FIFA 21 Boots Thread

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    5508 posts Big Money Move
    Vndrew wrote: »
    BigJase wrote: »
    a97dps wrote: »
    I am a PC player, can you confirm that after the last squad update some players still have generic boots? Angel Correa, Koke, Handanovic etc.

For me too... For examples: Mbappe, Lewandowski, Reus etc.... Is this joke? 🙄

I think this is where the bug came from it’s annoying I know but you’ll just have to take 10 mins out to edit the boots on players

10 minutes? To edit EVERY player from EVERY team that has generic boots!? This dev team are trolling us...

you know they can disable all generic boots with only one line code...

Yes, that's why i say they are too incompetant to be working on Fifa anymore..
  • BigJase
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am a PC player, can you confirm that after the last squad update some players still have generic boots? Angel Correa, Koke, Handanovic etc.

I think this is where the bug came from it’s annoying I know but you’ll just have to take 10 mins out to edit the boots on players

10 minutes? To edit EVERY player from EVERY team that has generic boots!? This dev team are trolling us...

I mean do you have to edit every player from every team? Maybe some key ones yeah but I’m more concerned about my players etc depends on preferences like I get it’s annoying as f.U.c.kkkkk but Atleast the boots are in 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • TeamExtreme17

I mean do you have to edit every player from every team? Maybe some key ones yeah but I’m more concerned about my players etc depends on preferences like I get it’s annoying as f.U.c.kkkkk but Atleast the boots are in 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes, i do.. Id rather the new boots werent in but they were all wearing licensed ones instead of these awful generic things 🤦🏻‍♂️

I mean, if the generic boots didnt still look the same as they did in Fifa 07 it wouldnt be as bad..
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited July 2021
    The generic boots need completely re-doing.. We're now on PS5 the graphics should be almost photo realistic! We need alot more generic boot templates too, like the high sock versions of boots..

Or even a Boot Editor?

This game is soooo far behind where it should be!! 😭😭😭
  • AvalanJ
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    The generic boots need completely re-doing.. We're now on PS5 the graphics should be almost photo realistic! We need alot more generic boot templates too, like the high sock versions of boots..

Or even a Boot Editor?

This game is soooo far behind where it should be!! 😭😭😭

The LOD or whatever it's called is off so by default high socks boots look like crappy flip flops from gameplay camera anyways.

I'm with you this dev team attention to details is non existent, unfortunately one of those cases of doing the bare minimum just going through yearly cycle.
  • GrapefruitWang
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    They’ve added the new boots on PS4. No cap.
  • AGM
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    send pictures

• OlaL wrote: »
    Nothing currently on PS4
    You need to delete the dlc man, im playing on ps4. Just changed almost all of my players boots now🤩

You don't even need to do that. Went right in and they were there.
  • Peanut2000
    1025 posts Professional
    AGM wrote: »
    send pictures

Kinky bugger
  • WhinDG
    10 posts Ball Boy

please show images of new boots. We are paying large amount then after they are giving us the worst game that ever exist.
  • BigJase
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    WhinDG wrote: »

please show images of new boots. We are paying large amount then after they are giving us the worst game that ever exist.

Go on Twitter and look at Nonoloko lol
  • GrapefruitWang
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    WhinDG wrote: »

Bro just boot up your PS4 and look for yourself🤦🏼‍♂️
  • WhinDG
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Vndrew wrote: »

you know they can disable all generic boots with only one line code...

Yes, that's why i say they are too incompetant to be working on Fifa anymore..

Are generic boots still with some players? I just edit the squad so I can give the players nice boots instead of The FIFA generic boots that sucks and not nice to the eyes.
  • YoungDalai
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    New squad update (5 July 2021) and players still have generic boots on. I haven't got the time to google image players boots from the past month just to update them myself smh
  • TM1982
    678 posts An Exciting Prospect
    YoungDalai wrote: »
    New squad update (5 July 2021) and players still have generic boots on. I haven't got the time to google image players boots from the past month just to update them myself smh

I know your point is that EA should have assigned them themselves. But if you do decide to do it, just use football boots database. It has the majority of major teams and their players.
  • dntbaldovinnn
    65 posts Park Captain
    Disappointment as always, without a match for about two months, I just go in and check if he is assigned boots, shame, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ company, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ employee, shame, shame, shame! :'(:|:D
  • OlaL
    87 posts Park Captain
    Any hopes for seeing the adidas metiorite pack??😅
  • dntbaldovinnn
    65 posts Park Captain
    Any news? Stil generic boots? No update until FIFA 22? ❤️❤️❤️❤️ company, again! :'(:s
  • Interesting update on Goalkeeper Gloves. It appears to show what's being added in Fifa 22.

uhlsport - HYPERACT
    Adidas Predator Pro - Red/Black
    Adidas X21 Pro - Red/Solar Red
    Rinat Egotiko Elemental Pro Oxford Blue
    Reusch Arrow Gold X
    Reusch Attrakt Fusion Guardian
    Reusch Attrakt Fusion Guardian Euro
    Reusch Pure Contact Fusion
  • TeamExtreme17
    Wonder if they still clip through the GK shirt in Fifa 22? 🤔
  • pipopazzo33
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2021
    Wonder if they still clip through the GK shirt in Fifa 22? 🤔

oh yeah im afraid its still going on. on ps5 at least the shirt cracks glitches are very rare. only on psg kit tight fit option. most annoying thing about the kits 4 me even though not a glitch its the way the shorts texture folds inwards when the player bends knees. oh i forgot the white nikes have a broken collar. that is another blunder going on. i wish they did a complete overhaul like they did for fifa 09 on ps3 which was truly next gen back then. we still have textures from that version. way better dev team that was
  • pipopazzo33
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    funny they didnt update boots for 2018 wc dlc but they put in now the euro boots i never expected updates this time of the year. thats a nice surprise for me. the generic boots thing didnt affect me since i remained on the squad file from ps5 version launch which i continuously edited. i stayed with this squad file since it has Zaracho starhead and Juninho Bacuna starhead updated itself somehow. they could have done the green Nikes better
  • OfficialPayton
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just letting you guys know I’ve done a fifa 22 boot forum cya in there ❤️
  • Peanut2000
    1025 posts Professional
    Just letting you guys know I’ve done a fifa 22 boot forum cya in there ❤️

Puma!!!
  • Title Update #19 and yet still generic boots on players!!! EA come on fix this in the upcoming console update.
  • a97dps
    43 posts Park Captain
    Hello everyone, can you confirm that with the update of August 27 the problem of generic boots has not yet been solved? Damn EA! Many major players still have generic boots.
  • a97dps wrote: »
    Hello everyone, can you confirm that with the update of August 27 the problem of generic boots has not yet been solved? Damn EA! Many major players still have generic boots.

they fixed all boots
  • Krrypt0n
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last year we didnt get any pumas from the beggining, meanwhile this year ea have a deal with Puma?
    https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/06/leaked-puma-x-ea-to-release-next-gen.html
    Well, licence for boots are up again i think