THE ADDICT’S FIFA 21 EXPERIENCE (GROUP RTG N DAT)

Absting159
8011 posts Moderator
edited December 2020
Let's have at it again lads!
Post edited by Absting159 on

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    Used this thread alot last year and will no doubt be a part of it this year as well. Not very hyped for Fifa 21 at the minute though, feel a bit jaded after playing alot of Fifa 20.
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    Will miss my team on Fifa 20 with Tots Ronaldo but definitely not playing the same summer heat cards and stacked sides all the time, and having to buy fitness cards.
  • I haven’t played since April. I’m very excited. I miss trading too and it’s the best early on.

Think I’m doing 30k points but only ripping 12k on the stupid normal packs. Will hold the other 18k for player packs.
  • Cloudio7
    2936 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keep up the good work, guys!
    I won't be buying fifa 21 and, honestly, i haven't missed the game since i stopped playing months ago. I will trade on companion app at the beginning and probably buy the game during Christmas time, so i will surely come by here very often because you've all been great persons and i already know i would miss you ❤️
  • Absting159
    8011 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020
    @Cloudio7 I debated not getting it; but I just reset my expectations. I don't like post January FUT. So I'm going to do 30k FP start (no money after taht), play hardcore till December and then knowingly play less and less as the market is over flowing with excessively boosted cards.

Then again, if the game is actually good with gameplay maybe I'll last longer, but that's my plan.
  • Absting159
    8011 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020
    As expected, this is my first target squad. Zero creativity :)
    AimC6Pi.png

• Davvebingan
    3220 posts National Call-Up
    I am looking forward to starting again. Best part of the game is the build in the first months. Will spend most of the coins on Barca icons and have mostly untradables around them. Hopefully I will be able to try all of them + a few surprises before I lose interest in the game. If Fati gets a good special card (RTTF or the Young prospect cards, forgot the name) I might get that as well
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    Packed Moments Vieira from an Icon pack, better late than never. Really pleased with my final team now, so might do a final weekend league and just play to gold 3.
  • ConGard
    1294 posts Professional
    Just seen this thread was created, I’m quite looking forward to FIFA 21 now having not played for the last 2 months really
  • I am looking forward to starting again. Best part of the game is the build in the first months. Will spend most of the coins on Barca icons and have mostly untradables around them. Hopefully I will be able to try all of them + a few surprises before I lose interest in the game. If Fati gets a good special card (RTTF or the Young prospect cards, forgot the name) I might get that as well

100% agree with this. The beginning is the most fun hence I'm already prepared to lose interest and be done in January, lol.
  • Azof
    19877 posts Club Captain
    I'm in, hopefully stick at this one a bit longer, atrocious at the game still but hopefully with all the objective players it keeps me going
  • @Azof Welcome to the we know we aren't pros club :) haha.
  • Azof
    19877 posts Club Captain
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Azof Welcome to the we know we aren't pros club :) haha.

Ta, be lucky to hit silver 1 :joy:

Been playing some seasons on 20 to get into the swing of things, was like 32-4 up until div 4 and just fallen off a cliff
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Bookmarked thread as always but having not played in months and still not preordered doubt I’ll participate tbh guys. Wish you all the best of luck though.

True to form might pick the game up at some random date and post my obligatory ‘Neymar in a 7.5k welcome pack’ pic... cause ya know, that’s typically how I roll :joy:
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    Hello again lads, hope you all are doing well and ready for another year! <3
  • @xGrumpyWolfx - Nice man! I love the beginning, before I start to hate the game LOL.

@PelzyWelzy - As I read your post I was thinking he'll end up randomly hitting some stupid card and having a better team than me 2 months in after having just picked up the game, LOL.
  • krakos000
    17996 posts World Class
    Sorry you all are playing this year. Hopefully some enjoyment can come to some of you with pack luck.
  • @krakos000 New approach man. I'm expecting to hate playin the game. I'm just hoping to enjoy trading and team-building till about January. If I get ANYTHING more than that I'll be happy. My bar is set very low bc of how bad 20 was. I miss playing a football game; I do not miss what FIFA 20 was.
  • RappSnitch
    4239 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2020
    I’ll try to join in this year. I’ve been playing NBA 2K almost exclusively for the past 2 years but grew tired of it.. Like the psychopath I am, I decided it would be a good idea to go play another ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sports game so here I am.

Barely playing for 2 years has done good for me though. I’ve been playing a few drafts on 20 to get back into things and I’ve had fun even though it’s pretty clear the gameplay is awful. The beginning of FIFA is always a blast so I’m excited for now, but I’m sure EA will find a way to ruin it for me real quick.
  • @RappSnitch Welcome man!
  • iSptmnky
    13270 posts Has That Special Something
    Wait, is this a thread for average players? A safe space for mediocrity?

Might be exactly my thing!
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Wait, is this a thread for average players? A safe space for mediocrity?

Might be exactly my thing!

Yes, exactly that. Although it became more of a rage thread last year, especially during weekend league.
  • @Finesse_4days LOL. So true. Every thread turned into a rage thread after December though hahahaha
  • LFC Simon 98
    21448 posts Club Captain
    Long time no speak boys

The fact this is still called Group RTG N Dat is quality

Unfortunately I got that account market banned last year but I get it back for 21. The grind begins again
  • Long time no speak boys

The fact this is still called Group RTG N Dat is quality

Unfortunately I got that account market banned last year but I get it back for 21. The grind begins again

Beautiful my friend!

I live in Pittsburgh, we have a local dialect. . .I should call the thread "RTG n'at" lol.

Best description, true Pittsburghers call Iron City Beer "Ahhrn City Brrr" lol. For an amazing example - this awesome YouTube dude makes funny videos after each "Stillers" game.

- Pittsburgh Dad
  • RBailss
    14656 posts Has That Special Something
    Get yourself in here @Th3 UK Smurf !
  • Agree @RBailss

Join us! @Th3 UK Smurf
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2876 posts National Call-Up
    Alright lads I’m in. What’s the motive here? Just casual fun? Sounds like I’m on a swingers website😂
  • Finesse_4days
    17311 posts World Class
    Alright lads I’m in. What’s the motive here? Just casual fun? Sounds like I’m on a swingers website😂

:D, just a thread for people to share their Fifa experiences and have a good moan without being seen as a noob or being critised. It's a good thread, especially when everyone's starting out at the beginning.
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2876 posts National Call-Up

:D, just a thread for people to share their Fifa experiences and have a good moan without being seen as a noob or being critised. It's a good thread, especially when everyone's starting out at the beginning.

Sweet! Who don’t love a good moan about these games