Packed Mbappe. Cheapest is 1 mill. Help a brother out?

Azablucky
4476 posts National Call-Up
Do I keep him or sell. Never packed anyone like this on the opening day.

275920d9160e77c3f1e58e887b5e29fb.png

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Congrats, I'd keep until we get to the 1st WL
  • Azablucky
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Reckon he stays at 1m until then though or drops?
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Azablucky wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Reckon he stays at 1m until then though or drops?

He might be undercut a bit but it's worth holding until the proper game starts.
  • Numlocked_
    2804 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you know how to invest I'd say sell him at that million. 1Million coins will get a decent investor way more than what Mbappe will rise.
  • Tootrill22
    2160 posts Fans' Favourite
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    If you know how to invest I'd say sell him at that million. 1Million coins will get a decent investor way more than what Mbappe will rise.

Yeah I agree with that, so many cheap cards it sounds like take the million and start making more.
  • Azablucky

I used to know how to year ago but I wouldn't even know what players to invest in. I wasn't planning on getting the game this year so didn't play the demo. Don't know if pace is still a major thing etc...
  • Tootrill22
    2160 posts Fans' Favourite

I used to know how to year ago but I wouldn't even know what players to invest in. I wasn't planning on getting the game this year so didn't play the demo. Don't know if pace is still a major thing etc...

there was no demo this year. Assume pace will always be key in fifa
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    as i said m8 keep hold all the big names will rise during 1st 2 weeks 100% as they always do .
    more coins come into the game as full release comes and big pack openings are held.
    1st wl to come aswell .
  • Azablucky
    deang07 wrote: »
    as i said m8 keep hold all the big names will rise during 1st 2 weeks 100% as they always do .
    more coins come into the game as full release comes and big pack openings are held.
    1st wl to come aswell .

Yeah seconded what you said. Wasn't sure if his price was 1 mill due to it being first day. Wondering if he will get cheaper until full release and then rise then.

Think he will stay at 1 mill?
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    he will only go up imo
  • Trustme707
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    Congrats! What pack is this @Azablucky ?
  • IxToMxI
    8253 posts League Winner
    Trustme707 wrote: »

Take it it’s an SBC pack?
  • Azablucky

@IxToMxI Yeah was the 50k pack from one of the SBC's. The one that needs 11 leagues.
  • IxToMxI
    8253 posts League Winner

@IxToMxI Yeah was the 50k pack from one of the SBC's. The one that needs 11 leagues.

Jeez how ya done that already teach me man, some people are so good at pre launch
  • SPAMPEBS
    4205 posts National Call-Up
    Be more than a million in a couple of weeks....easy!
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up

Sell and buy all the Joe Gomez. Gomez is 35k or so but will be at least 70k by Weekend League. Mbappe will never double in price. Might be 1.3 or 1.4 but will never hit 2 mill.
    Likes of Rashford,Dembele,Gomez etc will double in price. Up to you though. You want Mbappe now or you want Mbappe and Neymar by Weekend League?
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    which dembele?
  • lastfifa
    3554 posts National Call-Up
    Damn that is some luck. Congrats!
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    which players should someone buy and when should they sell them?
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    tzinc wrote: »
    which players should someone buy and when should they sell them?

Just drop your account details and we'll play it for you if you like.
  • Azablucky

Sell and buy all the Joe Gomez. Gomez is 35k or so but will be at least 70k by Weekend League. Mbappe will never double in price. Might be 1.3 or 1.4 but will never hit 2 mill.
    Likes of Rashford,Dembele,Gomez etc will double in price. Up to you though. You want Mbappe now or you want Mbappe and Neymar by Weekend League?

Will they double though. They will be packed quite alot won't they?
  • Did you get all those players from one pack? If so, what pack? I didn’t get a pack like that from my loyalty reward and my account is FUT10 established
  • SmokeSwift1

Will they double though. They will be packed quite alot won't they?

Mbappe is now 790k while Joe Gomez rose to 40K. If you sold when i told you will be up 100k but instead you lost 250k already.
    Dembele,Gomez etc are 83 but they are rare in packs than other trash 83s so there way more demand than supply.

Lenglet price at EA acess Screenshot-20200930-194553-Chrome.jpg

LENGLET price at Weekend league
    Screenshot-20200930-194608-Chrome.jpg
    You see almost 4X rise.

Mbappe price at EA acess
    Screenshot-20200930-194825-Chrome.jpg

Mbappe price at Weekend League
    Screenshot-20200930-194856-Chrome.jpg

No one has coins to buy Mbappe only p2w players and those who got lucky. 95% can't save afford him. After placement rewards and advanced SBCs, everyone go to buy meta cards so they inflate so much.

• London Galacticos
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd say wait.
  • Azablucky
    bartsch88 wrote: »
    Did you get all those players from one pack? If so, what pack? I didn’t get a pack like that from my loyalty reward and my account is FUT10 established

Mine is established in 10' aswell and received 2 gold packs and 4 gold player packs. The pack I got Mbappe in was a 50k pack from the SBC challenge that requires 11 different leagues.
  • Azablucky
    I see what you mean @Boommaametw3 He will go up after the WL when people get there rewards however the 83's will go up before the WL?
  • FifaTaco
    2228 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell now and invest
  • DannySTFC
    10363 posts Has That Special Something
    I packed Messi during access last year, sold for 900k and invested in meta cards to make profit. 2-3 weeks later Messi was something like 1.5m, the money I made investing I could have made by just waiting and using Messi myself for a couple weeks then selling. Personally I’d just keep him and wait for the first or second weekend league, see what he’s worth then.
  • Lfc23
    3889 posts National Call-Up
    Sell now and invest near enough any player you choose will rise

Players like nainggolan and Vidal I would go for can see them doubling in price easily.

Nainggolan is 10k.
    Vidal is 5k

Good link aswell for people wanting a serie a squad
  • SmokeSwift1
    I see what you mean @Boommaametw3 He will go up after the WL when people get there rewards however the 83's will go up before the WL?

83s go down after weekend league. Point is from now till first Weekend league 83s meta will rise more percentage wise than Mbappe. So you use a starter team from now and play WL. Sell your 83 meta investment on Friday of WL. Buy your team on Sunday of WL.
    If you are too scared then just keep. You already missed the chance to sell at 1 mill, he is 750k now.
    Allan at 18k is ridiculous. Would be 65k easy even more if he gets otw team 1. 81 rated Sissoko was 50k last year so 100% Allan is going to be like 60k at least.