The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead 🤝💪🚲 DOD ❤🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    92244 posts Moderator
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Euro's really don't care me for one bit :D

More excited that Feyenoord started to train again and have a friendly upcoming this weekend :joy: club football > nation football. Also Olympics are way more fun to watch than the euro's.

Definitely club football over internationals

Bought my season ticket on Monday, going to all of our pre season games next month and planning the away games at the start of the season already as fixtures were released this morning :D
  • Manutelli
    23563 posts Club Captain

More excited that Feyenoord started to train again and have a friendly upcoming this weekend :joy: club football > nation football. Also Olympics are way more fun to watch than the euro's.

Cant wait to see Berghuis’ on the pitch (in the arena) :trollface:

I'll be pretty pissed if that happens. However really looking forward to see Slot and see him implement his vision. Rather become 4th next year with young players developing than become second and players still being crap. Reason why I liked Fred Rutten.
  • BeefyRabouter
    5914 posts Big Money Move

Cant wait to see Berghuis’ on the pitch (in the arena) :trollface:

I'll be pretty pissed if that happens. However really looking forward to see Slot and see him implement his vision. Rather become 4th next year with young players developing than become second and players still being crap. Reason why I liked Fred Rutten.

Even fourth place would be a step up from this season. Yeah I’m afraid slot is gonna have a hard time with Feyenoord fans thinking they’ll compete for the league title after 2 wins in a row
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    edited June 2021
    I'm surprised players like Militao haven't dropped in price with rewards, now I regret not buying him on sunday when he was 320k, maybe there will be some massive undercut when he is upgraded?
  • freakjas
    13511 posts Has That Special Something
    Club football is obviously way better but I love the euro/wc vibes where you watch games all day
  • Keano
    20225 posts Club Captain
    freakjas wrote: »
    Club football is obviously way better but I love the euro/wc vibes where you watch games all day

Not even sure the WC is going to feel the same this year in November/December.
  • chaser2k15
    16891 posts World Class
    Keano wrote: »

Not until 2022.
  • freakjas
    13511 posts Has That Special Something

Probably not.
    But the whole thing is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ anyway
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    Second FOF team has cheaper players, maybe the guaranteed sbc will be an 86 team?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    Ning wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Woah this vaccination shot yesterday really hit harder than I expected.
    Made watching the germany game even worse

I was fine except a heavy arm

My arm was hurting a lot, I had a bad headache, was shivering a little and had a bit of body aches.
    I’m already hyped for the second one that’s meant to be worse than the first one

Oh this was your first one? :d

Yeah I’m like the only Person that felt bad after the first one :D

I felt much worse after the first one than the second tbf

So did I.
  • Keano
    20225 posts Club Captain
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

Not until 2022.

Meant next year Mb but yeah it won't feel the same being during winter/xmas period.
  • Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move

Concede 0 goals, get 0 defenders in the team, sounds right
  • hoban95
    66250 posts Icon

Olympics is boring as hell. That’s blasphemy to say it’s better than the Euros.
  • Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    hoban95 wrote: »

bet you think Copa America is better than the Olympics
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner
    edited June 2021
    So is their a new promo tomorrow?

Also Hernandez worth grinding for?
  • Scutch
    19693 posts Club Captain
    10 tokens for the moments icon PP…

Let’s just say Lineker was the best of the bunch :s
  • Keano
    20225 posts Club Captain
    Scutch wrote: »

Gave my other half the choice of the 5 +7 token or the 10 token PP, because it's a PP she wants the 10 token one, so doing this icon swaps more for her enjoying PP's than expecting I'll get anything good.
  • Scutch
    19693 posts Club Captain

Gave my other half the choice of the 5 +7 token or the 10 token PP, because it's a PP she wants the 10 token one, so doing this icon swaps more for her enjoying PP's than expecting I'll get anything good.

Other two were Schmeichel and Deco 😫
  • Moiizer
    14170 posts Has That Special Something

If you do my swaps she can open mine too.
  • Keano
    20225 posts Club Captain

Other two were Schmeichel and Deco 😫

uif I didn't have Schmeichel i'd have said pick her but my thing will be;

What's the highest rated? Are there any you recognise/know? & then gettng her to click on to see teams player for, any United ones.

She doesn't want me looking so she can decided & then i see before she accepts it. Done it with reds all year, she's messed up a couple but done great for the most part.
  • Färjestad
    3499 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Lindelöf - Ramos partnership it is
  • ready for the weekend, g2 incoming :joy: may or may not be subbing out the rb/gk :#

e6a919a00898dcf69f06f6af14bec31e.png
  • itzPatA7X
    2669 posts Fans' Favourite
    holdenwait wrote: »
    ready for the weekend, g2 incoming :joy: may or may not be subbing out the rb/gk :#

e6a919a00898dcf69f06f6af14bec31e.png

Nasty team
  • Keano
    20225 posts Club Captain
    Moiizer wrote: »

You get me The King early next year then :trollface:

• hoban95
    66250 posts Icon
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »

bet you think Copa America is better than the Olympics

NBA playoffs > both
  • Moiizer
    14170 posts Has That Special Something
    Moiizer wrote: »

You get me The King early next year then :trollface:

Thats if i even get fifa 22. This year has taken its toll
  • sofyanm
    7950 posts League Winner
    e7046c9b763c9c52be2d71896a6e732d.png
    Ready for the 15 wins too
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    So is their a new promo tomorrow?

Also Hernandez worth grinding for?

He's already good without any upgrade, equivalent to Kimpembé, his heading is mad, score a few goals on corner kicks for me.