Blackburn Rovers kits, no sponsor added

ChrisW1991
1410 posts Professional
For the Blackburn Rovers kits, for some reason we don't have our sponsor on our kits even though we've got one?? Don't understand why, hopefully this is fixed for next week, if not it's a complete joke, last fifa no third kit and this fifa already no sponsor

Comments

• Peanut2000
    982 posts Professional
    There’s a few championship kits like this, seems strange.
  • Peanut2000
    982 posts Professional
    Great start to the season👍🏼
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bolton had a fully generic kit all last year. It's laziness from the developers.

The amount of generic goalkeeper kits is embarrassing its almost on par from when they couldn't have Nike within the game
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    Pathetic by EA.. I shouldn't be surprised by now though with this game, just really annoying especially when it's your own team.. I wouldn't mind we're three games into the season so it's not like we've played any league games without a sponsor ffs
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Great start to the season👍🏼

Yeah we've started very good mate, just hope we can keep it up 🤞
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
  • Peanut2000
    982 posts Professional
    Adam Armstrong on fire.
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Adam Armstrong on fire.

Isn't he just 🔥 5 league goals already, we have our star player Dack back from injury in a few weeks so him and Armstrong together will be lethal, Armstrong has a starhead on Fifa too :) an old one but still, better than nothing haha.. He'll be in the prem next season if we don't get promotion
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    I've had it confirmed this will be fixed in the first update so other championship teams kits should be fixed too like Bournemouth ect :)
  • Pedders8
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What about our back of the shirt sponsor too! :s
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    Pedders8 wrote: »
    What about our back of the shirt sponsor too! :s

Ahh yeah that's not even on is it 🙈 hopefully it's all sorted tomorrow with a day one patch for the 'official' release day
  • KingShankly
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What about the missing third strips?

Half of the Premier League/Bundesliga/La Liga/Ligue 1 are missing their third strips.

Also sadly 99% off the second/third division clubs don't have their third strips again which will create many of kit clashes if any of those clubs get promoted to the first division or you play one of them in the domestic cup.
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    What about the missing third strips?

Half of the Premier League/Bundesliga/La Liga/Ligue 1 are missing their third strips.

Also sadly 99% off the second/third division clubs don't have their third strips again which will create many of kit clashes if any of those clubs get promoted to the first division or you play one of them in the domestic cup.

We had our third kit missing too in Fifa 20..
  • henryclay1844
    1080 posts Professional
    They won't fix it. If a sponsor is added after their arbitrary deadline day, they don't add it. Not going to be fixed as it has nothing to do with selling for FUT garbage.
  • blue166
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    😔
  • Forest goalkeeper has no sponsor but rest of team do. Also no third kit. Very lazy EA
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    They won't fix it. If a sponsor is added after their arbitrary deadline day, they don't add it. Not going to be fixed as it has nothing to do with selling for FUT garbage.

Pathetic on EA's part 🙈
  • Bluemoon2393
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

Pathetic on EA's part 🙈

I've added the error on my thread if you get chance to read it.
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional

Pathetic on EA's part 🙈

I've added the error on my thread if you get chance to read it.

Thanks mate just gave it a read then :) hopefully they fix all the kit problems
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    Still no sponsor on the kits? @EA_Roger?? Absolutely pathetic
  • Bluemoon2393
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still no sponsor on the kits? @EA_Roger?? Absolutely pathetic

Sadly they were not specific on which kits they fixed. They haven't fixed any Premier League kits or added the missing third kits.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    WE DEMAND THE RIGHT TO BE EXPOSED TO MORE ADVERTISING!!!
  • Peanut2000
    982 posts Professional
    What the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is going on
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    Haven't played Fifa since last week or so of October and haven't installed it on my PS5 yet so I've not been able to see but could someone do me a favour please and check if they've updated our kits to have the sponsors on them? Thanks
  • ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Haven't played Fifa since last week or so of October and haven't installed it on my PS5 yet so I've not been able to see but could someone do me a favour please and check if they've updated our kits to have the sponsors on them? Thanks

They added both front and back sponsors in the last updated. They even got the slightly diffrent colour scheme for the sponsor on the goalkeeper kit correct too, which I wasn't expecting given how much they get wrong.
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional

They added both front and back sponsors in the last updated. They even got the slightly diffrent colour scheme for the sponsor on the goalkeeper kit correct too, which I wasn't expecting given how much they get wrong.

Great! Haha will be good to start a Rovers career, at least they've finally sorted it :)