THE ADDICT’S FIFA 21 EXPERIENCE (GROUP RTG N DAT)

Comments

• DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    Played two games, 2-0 but gameplay feels so damn heavy....
  • Antparry92
    20579 posts Club Captain
    Currently only playing SB to do the national goal scorers and the icon swaps
  • Ugri
    12488 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 3
    Loving my team. Even enjoyed Champs B):#

3-1 after few games. Last game was againt a guy called "uksmurfkiller" :lol: with PIM R9! and PIM Eusebio. He managed to score a goal.with R9 in the 90th minute when i was 3-0 up...Inkind of let him o:)

Ramos and Varane didnt make a single mistake, guy was super frustrated. Also Acuna ans Vazquez are insane in midfield so no issues <3<3
  • Ugri
    edited July 4
    Its lonely here guys :lol:

After having no time.yesterday im.playing the early morning shift again

6-1 B) Team still feels awesome, definately performing very well. Defense is ROCK solid and im also playing pretty well :blush:

Any tips on how not to do.my usual sink after 1st 10 games? @Orison @FrankFrank @Finesse_4days and other higher level.players :smiley: Thanks in advance!
  • Ugri
    Ok stopping for this morning 6-3

Next game was against a danish elite player - no not @FrankFrank he is drunk after yesterdays win probably :lol:

Guy was very good but it was pretty even, my defense didnt exist, he did 5 star skillz all day long, he won 7-5! but was 5-5 until 80th minut
    Guy gets 24-25wins

Game after that I got unplayed, probably should have taken the break at 6-2 but 6-3 it is
  • FrankFrank
    8294 posts League Winner
    @Ugri Good stuff mate :smiley:

Last night was wild! Unbelievable that we are in the semis.

Had a hard fought 4-3 ET Win before, but can't continue right now with how I feel :D 8-0.

8 wins to go. (seems impossible :trollface: )
  • Ugri
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    @Ugri Good stuff mate :smiley:

Last night was wild! Unbelievable that we are in the semis.

Had a hard fought 4-3 ET Win before, but can't continue right now with how I feel :D 8-0.

8 wins to go. (seems impossible :trollface: )

@FrankFrank Hahaha for sure awesome stuff! Denmark all the way. Spain my 2nd favourite :blush:

7-3 after a short rest. Hard fought 4-3 against a G1 player.
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    Ugri wrote: »

6-1 B) Team still feels awesome, definately performing very well. Defense is ROCK solid and im also playing pretty well :blush:

Any tips on how not to do.my usual sink after 1st 10 games? @Orison @FrankFrank @Finesse_4days and other higher level.players :smiley: Thanks in advance!

Don't play more if you lose 2 in a row, also use defensive subs and game plans near the end of a game to secure the win in tough games.
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    edited July 4
    Bought Toty Ronaldo to partner PIM Eusebio after the price drop on him yesterday and so far they have been as amazing as you'd expect probably the best strike partnership I have ever had.
    Had to sacrifice Gullit and Ferdinand but Acuna is that good after an upgrade that my midfied is still decent, if he gets a few more upgrades he will be insane.
  • FrankFrank
    8294 posts League Winner
    edited July 4
    10-0 :)

Dupe Insigne from player pick... Kimmich looks great, but I hate having players off chem and he is not replacing Sancho :grimace:

11-0* Will start quitting if I go behind now. cba this high elo stuff when only aiming for 16 :D

Sk-rmbillede-2021-07-04-kl-13-40-50.png
    Post edited by FrankFrank on
  • Antparry92
    20579 posts Club Captain
    SS Spinazzola from a two rare player upgrade <3
  • Ugri

Don't play more if you lose 2 in a row, also use defensive subs and game plans near the end of a game to secure the win in tough games.

Cheers mate! My ony BIG problem.is lack.of time. With family.near impossible.to fimish all.games in a weekend. At 9-5 atm

I bring in Mbabu as.defensive sub amd Kimmich jn midfield. Ill.also.upgrade my red Kimmich to the sbc one :smiley: Isak.also.for.Puskas towards end
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class

Cheers mate! My ony BIG problem.is lack.of time. With family.near impossible.to fimish all.games in a weekend. At 9-5 atm

I bring in Mbabu as.defensive sub amd Kimmich jn midfield. Ill.also.upgrade my red Kimmich to the sbc one :smiley: Isak.also.for.Puskas towards end

Yeah I can see why that's an issue, apparently next year they are changing the format and there will be less games.
  • Ugri

Yeah I can see why that's an issue, apparently next year they are changing the format and there will be less games.

