TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Vinny1979
    5996 posts Big Money Move
    Some risk

• Keano
    18204 posts World Class
    Trying a verratti will see how it goes
  • MrTans
    97 posts Park Captain
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Finally 100 blues on the tp. Cost me 2.3mil let's see how it go's
    After a few minutes Aguero 114k,bought for 83k
    Best of luck! Hope the risk of buying early works well for you.

Have you gone only one card per player or a few?
  • Hollandman
    4406 posts National Call-Up
    MrTans wrote: »
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Finally 100 blues on the tp. Cost me 2.3mil let's see how it go's
    After a few minutes Aguero 114k,bought for 83k
    Best of luck! Hope the risk of buying early works well for you.

Have you gone only one card per player or a few?

Already made 25k profit on that Aguero. Always buying 2 of each
  • Andy87
    3920 posts National Call-Up
    Kaspani wrote: »
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    But we saw the code earlier

Give it a token check during the UCL match later, if memory serves they’ve occasionally dropped them at HT for an hour. Unlikely but we can hope.

Everyone grabbed their ucl commons from objectives?

Glad you've mentioned objectives, I need one common to complete MM but I'm not paying 11k for one.
  • Dodds
    9528 posts League Winner
    A80HqpE.png
    tv3kAvF.png
  • MadLads
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's hurting my brain to sell everything on way low prices but the market is going absolutely mad right now.

Why are everyone panic selling everything on xbox? (Just bought VVD at 368k)
  • Bozza88
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought a couple of Thiago silva
    Talk me out of buying some Henderson and rodri until tomorrow to see if they drop a bit
  • Hollandman
    Ucl B. Silva 31k restocked 20k
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Fabinho 44k
  • RappSnitch
    3718 posts National Call-Up
    How long are these cards in packs for?
  • RBailss
    14495 posts Has That Special Something
    njz0ZSA.jpg

Literally bought 5 UCL & 3 have gone already 🤣
  • Keano
    18204 posts World Class
    RBailss wrote: »
    njz0ZSA.jpg

Isnt gnabrys bin only 14k anyway?
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Keano wrote: »
    njz0ZSA.jpg

Yh and big rom is 12k
  • Dsteve007
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wow. Bernardo ucl 31k after a few minutes. Ha
  • Rutta
    6759 posts Big Money Move
    njz0ZSA.jpg

PS4
  • Rutta
    6759 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2020
    Can’t believe the tanking of prices.

Been a good night selling Gundogons,
    Leno, Fernandinho etc. Just sticking to premier league players that’s are 1/5k and 5-10k range on futbin. Easy flips

Hopefully weekends will be good for the higher rated cars I’ve got stocked up.

• Keano
    18204 posts World Class
    Bought a few bernados, thiago silva a verratti ucl cards hopefully one or two sell.
  • rystaman
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2020
    Not one sale since 3pm and that was only a 2k Milner... Really struggling with this method this year.

5HBwClk.jpg

Barely reaching 30k a day let alone 100k. Majority of sales the past couple of days were position changes which have dried up too
  • Keano
    18204 posts World Class
    rystaman wrote: »
    Not one sale since 3pm and that was only a 2k Milner... Really struggling with this method this year.

5HBwClk.jpg

Barely reaching 30k a day let alone 100k. Majority of sales the past couple of days were position changes which have dried up too

30k a day is 210 a week though, cant fault that
  • SimplyAdvanced
    1030 posts Professional
    rystaman wrote: »

5HBwClk.jpg

30k a day is 210 a week though, cant fault that

Agreed, doesn’t sound a terrible return
  • JuliantbX
    2929 posts Fans' Favourite
    210k a week is peanuts compared to what I did last year. I made over a mil a week last year.

Starting to feel more like a mil loss a week with the rate of these golds dropping.

Saved my IF Pack for this week btw. Me and 3 friends all got a 76 rated. EA doesn’t give you anything lol.
  • Keano
    18204 posts World Class
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    210k a week is peanuts compared to what I did last year. I made over a mil a week last year.

Starting to feel more like a mil loss a week with the rate of these golds dropping.

Saved my IF Pack for this week btw. Me and 3 friends all got a 76 rated. EA doesn’t give you anything lol.

You might make 1m a week but making 210k a week is still a good return, its purely yours is better, it’s purely about its 210k he wouldnt have had if he didnt trade.
  • Hollandman
    Ziyech 37k
    Donny 15.5k
    Coutinho 12.5k
    Jesus 53k
    All blue
  • Keano
    18204 posts World Class
    I’m ao unsure of the UCL cards arm hoping the few i have a few sell, as i’m genuinely worried they wont and i’ll revert back to just nif 😅 though may have to wait till theyre like their nif price before making good on them.
  • JuliantbX
    2929 posts Fans' Favourite

You might make 1m a week but making 210k a week is still a good return, its purely yours is better, it’s purely about its 210k he wouldnt have had if he didnt trade.

Now I’ve read it back it seems like I’m trying to show that I’m better. That’s not what I meant.

This week I’m at 150k TP. I was just comparing that last year I did much, much better. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Must say I’m also rebuilding the TL this week. Let’s hope we can all climb up to more profit every week!
  • RBailss
    14495 posts Has That Special Something
    njz0ZSA.jpg

Yeah sorry i’m on PS.. bought Lukaku at 7.3 & Gnabry at 9.7
  • Keano
    18204 posts World Class

Now I’ve read it back it seems like I’m trying to show that I’m better. That’s not what I meant.

This week I’m at 150k TP. I was just comparing that last year I did much, much better. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Must say I’m also rebuilding the TL this week. Let’s hope we can all climb up to more profit every week!

Haha it did sound like it but i was replying in a sense of if someone didnt trade theyd be 210k down from what they couldve had if they didn and once youre initially set up its not bad effort.
  • Airmax6
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    i got some sales tonight to save the day. Only sold Thiago Silva during the day
    YVc8jY4.png