THE ADDICT’S FIFA 21 EXPERIENCE (GROUP RTG N DAT)

Comments

• Ugri
    12488 posts Has That Special Something
    10-4 After few games this afternoon. My best result reaching 10 ever! Now hope I have time to continue B)
  • Ugri
    edited June 6
    10-6 Came across 2 very good opponents and am rushing it tbh...

Edit make.it 10-7 :lol: Knew this time was coming...
    Post edited by Ugri on
  • CovLee_Candice
    5107 posts Big Money Move
    Any info how red pick in ultimate tots? It's only gonna be 15 player from ultimate tots or there will be player from minor league?
  • CovLee_Candice
    5107 posts Big Money Move
    Calm down ugri win streak will come to you
  • Ugri
    Calm down ugri win streak will come to you

Took a break mate, thanks! 1 more win to go as only have an hour or so to play
  • Orison
    67791 posts Icon
    Any info how red pick in ultimate tots? It's only gonna be 15 player from ultimate tots or there will be player from minor league?

MLS and ROTW as the minor league picks again.
  • Ugri
    10-8...

Opponent had R96, red Ben yedder and full stacked team...Why are ALL the teams so stacked. LOL most opponents outteam me...

• Ugri
    edited June 6
    Just played my last WL game EVER

12-14 from 10-4!!!

Last game i quit against a Silver team!!!

This game is.so.incosistent, im not going to EVER do this to myself again, not worth it!
  • Cloudio7
    2936 posts Fans' Favourite
    Luckily I finished sooner than expected at work and had time to play. I was 14-10 and managed to win 3 games in a row to secure G2 and the guaranteed pick from ultimate tots. I was slightly tempted to push for G1, but it's 2.30 am, I'm so tired and tomorrow I'm starting my shift at 9. Lukaku ended up with 53 goals ins 27 games, plus 18 assists. Everything changed for the better when I switched to 442-2 as my main formation and 4312 when I had to recover two goals.
    Ugri wrote: »

12-14 from 10-4!!!

This game is.so.incosistent, im not going to EVER do this to myself again, not worth it!

Sorry to hear that, mate. Unfortunately the state of the game is at his worst and it's so easy to lose our heead and fall into a losing streak. But from my friends list I saw you made it to grab G3 rank, so not that bad considering the angst and all the bs faced in your games.
  • Ugri
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Luckily I finished sooner than expected at work and had time to play. I was 14-10 and managed to win 3 games in a row to secure G2 and the guaranteed pick from ultimate tots. I was slightly tempted to push for G1, but it's 2.30 am, I'm so tired and tomorrow I'm starting my shift at 9. Lukaku ended up with 53 goals ins 27 games, plus 18 assists. Everything changed for the better when I switched to 442-2 as my main formation and 4312 when I had to recover two goals.

12-14 from 10-4!!!

Sorry to hear that, mate. Unfortunately the state of the game is at his worst and it's so easy to lose our heead and fall into a losing streak. But from my friends list I saw you made it to grab G3 rank, so not that bad considering the angst and all the bs faced in your games.

@Cloudio7 Congrats on 17mate!! The fact this game is so inconsistent is just WOW. As said im not touching WL - at least for a while (if $A come with a promo with Barca cards who knows what happens) .

I only got to 14 wins from 12 because a good friend offered to help and got me 14 ;)o:)B)

Im not a bad player, i can get 6-1, 8-3 and 10-4 and if given time and (no family distraction :blush: ) i can comfortably get to 17 each week.

However to go 10-4 one day and the 2-10 the next...That's not "just on me" Yes im not very good at the game but the fact even ELite players struggled in yesterdays gameplay and that matchmaking is sooo very flawed drives me nuts.

Anyway lets see what happens

What would be fun if we could play a mini tournament amongst us Semi noob pros. "Most" of us are at similar levels so could be great fun and the Elites amongst us will ask to take it easy and only use 9 players :blush:

• Cloudio7
    @Ugri I feel you! Inconsistency is the most consistent aspect of this crappy game. You can play beautiful soccer and lose against really bad players and then you play like s**t and win against good ones. Not to mention speed up lag and inputs not registered. And knowing ea, they will release a more broken game next year as they know no shame.
    A mini semi noob tournament would be amazing! Always had lots of fun and learnt something new by facing the more skilled amongst us.
  • Ugri
    @Ugri I feel you! Inconsistency is the most consistent aspect of this crappy game. You can play beautiful soccer and lose against really bad players and then you play like s**t and win against good ones. Not to mention speed up lag and inputs not registered. And knowing ea, they will release a more broken game next year as they know no shame.
    A mini semi noob tournament would be amazing! Always had lots of fun and learnt something new by facing the more skilled amongst us.

I have said it last year - when i wanted to quit this game after 20! years - and the ONLY reason why I bought the game after release was Puskas! The "$A quote is we will have Icon SBCs back is a joke - so whatever they do for next release I'm not interested.

Regarding the mini tournament, agree, even if i get smashed its fun cause its against friends and we know that all of us play a fair game, if i get beaten fair play! Any volunteers to help organize?

