
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wouldn’t mind them having some specific co-op objectives but currently the early accesss and human vs machine objective groups both include a co-op element So it’s impossible to get the group reward 🙁
  • TW1103
    Foresticek wrote: »

This is exactly where I'm at. I don't want to have to play with someone. Gaming is something I like to do as a solo player. Even if I play shooters, I only play free for alls 😂
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    My problem with co-op is that I may be required to drop the game at a moment's notice, so how do I get a partner who is available between 12am and 2am for about 45mins and will not mind if I have to quit without notice, not really fair on my fellow player is it.

My medical condition means sometimes I go dizzy and throw up without warning, chemo is wonderful it leaves you weak for months after finishing.
  • FootballNotSoccer
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Also the fact that some people (like me for instance) aren't brilliant at the game and just play to my own limits (not a try hard) and if paired with a random skills god or sweat master it will pi$$ them off followed, no doubt, by abusive messages. Such a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ idea.