THE ADDICT’S FIFA 21 EXPERIENCE (GROUP RTG N DAT)

Comments

• Antparry92
    20580 posts Club Captain
    Ouch! Shouldn’t have done it. More dupes than I started with :neutral:

Kessie
    Locatelli
    Insigne
    Spinazzola
    Maehle
    Navas
  • Antparry92
    20580 posts Club Captain
    I forgot how bad the gameplay/connection is in FUT champs it’s been that long.

Players are taking an age to do anything I tell them to, 1-1 so far
  • ConGard
    1294 posts Professional
    Wasn’t going to play any more WL till 22 but decided to do 1 more to finish off this fifa. Started 9-1 and playing some great fifa for my standards. Hoping to maybe cap off this game with a 20 win week
  • Antparry92
    20580 posts Club Captain
    Ended the night 9-1. Gullit seems a different animal in champs compared to rivals. Lukaku and Depay tearing it up up top as well
  • Antparry92
    20580 posts Club Captain
    edited September 4
    TOTY Lewa from an 87+ x10 along with 96 Paredes. Again, 6 dupes though
  • Antparry92
    20580 posts Club Captain
    PIM Butra or PIM Dalglish?
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »

I don't like either on this Fifa tbh, but if skills aren't that important and you are OK with a weak striker Butragueno because he's abit more fast and more agile , if you need abit of strength even though Dalglish isn't the strongest he would be the better choice.
  • Antparry92
    20580 posts Club Captain

I don't like either on this Fifa tbh, but if skills aren't that important and you are OK with a weak striker Butragueno because he's abit more fast and more agile , if you need abit of strength even though Dalglish isn't the strongest he would be the better choice.

Ended up going for Butra in the end. Done the PIM pick pack seeing as I had a few dupe TOTS from the 87x10 pack
  • Absting159
    8011 posts Moderator
    I picked up Madden, was in need of a sports game to play on Console. . . .boy, I used to love that game and I just can't get into it. Tried MUT and its overwhelming and confusing.

That was my shot at not getting the new FIFA. . .if Madden curbed that addiction but it didn't so needless to say I'll be back next year and hoping I last longer.

My favorite part of the year is the first quarter when trading and tracking everything. It does seem like there's more to do than just WL to get decent rewards so maybe I'll enjoy it more. Time will tell!

Looking forward to the new thread next month!
  • Absting159
    8011 posts Moderator
    Also, having not been around, I just read about DoD_Jester. Horrible news, so glad to see the forum pulled together around his family. :)
  • Ugri
    12488 posts Has That Special Something
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I picked up Madden, was in need of a sports game to play on Console. . . .boy, I used to love that game and I just can't get into it. Tried MUT and its overwhelming and confusing.

That was my shot at not getting the new FIFA. . .if Madden curbed that addiction but it didn't so needless to say I'll be back next year and hoping I last longer.

My favorite part of the year is the first quarter when trading and tracking everything. It does seem like there's more to do than just WL to get decent rewards so maybe I'll enjoy it more. Time will tell!

Looking forward to the new thread next month!

Its difficult to say away from this game but it seems to have more and more flaws the last years, im still holding on that i wont be playing next year.

Currently playing some Forza Horizon 4 but ofc will play the early trial of fifa22 and see then... I have been an addit for the last 26 years ( i looked it up and I missed fifa 93 and 94 :lol: ) so "only" started in fifa95 :p
  • ConGard
    1294 posts Professional
    I’m actually quite excited for the 22 now. Really enjoy the start of the game when it’s fresh and you are grinding to get a decent team. Also at the start it usually takes a while for people to learn all the broken mechanics which makes gameplay more fun
  • Antparry92
    20580 posts Club Captain
    Just got 98 KDB from the TOTS/FOF pick pack, time to reshuffle again
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class

Good CM but not great outwide or Cam imo.
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    Just got back from Greece after 10 days of being away, saw the prices of players and its crazy. I sold my SS Alba for 29k after packing him untradeable when I thought getting him for 130k was cheap, also bought Tots Sancho for 20k and PTG Hazard for 42k who is absolutely class at LM, best dribbler I've used.
  • Antparry92
    20580 posts Club Captain

Planning on playing him CM with Gullit. Still debating between Acuna or Tonali for the other CM. Also got PIM Henry earlier after ripping through loads of 85x10 and 3 PIM pick packs. See what I get in the morning after my first WL in ages, stopped at 14-6
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class

Planning on playing him CM with Gullit. Still debating between Acuna or Tonali for the other CM. Also got PIM Henry earlier after ripping through loads of 85x10 and 3 PIM pick packs. See what I get in the morning after my first WL in ages, stopped at 14-6

Tonalli definitely if it's a defensive role.
  • Antparry92
    20580 posts Club Captain

Tonalli definitely if it's a defensive role.

Yeh I prefer him to Acuna but the links are better
  • Antparry92
    20580 posts Club Captain
    PIM Henry…just wow
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    PIM Henry…just wow

Good or ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
  • Antparry92
    20580 posts Club Captain
    edited September 9
    PIM Henry…just wow

Good or ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
    He’s been great so far. Had heard people complain about him moving a bit stiff and wasn’t agile enough but his frame just shields everything anyway, really enjoying him so far
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    My rank 3 Div 1 rivals rewards were ❤️❤️❤️❤️, gold Jimenez and Beriche the best from 2 megas and rare megas.
    Will put the players into marquee matchups.
  • Antparry92
    20580 posts Club Captain
    Dupe Dumfries from gold 3 and div 3 rank 2 rewards, Kolarov was my next highest.

Lodeiro and Kimmich my reds
  • @Ugri I try to find other games and I do. September/October will bring Diablo 2 Resurrected (I played a TON of D2 back in the day), I still play alot of Hearthstone, Warzone are my mains. But the issue is I need that sports game - it was Madden when I was in high school, but I switched to FIFA in college and been playing it since. About 15 years for me.

I tried to get back into Madden and I just can't do it - it is not even CLOSE to the same rush as a FIFA game. Non-stop gameplay vs. picking plays and stuff just kills it for me.

Regardless, I'll be playin again - just not sure how long I'll last haha.
  • ConGard
    1294 posts Professional
    Completed the Pele SBC to replace tots Mbappe on the wing. Think that completes my team. I’ll probably only get a few games with it conpleted as I’m away for a week from Monday but nice to have a fully top tier team still
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    Have zero hype for Fifa 22 after playing Fifa 21 for what seems like 5 years, still playing Fifa 21 now but will probably stop after this weekend.
    Will probably still get Fifa 22 but my usual hype isn't there as the grind seems pointless when everyone gets top teams anway and also it doesn't make a difference to ranks, I'd rather be very good at the game than have a great team so I'll probably focus more on actually being good at the game than trading, selling before Toty and messing around with other stuff.
    Maybe that will change if the game is more pay to win next year and they release every good new icons.
  • Antparry92
    20580 posts Club Captain
    So after blitzing the 85x10 with dupes and doing the PIM picks packs I’ve had:
    Butra
    Dalglish
    Socrates
    Riquelme
    Lahm
    Henry
    Schmeichel
    Suker