For now I guess ill start and just ask : Anyone interested in a Semi noob Mini tournament? For motivation im happy to offer some coins :lol:

There are 2 of us already @Cloudio7
  • FrankFrank
    8291 posts League Winner
    Im in for sure guys 😁
  • Cloudio7
    @Ugri I did the same when I saw Baggio was a new icon as he’s been one of my favourite players ever (saw him twice at the stadium and it was pure magic) and hated ea when using all of his cards I discovered they butchered him.

OK, we are 3 already thanks to @FrankFrank. Nice!
  • FrankFrank
    8291 posts League Winner
    edited June 7
    Finished on 20-8 last night. Fair to say it wasn't pretty. Gameplay didn't do me any favors, but overall I only got myself to blame. Started well (like always) and went 8-0, but completely lost my head yesterday in the morning after 2-3 games. Only went downhill from there, and found myself at 14-7 at one point :D Previous 4 weekends had been 17-3, 14-1, 23-6 and 14-1 :sweat_smile:

Just happy its finally over. Too fed up with the game, to have another 2-3 weekends of tots WL :D
    Post edited by FrankFrank on
  • Ugri
    edited June 7
    @Ugri I did the same when I saw Baggio was a new icon as he’s been one of my favourite players ever (saw him twice at the stadium and it was pure magic) and hated ea when using all of his cards I discovered they butchered him.

@Cloudio7 Yeah these personal sentiments make us so attached to the game. I never saw Puskas play (he played ofc in 50s and 60s) but my dad ( he passed away last year :'(:'( ) did see him play in the Hungarian league in the 50s before the Civil revolution in 56 when Puskas (and 80% of the Magic Magyars) fled to play for Real, Barca etc

I kind of am playing with Puskas all year to honor my dad...feels like we play together...

sorry that came out with some tears....
  • Ugri
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Finished on 20-8 last night. Fair to say it wasn't pretty. Gameplay didn't do me any favors, but overall I only got myself to blame. Started well (like always) and went 8-0, but completely lost my head yesterday in the morning after 2-3 games. Only went downhill from there, and found myself at 14-7 at one point :D Previous 4 weekends had been 17-3, 14-1, 23-6 and 14-1 :sweat_smile:

Just happy its finally over. Too fed up with the game, to have another 2-3 weekends of tots WL :D

Congrats mate! And trust me its NOT only you to blame...If $A would make a playable game (its not like us users need to compensate for the lack of the games ability) you would have gotten several extra wins. YES sometimes when we loose its OUR falts, fair play BUT there are at least as many games when its not our ability... SO dont make excuses mate
  • Cloudio7

@Cloudio7 Yeah these personal sentiments make us so attached to the game. I never saw Puskas play (he played ofc in 50s and 60s) but my dad ( he passed away last year :'(:'( ) did see him play in the Hungarian league in the 50s before the Civil revolution in 56 when Puskas (and 80% of the Magic Magyars) fled to play for Real, Barca etc

I kind of am playing with Puskas all year to honor my dad...feels like we play together...

Never be sorry about being a man who can show up his feelings. I'm really sorry for your loss. Playing for and with your dad is something beautiful. When I used to play Rugby I had the number 27 that's the day my father died (19 years ago) so I totally relate to your feelings.
  • Ugri

Never be sorry about being a man who can show up his feelings. I'm really sorry for your loss. Playing for and with your dad is something beautiful. When I used to play Rugby I had the number 27 that's the day my father died (19 years ago) so I totally relate to your feelings.

Thanks!! And also sorry for your loss!!
  • Cloudio7

Congrats mate! And trust me its NOT only you to blame...If $A would make a playable game (its not like us users need to compensate for the lack of the games ability) you would have gotten several extra wins. YES sometimes when we loose its OUR falts, fair play BUT there are at least as many games when its not our ability... SO dont make excuses mate

Imagine playing 90 minutes like that (and 5 out of 10 losses came because of lag like in this video):
    https://xboxclips.co/cloudio7/1d953114-8298-45a5-b5b3-855d3ab39232
  • Ugri

Imagine playing 90 minutes like that (and 5 out of 10 losses came because of lag like in this video):

Thats just hidious, i guess button delay didn't help either :lol:

• Orison
    67791 posts Icon

Nah.
  • Ugri
    edited June 7
    A Puskas brace within few mg minutes to get in the lead :smile: This was Saturday with okish gameplay

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ugri21x/video/136870281

and a BONUS from Suarez :smile:
    https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ugri21x/video/136870543

• Cloudio7

At least half of the input weren't registered. A nightmare
  • Ugri

At least half of the input weren't registered. A nightmare

its almost like trying to play when your kids are dancing in the room and your wife is constantly asking questions, oh wait :lol:
  • Cloudio7

At least half of the inputs weren't registered. A nightmare

its almost like trying to play when your kids are dancing in the room and your wife is constantly asking questions, oh wait :lol:

You basically suffer from real life lag😂
  • Ugri

Hahaha AND the $A lag together its just too much :lol:
  • Cloudio7

Hahaha AND the $A lag together its just too much :lol:

How to turn a weekend into a living hell
  • Antparry92
    20575 posts Club Captain
    Why is SB so prone to DC’ing mid game for no reason what so ever?....
  • Antparry92
    20575 posts Club Captain
    I reckon a few more games with this shocking la liga side of mine in swaps is going to force me to get a new controller. They’re honestly so so bad :joy: