FIFA POINTS

Peewee916
1232 posts Play-Off Hero
Just grabbed 500 just to test the waters and see if it would show on the web app but has not.

Any ideas why it hasn’t?

Comments

• Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    500 FIFA points btw not 500£
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    Just grabbed 500 just to test the waters and see if it would show on the web app but has not.

Any ideas why it hasn’t?

Because it won't until you've logged in on the game on your console.
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    SuperKMx wrote: »

Any ideas why it hasn’t?

Ohhhhhh I see... so what’s the point of buying them ahead?
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any idea when EA Access Trial hits?
  • TDOF
    8995 posts League Winner
    Tomorrow 4pm gmt
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    TDOF wrote: »
    Tomorrow 4pm gmt
    Noice!!!! That’s 10AM my time & im off work the next 3 days .
  • shepj6
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    You may find they appear on console on Fifa 20 (if you have it), then when logging onto Fifa 21 on console for first time tomorrow you should be asked if you one to perform a one time points transfer- at least that's what I think happens!
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    shepj6 wrote: »
    You may find they appear on console on Fifa 20 (if you have it), then when logging onto Fifa 21 on console for first time tomorrow you should be asked if you one to perform a one time points transfer- at least that's what I think happens!
    okay @shepj6 do you know if I can purchase points directly from the game if I’m playing on EA Access?

• shepj6
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2020
    okay @shepj6 do you know if I can purchase points directly from the game if I’m playing on EA Access?

Would imagine so, though this is my first season on console, been on pc for last few years so bought points through origin. Don’t see why you won’t be able to buy them through game on console tomorrow after Ea access starts.
  • SignpostSounder

Any ideas why it hasn’t?

Ohhhhhh I see... so what’s the point of buying them ahead?

There isn't one.

People buy early because they seem to think that it takes a million hours to press "buy now" on their console and that it eats up their 10-hour trial, when in reality it takes maybe 15 seconds, tops.
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    Usually get points from CD KEYS but they are not showing in stock. Where are people getting theirs from?
  • joehuk
    6591 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2020
    odd, works for me? (PC Account)

FP.jpg
  • JustusX
    joehuk wrote: »

FP.jpg

PS4 ones all say pre order and notify me.

What happens if I buy Fifa 20 ones? Will they transfer over?
  • joehuk
    6591 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2020
    JustusX wrote: »

FP.jpg

PS4 ones all say pre order and notify me.

What happens if I buy Fifa 20 ones? Will they transfer over?

no, they will only transfer on the game.

Guess origin store is active, but not via the origin app, only web app, maybe a mistake? :D

Origin App:

origin-app.jpg

web app:

web-app.jpg
  • SignpostSounder

FP.jpg

It would work on the PC, because you're buying directly from EA.

On console, you're buying from Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo, and they don't have any way of telling EA to update the amount of points you have unless you're actually in the game.
  • JustusX
    So PC owners can buy Fifa points from the web app but ps4 owners have to wait for the trial or full game to get them on to account?
  • SignpostSounder
    JustusX wrote: »
    So PC owners can buy Fifa points from the web app but ps4 owners have to wait for the trial or full game to get them on to account?

Pretty much, yes.
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero

• SignpostSounder

I do.

Yes, you can.
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero

I do.

Yes, you can.
    @SuperKMx nice 👍🏽