FIFA 21 Boots Thread

OfficialPayton
642 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited June 2021
As no one as done yet, ill do one.

Just a quick reminder, try to be respectful to each other and dont spam the moderators/community managers/etc every single post.

This is a thread to show the community new boots being added or have been added in the game.

Post edited by OfficialPayton on

Comments

• TM1982
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cool. Looking forward to seeing what ones they have come the 2nd October when it’s available on EA Play. PES 2021 has the current crop of boots so it will be interesting to see if EA have got them too or start with last years and get the next pack when they’re released.
  • Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    Please please please have the vapors and superflys on.
  • Krrypt0n
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks, as i saw, vapors should be on (milan trailer with zlatan), and from the celebrations trailer, i think the textures now are better.
  • OfficialPayton
    I hope they fix the Ankle boot socks aswell as when ur pro is small it glitches out. I really wished you could customize boots for example change color of them just like you can on the nike website, even if u have to pay with micro transaction something like £5 to change color of the boot.
  • Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    Also...please puma kings🔥🔥🔥
  • Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    Krrypt0n wrote: »
    Thanks, as i saw, vapors should be on (milan trailer with zlatan), and from the celebrations trailer, i think the textures now are better.

Got a link?
  • Krrypt0n
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Krrypt0n wrote: »

Got a link?
    This is the Inter Milan thing, but same thing, vapors
  • Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    Buzzing with that.
  • Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    Hoping for a better year for boots. Glad to see the vapors are in game. Just hope the new puma kings and puma one’s are also in game. The new puma future that get released later in the year are awesome hopefully they make it in game.
  • Guzzi
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just hope they get them right this time around, last years Nemizes looked terrible, Puma Futures were really bad and the Neymar Vapors looked like they belonged in Bozo the clowns wardrobe.
    They need to get the proportions worked out too, some boots look way to large on smaller players ( looking at you Tiempo )
  • AGM
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guzzi wrote: »
    Just hope they get them right this time around, last years Nemizes looked terrible, Puma Futures were really bad and the Neymar Vapors looked like they belonged in Bozo the clowns wardrobe.
    They need to get the proportions worked out too, some boots look way to large on smaller players ( looking at you Tiempo )

That’s the hope but I highly doubt it’ll be better. Nike actually does a better job with the boots than PES. Nevertheless, they could do better.
  • Micola789
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2020
    Saw a vid on you tube boot selection looks really good this year got low and high cut boots again !!
  • Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    Micola789 wrote: »
    Saw a vid on you tube boot selection looks really good this year got low and high cut boots again !!

Link please.
  • Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    Cheers. Looks to be a shortage of Nike boots again. Or might just be me
  • OfficialPayton
    The fifa 21 boots look way better.

• BenjiA
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    They only have the vapour style for the orange nikes 😩 not the superfly too
  • Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    Hopefully more added on release, wouldn’t get hopes up though.
  • Krrypt0n
    We still have the mutator pack in, lol, and it got released on fifa 20 :)) About mercurials, if we have the Safari Ones, we gonna have new Mercurials in time, i think they have updated the models anyway.
    The thing i hope is they gonna add a The Low-Predator version, if they did with Phantom GT, why not with predator too?
  • When boots are updated in a patch, do we need to download a squad update to activate them in edit mode?
  • Krrypt0n
    est1994 wrote: »
    When boots are updated in a patch, do we need to download a squad update to activate them in edit mode?

Yes.
  • Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    Nike boots look a lot better this year. Love the gold vapors and white vapors.
  • Futbol22
    2037 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2020
    Wow...no Laser Orange superfly? Doesn’t make sense just to have just the vapor...

They have the Safari vapor and Superfly as well as Mbappe superfly

Nemeziz and Predators look much better this year.
  • Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Wow...no Laser Orange superfly? Doesn’t make sense just to have just the vapor...

They have the Safari vapor and Superfly as well as Mbappe superfly

Nemeziz and Predators look much better this year.
    Yeah seems strange no superfly hopefully on release.
  • Guzzi
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Not a bad start, glad they give us more vapors this time around and the Nemizes look way better this time. + points for the Puma Ultras they look slick
    Just hope they keep the updates coming.
  • Futbol22
    edited October 2020
    Looks like EA gave the laser orange vapors the clown 🤡 shoe treatment. What a joke...

They should just stick to the Superflys. Every time they try a vapor boot it looks hideous. Just like Neymars boots last year
  • TeamExtreme17
    5498 posts Big Money Move
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Nike boots look a lot better this year. Love the gold vapors and white vapors.

Gold? You mean the yellow ones?
  • Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    Yeah
  • Futbol22
    Bozo the 🤡

65-B39-C8-F-DA09-40-B6-8627-786789-B43-B60.jpg
  • kosmagrawgry
    482 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2020
    FIFA 21 on PS4

Players in Boots Looks like... Clowns :)
    Right boot on the left leg?
    Left boot on the right leg?

What's going on EA? Where is the REALISM/ATMOSPHERE that you promise to deliver this year?

Where are:

- New redesign Dribbling - SHAME (Fast Forward Game nothing in common with the REAL Football)
    - New redesign Physics - SHAME (Players bouncing each other/Ball still have no weight... ridiculous)
    - New SUPER HIGH DEFINITION GRAPHICS - (Where? Take a look at PIXELED socks texture quality) - SHAME
    - New Grass - ... Flat as always like a Table - SHAME
    - New ...

Nah... don't buy this PRODUCT This Year
    FIFA 20.1 - Guys it's a waste of your hard earned money
    Don't be full

I'm staying another year with PES 21 Season Update (The only football game that is "similar" to the REAL Football) I'm upload and instal Option Files (on USB) and have ROMA and JUVENTUS Kits and all leagues Licenses. - Learn EA how to insert our content to your game. If some players don't have face - I can BASE COPY them and upload similar players face - also on PS4. Less money (Updates comes with lots of Faces / Boots whole season long) and waiting for PES 22 on Unreal Engine 5. Peace & LOVE

FIFA 21 PS4 - (5/10) - Still Nothing
    (This Year Microsoft buy KONAMI) - They WIN this GAME because of EA laziness
    Take a screenshots / FIFA is for KIDS like SIMS

EA Answear: This Year You can changing Color of the NET and Lines on the Pitch - 😂😂😂 💩💩💩
    Post edited by kosmagrawgry on