Can't get on web app to continue pack opening

Eesa24
61 posts Park Captain
I began opening on 10 hour trial I had a new account so didn't have access to the web app previous to the trial. I went on there and switched from my PS account to my new xbox account and it says:

We're currently having trouble with login services. While we work on it, you can try to log in from console or PC to get the full FUT experience.

Does this mean I can't use the web app at all?

Comments

• Scholesyy
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    Others are having the same problem unfortunately
  • leea12345
    926 posts Professional
    Eesa24 wrote: »
    I began opening on 10 hour trial I had a new account so didn't have access to the web app previous to the trial. I went on there and switched from my PS account to my new xbox account and it says:

We're currently having trouble with login services. While we work on it, you can try to log in from console or PC to get the full FUT experience.

Does this mean I can't use the web app at all?

i have moved from pc to xbox, i can not use web app, but the issue is because i pre order fifa 21 , they have not taken money yet so not actually own the game. which is a requirement for web app access. could be the same for you . Trial does not give you access its the game purchase , when you actually own game, all should be good