The Football Thread: Champions League Is Back

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    22152 posts Club Captain
    Kind of a little happy that WBA are getting spanked still.
    Did Bilic dirty, so hoping Big Sam doesn't do the job for them.
  • LFC Simon 98
    21718 posts Club Captain
    West Brom have played 6 drawn 2 and lost 4

The draws away to City and Liverpool ffs
  • Sheffield United to get the lowest point total ever?

Play us next tuesday, that'll be their first win.

Funny you should say that

Derby hold the record for the least amount of points in a single season and that year in 09 they only had one win I think...against Newcastle :joy:
  • ccooaattssyy
    19135 posts World Class
    West Brom have played 6 drawn 2 and lost 4

The draws away to City and Liverpool ffs

Big game players :D
  • Tornado31619
    33475 posts National Team Captain
    1) Surely City are going to have to forfeit against us at this rate?
    2) Dan Burn is everything people criticise Harry Maguire for being, suddenly it’s far easier to comprehend how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Brighton are at conceding set pieces in spite of having the league’s tallest defence.
    3) Are we going to talk about the dodgy penalty that Spurs were given?
    4) The media’s latest defence of Leeds relates to how entertaining their matches are in spite of never knowing how they’re going to play out :lol:
  • LeonidasJB
    22152 posts Club Captain
    2) Dan Burn is everything people criticise Harry Maguire for being, suddenly it’s far easier to comprehend how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Brighton are at conceding set pieces in spite of having the league’s tallest defence.
    4) The media’s latest defence of Leeds relates to how entertaining their matches are in spite of never knowing how they’re going to play out :lol:

Man Utd fan wanting to go through on the cheap and talk about another team getting a dodgy pen...... you literally can't make this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up!!
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    edited January 2021
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

Man Utd fan wanting to go through on the cheap and talk about another team getting a dodgy pen...... you literally can't make this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up!!

A bitter Chelsea fan ignoring points 1 and 3 and going straight to the part about pens and Turning it against united. You literally can't make this up
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    BEEF!
  • jpsblue
    13040 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2021

A bitter Chelsea fan ignoring points 1 and 3 and going straight to the part about pens and Turning it against united. You literally can't make this up
    Except, he’s correct.
  • LeonidasJB wrote: »

You haven't looked at his avatar, have you chief?
  • LeonidasJB
    22152 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2021

I am not a Chelsea fan. 👍

Point 1. Utd getting through due to forfeit..... Utd going through on the cheap. Or should I say fans hoping to!
    I ignored point 2 and 4. Irrelevant info.
  • ccooaattssyy
    19135 posts World Class
    edited January 2021
    Players who are breaking the rules so obviously should receive considerable bans.

They are in positions of social responsibility (whether they like it or not) and these actions have an impact on the likelihood of others following the restrictions.

It’s also putting the season at risk, particularly now due to the increased transmission.

If they catch it whilst observing the rules, that’s fine, but big parties etc is just a slap in the face to people following restrictions and can easily cause a club wide outbreak which then affects the club and wider season.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class

Point 1. Utd getting through due to forfeit..... Utd going through on the cheap. Or should I say fans hoping to!

You are a Chelsea and a Luton fan, the amount you post for them both on here
  • ccooaattssyy
    19135 posts World Class
    Rob Holding has really stamped his place in the heart of the defence. Him & Gabriel making a good partnership and Mari stepped in well recently for Gabriel (left foot).

Saka to RW been a master stroke, really helped to vary the attack.
  • LeonidasJB
    22152 posts Club Captain

You are a Chelsea and a Luton fan, the amount you post for them both on here

I am Luton and Rangers fan. Since I start following football.
    I follow Chelsea because it is my dads team, and I have always followed them.
    I do not support them though.
  • LeonidasJB
    22152 posts Club Captain
    Rob Holding has really stamped his place in the heart of the defence. Him & Gabriel making a good partnership and Mari stepped in well recently for Gabriel (left foot).

Saka to RW been a master stroke, really helped to vary the attack.

Saka looking really good prospect, versatile and seems quite level headed.
    His dad is a very strong willed and respectable gent, I doubt Saka will become like some of the social media clowns some pros are nowadays.
  • Tornado31619

Lol, in case it wasn’t already obvious that we’re winning again
  • LeonidasJB
    22152 posts Club Captain

Lol, in case it wasn’t already obvious that we’re winning again

Eh?
  • Nem
    8327 posts League Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Sheffield United to get the lowest point total ever?

Derby hold the record for the least amount of points in a single season and that year in 09 they only had one win I think...against Newcastle :joy:

Kenny Miller getting half his league goals total against the Geordies that season 😳
  • KingLionel10
    16478 posts World Class

If I remember right they beat us and drew against us that season :D
  • Finesse_4days
    17866 posts World Class

If I remember right they beat us and drew against us that season :D

Yep, Kenny Miller winner in a 1-0 win.
    Can always rely on Newcastle to give out some points to the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor, you play Sheffield United next? :D
  • RealM
    8676 posts League Winner
    Fraud Zidane about to lose his job goes top of the CL group and gets 22/24 points to put us in 1st place. ( Atleti got 3 games in hand though which is annoying. )
  • that Tierney goal from yesterday was pretty damn neat, love the knock on past opponent dribble at the beginning.
  • @hoban95 have you ever seen this? :D

https://streamable.com/orspw
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    @hoban95 have you ever seen this? :D

https://streamable.com/orspw

No lol
  • B.Mendy having a New Years party. What a moron.
  • Tornado31619
    Surely he’s gone in the summer now
  • Maverick
    10355 posts Has That Special Something
    We surprised?
  • Maverick wrote: »
    We surprised?

No not really lol
  • ccooaattssyy
    19135 posts World Class
    Ban them