FIFA 21 Boots Thread

Comments

• AaronSteveAaron
    70 posts Park Captain
    Nope nothing is new in the squad update. Hopefully, Title Update in upcoming week might fix everything, else nothing is gonna change.
  • This company is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • OlaL
    87 posts Park Captain
    Lets stay positive. The guy in the video says they will come. I dont know how he can know that. But i hope he’s right.
  • I think that next week they arrive
  • Davide1774
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nope nothing is new in the squad update. Hopefully, Title Update in upcoming week might fix everything, else nothing is gonna change.

Why, does another title update have to come out?
  • AaronSteveAaron
    70 posts Park Captain
    Davide1774 wrote: »

Why, does another title update have to come out?

Remember in the beginning, when 3rd Kit of many teams weren't available, but once when they updated in the base & when @EA_Bogdan announced it. The kits weren't available, in spite of squad update. But the following week, @EA_GZaro announced a small title update & all the kits were available in the game. I suppose same thing this time too, hopefully. :)
  • BenjiA
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m going to admit defeat now 😩 I not expecting any new boots added to 21
  • CantanoRM
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't mean to be rude, but how can you possibly care about boots in the game? You don't even see how they look like, you can just see the color.
  • OlaL
    87 posts Park Captain
    Its a mental thing. Everybody got their thing they care about. For me its the details. Long socks, short socks, undershirt, boots, gloves. Making the players look realistic. If you dont care about it you see the game in a different way than many. Thats ok. But for me the boots are important. Probably very nerdy. But thats how it is.
  • BigJase
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    OlaL wrote: »
    Its a mental thing. Everybody got their thing they care about. For me its the details. Long socks, short socks, undershirt, boots, gloves. Making the players look realistic. If you dont care about it you see the game in a different way than many. Thats ok. But for me the boots are important. Probably very nerdy. But thats how it is.

Exactly. I want the gameplay to be improved of course I would also love the game to become more realistic, the ankle tape isn’t why can’t we get ankle socks etc. When it comes to boots yeah we’re quite nerdy but we also like the game to be updated and get it to the max! But all these little details will improve the overall experience of the game
  • TeamExtreme17
    5508 posts Big Money Move
    "Immersion"
  • OfficialPayton
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    See to me boots are important specially when u want to be realistic as possible u don’t wanna be using old boots when people are running around in new ones, specially for me who only plays pro clubs as I play competitive, just like people who only play UT they like these new shiny fancy animated cards ect… just winds me up that they can update UT cards every week but are struggling with adding boots.
  • Icenocream8
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are the new boots on pc / ps5
  • madmax18
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Hi guys, can someone please upload the Fifa 21 texture of Nike mercurial vapor 14 Impulse and for Safari. Would appreciate it. Thank you
  • OlaL
    87 posts Park Captain
    Anyone who still believe? Still believe that the boots are coming?
  • BigJase

Yea I think they will come… players have default boots on still I think they will come just unsure when
  • OlaL
    87 posts Park Captain
    BigJase wrote: »

Yea I think they will come… players have default boots on still I think they will come just unsure when

Agree! The generic boot thing must be a sign. So strange it drags out for so long..

• BigJase

Agree! The generic boot thing must be a sign. So strange it drags out for so long..

Yeah it’s strange we’ve only had them when new boots are coming unsure why they would take time maybe there’s a bug in the file but It’s just a waiting game…
  • OfficialPayton
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pes are getting the boot pack update tomorrow (Thursday) and I’ve been told by a few comments on YouTube that we are getting them after pes gets them so hopefully we will have them Friday or Next Tuesday if there not in next week then I 100% believe we won’t be seeing new boots till fifa 22
  • TeamExtreme17
    5508 posts Big Money Move

Its a joke its what it is! The current boots shouldnt change until the new ones replace them!
  • Conojloft
    12 posts Ball Boy
    So played pes new update no new adidas or nikes old pair of f50 and new pumas and lots of faces added like Ben white and others involved in euros
  • OlaL
    87 posts Park Captain

Its a joke its what it is! The current boots shouldnt change until the new ones replace them!

So you are saying we wont get the new ones?
  • Vincne1
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don’t think we will still get those boots. It couldn’t have taken so long if it’s just some bug to fix. I believe EA just simply ignore it and move on
  • CantanoRM
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I get it. To me it remains unimportant though, when it comes to player details, all that matter to me are the face and the kit. But it's a good thing people are passionate about such things, so EA has to keep putting in effort to make the game look more realistic and beautiful. In my case, I'm really passionate about stadiums and atmosphere. I want to play every away match in my carreer in another unique environment. Whenever I have to play an away match against a team that has a generic stadium, I just skip it. We all have our own priorities, but to me it's strange this thread is more popular than the stadiums thread.
  • BigJase
    CantanoRM wrote: »

I get it. To me it remains unimportant though, when it comes to player details, all that matter to me are the face and the kit. But it's a good thing people are passionate about such things, so EA has to keep putting in effort to make the game look more realistic and beautiful. In my case, I'm really passionate about stadiums and atmosphere. I want to play every away match in my carreer in another unique environment. Whenever I have to play an away match against a team that has a generic stadium, I just skip it. We all have our own priorities, but to me it's strange this thread is more popular than the stadiums thread.

I agree I wish they could scan all stadiums in I really do I wish they would improve the atmosphere in games aswell… I think realistically it all comes down to the same category like making the game as realistic as possible but the issue we’ve got is FUT will be the main priority 😫
  • OlaL
    87 posts Park Captain
    I am gonna stay optimistic. But i have a feeling they count the new boots as a part of next season, which mean the wont add them until fifa 22. Feel thats whats been happening before. Boots stop being added in the summer when the season is over.. i hope im wrong!
  • BigJase
    I am gonna stay optimistic. But i have a feeling they count the new boots as a part of next season, which mean the wont add them until fifa 22. Feel thats whats been happening before. Boots stop being added in the summer when the season is over.. i hope im wrong!

Well I found it strange for them to carry on adding things into the game.. however I believe it’s been a bug and they haven’t fixed it.. I think there’s a chance for them to come but really not sure
  • The boots definitely didn't arrive, fifa does what she wants with its users and never have consequences and we users continue to buy the new game every year, we must make ourselves respect