EA Play free trial?

BARTM8N
75 posts Park Captain
Morning, I preordered UE in August and it is sat in my games library counting down for early access. I have been subscribed to EA play for some time but still cannot see the 10 Hour trial game sat there waiting to go? Does anyone know if that is normal on PS4 as in it will it appear at 4pm or is it there and I just have a glitch and can’t get it? I noticed some of the XBOX players have it in download already?

Comments

• Recoba10
    2546 posts Fans' Favourite
    I checked EA Play 15 minutes ago and there is still nothing for me as well.
  • Southendbigshow
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    we wait ...
  • BARTM8N
    75 posts Park Captain
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    I checked EA Play 15 minutes ago and there is still nothing for me as well.
    just UFC &Madden 21 is sat in the lobby Gand that’s it, same for you?

• Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ffs we can't pre download this .

How annoying, Will take 3 hours to download and I only had this evening to play
  • shepj6
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will take 10 hours to download for me and I’m away Fri/Sat so no early access for me until Sunday by the looks of it :(
  • BARTM8N
    75 posts Park Captain
    Hmmm well I am of an age where I realise it is just a game and won’t really change my life.........so in reality having to wait for another 5 hours then god knows how long to download is what it is. BUT I can’t help but feel this could have been coded so it downloads and then the just opens when they launch. I guess hackers are the issue with doing that? The wait goes on, think it’s the same for early access, a chunk of the 3 days will be download,,,,,
  • HyperOCD
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    Xbox can pre load
    Ps can't, how the hell we are the superior console :D
  • Oldgmrdad
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    BARTM8N wrote: »
    Hmmm well I am of an age where I realise it is just a game and won’t really change my life.........so in reality having to wait for another 5 hours then god knows how long to download is what it is. BUT I can’t help but feel this could have been coded so it downloads and then the just opens when they launch. I guess hackers are the issue with doing that? The wait goes on, think it’s the same for early access, a chunk of the 3 days will be download,,,,,

Kids these days and their need for instant gratification drives me nuts.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oldgmrdad wrote: »

Wait 'til it keeps crashing because everyone's trying to download it at the same time :D
  • IxToMxI
    8259 posts League Winner
    Arsenal V Liverpool on tele tonight, watch the game and download on background :)
  • Rafael89
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect

Wait 'til it keeps crashing because everyone's trying to download it at the same time :D

Ea play is not even starting haha
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rafael89 wrote: »

Ea play is not even starting haha

Standard EA :D putting a countdown on the website was a ridiculous thing to do
  • BARTM8N
    75 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2020
    Go to the store find Fifa 21 and a download trial button has appeared, ea play is down but works fine on the PS Store
  • sheckLon
    3833 posts National Call-Up
    Cant get in the store
  • BARTM8N
    75 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2020
    Caspertjuh wrote: »
    Cant get in the store

Go into PlayStation Store on dashboard, go to what’s hot FIFA 21 is there, the button will say free trial, cost is zero and off you go? Not EA Play It’s PSN Store

• Spillaren
    3086 posts National Call-Up
    bit off topic, why does it take so long time from closing fifa 21 to I can access the web app?
  • ha032742
    52060 posts Moderator
    Spillaren wrote: »
    bit off topic, why does it take so long time from closing fifa 21 to I can access the web app?

Shouldn’t do if you come out of FUT properly and don’t just close the app whilst still in FUT.