TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Dodds
    9531 posts League Winner
    RappSnitch wrote: »
    Dodds wrote: »
    It's clear to see for me personally the main fodder players are Oblak, Kimmich, Kroos, Casemiro, Lloris.

Gives you a good idea for next time!

There are few 83's and 84's that are killer as well but you have to be willing to buy and sell a lot of them. It's a lot easier to put 10 mil into Oblak than 84's mind, but the potential is huge.

I would love to be the guy to put 10m into Oblak mind! I often get a little worried about going unassigned... don't know why mind! :joy:
  • Finesse_4days
    14050 posts Has That Special Something
    It's clear to see for me personally the main fodder players are Oblak, Kimmich, Kroos, Casemiro, Lloris.

There are few 83's and 84's that are killer as well but you have to be willing to buy and sell a lot of them. It's a lot easier to put 10 mil into Oblak than 84's mind, but the potential is huge.

I would love to be the guy to put 10m into Oblak mind! I often get a little worried about going unassigned... don't know why mind! :joy:

I hate going unassigned, way too much effort tbh, and it forces you to not play for ages with a good team if you can't get quick liquidity. I was looking at the Oblak's thinking maybe 10k rise on each cba with that, because I didn't see all these sbcs coming all at once like this, for futmas if Oblak, Ter Stegen and Casimero go low they will be the ones I look at and I will hold off buying a squad until I sell them off.
  • RappSnitch
    3795 posts National Call-Up

I mean if you accidentally hit quick sell all it's a GG :D Other than that not much to worry about imo. It makes restocking a bit more difficult, as you can easily end up sending your cards to the unassigned if you're not paying attention. Also annoying that cards get mixed up across the ratings, so if you have a bunch of 89's you wanna sell you sometimes have to go through your 83's for example before you can get to them. It's worth it in the end though.
  • Uppedcart
    1014 posts Professional
    Well I built a 400k team half way through black Friday and im now back up to 4.4 million liquid. Have no idea what to put my coins in to however! I can see a huge cyber Monday however as packs are still selling well and prices are very high now!
  • RappSnitch
    Uppedcart wrote: »
    Well I built a 400k team half way through black Friday and im now back up to 4.4 million liquid. Have no idea what to put my coins in to however! I can see a huge cyber Monday however as packs are still selling well and prices are very high now!

I wouldn't look at investing until all of these packs expire. I think it's Thursday or Friday. Should be quiet again for a week or two before Futmas comes around.
  • KiddieBlue
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    KiddieBlue wrote: »
    Morale of the story is investments always ALWAYS pay off if you have patience and invest in the right players.

I can't believe there were people denying they'd go up. At the end of the day EA would rather let a relatively small group of people win huge on investments if it means little Timmy blows all of his coins on SBC's that'll be worthless in a few weeks.

I'm just patiently waiting for round 2 now ;)

Yep haha, packed Neymar earlier in flash sbc so I am up 1m casually just like that. Should have 7m+ when I sell my players on Thursday then in next week or 2 ready to go again too :) although I still think the best margin for profit is in 83/84 despite potential big sbcs for high rated fodders in the coming weeks.

Will be a pain to ship 1/2/3/4k + players though haha and unassigned, oh God.
  • Uppedcart
    1014 posts Professional
    Uppedcart wrote: »

I wouldn't look at investing until all of these packs expire. I think it's Thursday or Friday. Should be quiet again for a week or two before Futmas comes around.

Yep probably going to be the plan however I do only have 29 items on the TP and have sold everything of value in the club 😂 looks like it'll be the week off at this rate!
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2403 posts Fans' Favourite
    Completely sold up now, feels wrong having nothing in the trade pile but now seems like a terrible time to buy so I guess we wait.....
  • Mattiop
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mattiop wrote: »
    Prices on 83's and 84's are tempting

yep, I go all in. I invested 5 million :#

I just finished selling my 84s (bought on Friday) and 3.1 million profit B) I only regret that I did not go all in on Spanish 84, because there could be even 6 million profit
  • Allsop
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What SBC is causing sales to go crazy? 24 sales and only 1/2 way through 2nd cycle.
  • ccooaattssyy
    14545 posts Has That Special Something
    Now is not a bad time to clear the club is it.
  • Girthzilla46
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Fodder is all flying, feel like its probably a good time to cash in now although I might feel lost with an empty trade pile
  • Hollandman
    4430 posts National Call-Up
    It's been a long long time I reach over 100k profit a day but today I managed 109k profit. Ucl where not working good for me so back to Nifs with only Hunter or Shadow and so far sales are flying
  • NucksNation
    2727 posts Fans' Favourite
    Didn’t realize bale is down to 3.5k on ps4. Still moving mine at 10750 😄
  • RappSnitch
    edited November 2020
    Already down to 78 cards again. Really need EA to go crazy for Cyber Monday.
  • hoddge
    50 posts Park Captain

yep same i’m already down to about 70 and prices are so high i don’t wanna restock!
  • Ugri
    11042 posts Has That Special Something

THIS!!! $A give some back to us so we can take from Timmy and CO :trollface:

Yesterday was probably my biggest trading day EVER, my inflated 86-87s and 87ifs all bar 2 cards flew out, daily profit 460k

Fodder invest is not sensible imo but to reinvest in the meta/meta ucls are. I probably sold 10-15 ucl Alabas in last few days at around 10k, picked them all up Black Friday, most of them at 1.6k open bid as market was so flooded.
  • JuliantbX
    2930 posts Fans' Favourite
    I started again yesterday. Already 200k profit, so thats nice.

Alaba, Davies, thiago, reus are all doing great. Down to 7k coins though so I need to sell up some players from the squad.
  • Kaspani
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Solid morning from that flash sbc, lingard at 6k 🤣
  • Allsop
    PS4

Azpil: 7.9k
    UCL Fernandinho: 7.9k
    UCL Brandt: 7.9k
    UCL Haaland: 15k
  • Bakudu76
    3064 posts National Call-Up
    Ps4 100k deal.

39980156mv.jpg

• Allsop
    When do EA typically update price ranges? 85s are near or above 10k which is where they were much of the 2nd half of last year. However, hard to invest in many of them at the moment as their upper cap is close to their current price.
  • RappSnitch
    Welp... RIP to restocking.
  • Uppedcart
    1014 posts Professional
    Feel the need to restock, didnt think id say this at the start of the year but I'm trying to get to 7 million liquid by futmas... this isn't helping!
  • RappSnitch
    Managed to get up to 95 on the TP but profits will be lower and had to go for 83-84's as 85's are simply too high in price.
  • Hollandman
    Gnabry 15.5k
    Bale 9.4k
    Jesus 13.25k
    Ucl Donny 7.3k
    Ucl Militao 6.6k
    Ucl Klostermann 6.8k
    70k profit this day so far with only a tp of 70 players
  • JuliantbX
    2930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thiago 14750
    De Gea 22750
    Havertz 19750
    Allan 10750

PS4. Back at it.
  • Bozza88
    2258 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gonna carry on with Hunter players until 84s go down
  • RappSnitch
    Gabriel Jesus and Ben Yedder with Hunter, and Partey with Shadow have been some of my best sellers so far
  • Hollandman
    Havertz 25.75k
    Saint Maxim 12.75k