I hope so, i can get in about 15games max on a good weekend.
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    Red Rashford and Mertens from Gold 2 B)
    Wanted a Rashford or Sancho just to have a top England player in the squad.
    Already have Tots Mertens but will keep the red and use the Tots for fodder.
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    edited July 8
    I'm having to use gold Tierney at LB and Sun off for Tots Davies, ran out of coins after buying Kalvin Philips and needed a Rashford link. Really happy with my team apart from having to sub on a LB. Will save for Shaw.
  • Ugri
    Red Rashford and Mertens from Gold 2 B)
    Wanted a Rashford or Sancho just to have a top England player in the squad.
    Already have Tots Mertens but will keep the red and use the Tots for fodder.

Rashford is very nice mate! I got Grimaldo, at least spanish hahaha
  • libertao
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Red Bamba & Cancelo from G3, happy with that. Was actually considering getting Cancelo last week for that SS KdB strong link, but have 99 Messi & untradeable Paredes there now :sunglasses:
  • Ugri
    edited July 8
    MIght even have a chance with this team in WL, 12 is my target, NO more

Yesterday i FINALLY finished icon swaps - get Raul
    Today in reward i get Grimaldo - does $A want to tell me something? I rather get Brazilians or even that 1 Hungarian PIM but no..

V9ykjRN.jpg
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    This is the squad I'm using this weekend https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/9118667
    9-3 so far after recovering from a 3-2 start.
  • libertao
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is the squad I'm using this weekend https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/9118667

paGJhe4.png
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    libertao wrote: »

paGJhe4.png

Thanks
  • FrankFrank
    8294 posts League Winner
    edited July 10
    @Finesse_4days Love the central positions but dafuq is those wingers + fullbacks :joy:

How you like Thiago? Looking at him myself.
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    edited July 10
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    @Finesse_4days Love the central positions but dafuq is those wingers + fullbacks :joy:

How you like Thiago? Looking at him myself.

Put Tots Shaw Tots Rashford and Tots Lozano in the wide areas now.
    He's decent but not the strongest because of his body type, probably needs an upgrade because I'm not fully convinced.
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    After a decent Start I am having an absolute shocker of a weekend league, I'm selling CR7 and Eusebio even though Eusebio has dropped over 1mill in a day and will get PIM Cruyff and Ptg Griezman as I'm bored of them and Eusebio has felt unresponsive and sluggish this weekend.
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    Decided I'm going to go for Moments Pele, probably the last Fifa I'll be able to afford him so want to try him out. Will use my red Rashford next to him with red Mertens LM.
    Means I'll have to play Zambrotta Lb Tots Cuadrado RB but it's worth it I think.
  • Orison
    67820 posts Icon
    After a decent Start I am having an absolute shocker of a weekend league, I'm selling CR7 and Eusebio even though Eusebio has dropped over 1mill in a day and will get PIM Cruyff and Ptg Griezman as I'm bored of them and Eusebio has felt unresponsive and sluggish this weekend.

Lul
    Decided I'm going to go for Moments Pele, probably the last Fifa I'll be able to afford him so want to try him out. Will use my red Rashford next to him with red Mertens LM.
    Means I'll have to play Zambrotta Lb Tots Cuadrado RB but it's worth it I think.

No
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »

Lul

No

Gone for Moments Cruyff and 99 Messi as strikers in the end. Eusebio in poor gameplay wasn't good enough on the ball. Heard mixed reviews about Cruyff but want to try him.
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    edited July 10
    Had a poor weekend and finished 17-13 was 13-13 at one point but won my last 4 games for gold 2.
    Played terrible this morning and was just completely bored with my team.
    First impressions with Cruyff are good not so sure on Messi.
  • Ugri
    12-7 so far. Reds : Rafa and Haaland

Luckily several RQs. Came across Spanish teams 3-4times