FIFA 21 Boots Thread

Comments

• BigJase
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rooneys icon has been released with some retro Nike 90 boot I bloody hope they release some more of these old boots 😍
  • Steph3998
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    BigJase wrote: »
    Rooneys icon has been released with some retro Nike 90 boot I bloody hope they release some more of these old boots 😍

I really don't think they will be in the game, they did the same thing with Zidane and Beckham with the old Predators and in the end both boots were not in the game :s
  • OfficialPayton
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have now done a fifa 22 boots thread in the 22 general discussion
  • BigJase
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have now done a fifa 22 boots thread in the 22 general discussion

Legend 🙌🏻
  • BlackMortem868
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2021
    Puma kings spotted @23:00:
  • Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    Some nice boots there
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    T90s 💘💘
    Hopefully they add the Air Zoom II some day to
  • Steph3998
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2021
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    BigJase wrote: »

I really don't think they will be in the game, they did the same thing with Zidane and Beckham with the old Predators and in the end both boots were not in the game :s

Well... It looks like I was wrong... :D

• Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    Don’t forget puma kings 🔥🔥
  • BenjiA
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Them mercurials though 😍😍
  • BenjiA
    How are people getting to play the full version of fifa yet? Didn’t think the EA Play comes out until tomorrow
  • Sullivinho12
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    BenjiA wrote: »
    How are people getting to play the full version of fifa yet? Didn’t think the EA Play comes out until tomorrow

"Influencers"
  • Krrypt0n
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    well, we have all the boots out
  • BenjiA
    No predator pulse like it shows in the video
  • BenjiA
    Or the F50 adizero
  • Guzzi
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Not a bad start, as usual a heavy focus on Adidas but with 21 in mind it’s pretty certain that we will see more Nike in later updates
    Nice touch too add retro boots and hope they keep them coming.
    Noticed a low cut Predator for the first time in many editions kudos for adding them.
    Still think the proportions still look slightly off on a number of boots, as usual they look way to big and clunky.
  • TM1982
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Guzzi wrote: »
    Not a bad start, as usual a heavy focus on Adidas but with 21 in mind it’s pretty certain that we will see more Nike in later updates
    Nice touch too add retro boots and hope they keep them coming.
    Noticed a low cut Predator for the first time in many editions kudos for adding them.
    Still think the proportions still look slightly off on a number of boots, as usual they look way to big and clunky.

Already found a bug though. If you change a players boots, it messes with their position. For example, edit Rashford’s and save and he becomes a CAM. Change a striker and they become a CF.
  • Guzzi
    BenjiA wrote: »
    Or the F50 adizero
    There are other videos on Youtube showing these boots.

• OfficialPayton
    Hopefully they add the champions league boots the adidas preds and the adidas f50
  • BenjiA
    Hopefully they add the champions league boots the adidas preds and the adidas f50

Well they were on that video so they should be in with the next update hopefully
  • OfficialPayton
    I just made Fifa 22 Boot Forum as I did the Fifa 21 one and no one has done one yet, you can find it in the Fifa 22 Pro Clubs section as you still can’t do one in the general discussion

Just a quick reminder, try to be respectful to each other and dont spam the moderators/community managers/etc every single post.

This is a thread to show the community new boots being added or have been added in the game.
  • TM1982
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just made Fifa 22 Boot Forum as I did the Fifa 21 one and no one has done one yet, you can find it in the Fifa 22 Pro Clubs section as you still can’t do one in the general discussion

Just a quick reminder, try to be respectful to each other and dont spam the moderators/community managers/etc every single post.

This is a thread to show the community new boots being added or have been added in the game.

Excellent. I’m just hoping they fix the ‘changing boots, messes with the players position’ bug, soon
  • OfficialPayton
    TM1982 wrote: »

Excellent. I’m just hoping they fix the ‘changing boots, messes with the players position’ bug, soon

Ive very suprised new boots have already been added there’s the champions league boot pack which hasn’t been added in, they was in the Closed beta so not sure why they taken them out, there’s an update on PC and console soon which doesn’t say there new boots being added hope it’s not going to be a year with barely any new boots
  • dw82
    7 posts Ball Boy

Indeed. I can't see what the point of new boots is in the first place, nor the point of 'Edit Player' at all, if the game corrupts every player's positions as soon as you touch them. It makes the whole thing totally redundant; I'm surprised more people havn't kicked up a fuss about it to be honest.
  • JimmyD252
    dw82 wrote: »

Indeed. I can't see what the point of new boots is in the first place, nor the point of 'Edit Player' at all, if the game corrupts every player's positions as soon as you touch them. It makes the whole thing totally redundant; I'm surprised more people havn't kicked up a fuss about it to be honest.

Editing also keeps gloves on players permanently if they have them for winter
  • OfficialPayton
    I have now done a boot thread in the fifa 22 general discussion, as the forum is now unlocked