The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead 🤝💪🚲 DOD ❤🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

  • Lavezzi
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    82 x 10 and guaranteed sbc ptg team 2 then in 3 mins.

    guaranteed ptg team 2 should be cheap..

    It won’t.. big pass :'(
  • solnasolna08
    5857 posts Big Money Move
    rakitic and 82 + x10
  • SweetJesus101
    5222 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2021
    82x 10
    83 rated + 1 if or tots
    70chem
  • Ian_Ando08
    14494 posts Has That Special Something
    Random flashback
  • Primal
    10356 posts Has That Special Something
    What is that rakitic 😬
  • Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Finally got smthg from Previews, Morata and a Szczesny in a 45k pack, don't have the cash for it mind :D
  • McRaven
    8305 posts League Winner
    No guaranteed then
  • solnasolna08
    5857 posts Big Money Move
    McRaven wrote: »
    No guaranteed then

    tomorrow
  • McRaven
    8305 posts League Winner
    Yooooo second Icon of the year in a 45k pack
  • Grown93
    4266 posts National Call-Up
    Fábio Silva on Silver Stars.

    QONVIyz.gif
  • McRaven
    8305 posts League Winner
    Not even a walkout from the 82+ wow
  • Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    7x83, 3x82 in the 82+ and I'm officially out of even 76 rated IFs lol
  • Orison
    69168 posts Icon
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    murazorr wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    murazorr wrote: »
    The fact that he s slow doesnt concern me because I d use him as a stay back CDM. Also, I dont know if you used any if his cards before but he feels alot faster than other cards with the same pace (Ballack, Gerrard or Petit).
    The mirage of a big boy pull makes me hesitate :joy:

    A stay back CDM still needs to be fast tho.

    It's June, squads are almost maxed.

    True, thats why I have Barella to sub if will be the case

    Just don't get him and start Barella :D
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Pain don't wanna talk about it

    Currently grinding 14 squad battles games for the PP could do with some inspiration.

    Just 6 rivals and 15 WL games left. Had some guy in rivals quit at 0-0 when I got a pen. It's June ffs. Man was also on 2300 skillrating. So pointless.

    Some guy messaged me earlier asking for a defender assist in rivals D1, gave him the assist once I went 2-0, then this imbecile went tryharding his whole life to win the game, cba with this community, never helping anyone in rivals again.

    Had one guy who wanted to start trading goals after I went 3-0 up.

    Game ended 31-28 and I got 1 or 2 of the dead milestone nations done.

    D1 is def not for me, hoping I'm getting relegated soon, D2 was way more chilled and less toxic for me.

    In general I don't mind div 1. This year it's pretty chill for the most part.

    Not from what I've seen, games before D1 looked a little bit more like arcade fast football, all I've seen in d1 so far is tekken style button mashing and skill cancels, really not for me.

    Don't think I'm seeing skill cancels more often than once every 20 games (good ones, not random croqueta cancels in midfield).

    People at 1900-2100 skillrating really don't know the game mechanics and it's super apparent imo. What they can use is 4312 with auto offside traps, but in terms of holding the controller and pressing buttong the difference in skill within div 1 is gigantic.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    55865 posts National Treasure
    5x82
    4x83
    1x89

    :|
  • Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    murazorr wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    murazorr wrote: »
    The fact that he s slow doesnt concern me because I d use him as a stay back CDM. Also, I dont know if you used any if his cards before but he feels alot faster than other cards with the same pace (Ballack, Gerrard or Petit).
    The mirage of a big boy pull makes me hesitate :joy:

    A stay back CDM still needs to be fast tho.

    It's June, squads are almost maxed.

    True, thats why I have Barella to sub if will be the case

    Just don't get him and start Barella :D
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Pain don't wanna talk about it

    Currently grinding 14 squad battles games for the PP could do with some inspiration.

    Just 6 rivals and 15 WL games left. Had some guy in rivals quit at 0-0 when I got a pen. It's June ffs. Man was also on 2300 skillrating. So pointless.

    Some guy messaged me earlier asking for a defender assist in rivals D1, gave him the assist once I went 2-0, then this imbecile went tryharding his whole life to win the game, cba with this community, never helping anyone in rivals again.

    Had one guy who wanted to start trading goals after I went 3-0 up.

    Game ended 31-28 and I got 1 or 2 of the dead milestone nations done.

    D1 is def not for me, hoping I'm getting relegated soon, D2 was way more chilled and less toxic for me.

    In general I don't mind div 1. This year it's pretty chill for the most part.

    Not from what I've seen, games before D1 looked a little bit more like arcade fast football, all I've seen in d1 so far is tekken style button mashing and skill cancels, really not for me.

    Don't think I'm seeing skill cancels more often than once every 20 games (good ones, not random croqueta cancels in midfield).

    People at 1900-2100 skillrating really don't know the game mechanics and it's super apparent imo. What they can use is 4312 with auto offside traps, but in terms of holding the controller and pressing buttong the difference in skill within div 1 is gigantic.

    yeah those absolute losers trying to play actual football ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pathetic man who plays FIFA because they like football
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Amazing as always for me :)

    8f76777d83d3353e837be2eb325ba2d8.jpg_

    You didnt get 3gks 87 rated, dub bro @Cadey5 :trollface:
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    690 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Who we'll have in Totgs friday lads?cr7?romelu?
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    3x83, rest 82

    Such a scam :rage:
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    55865 posts National Treasure
    did the 3x87+ too

    Chilwell 93, Laporte, Auba
  • chaser2k15
    16891 posts World Class
    89 x1
    84x2
    Rest 83 and 82
  • Orison
    69168 posts Icon
    Ning wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    murazorr wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    murazorr wrote: »
    The fact that he s slow doesnt concern me because I d use him as a stay back CDM. Also, I dont know if you used any if his cards before but he feels alot faster than other cards with the same pace (Ballack, Gerrard or Petit).
    The mirage of a big boy pull makes me hesitate :joy:

    A stay back CDM still needs to be fast tho.

    It's June, squads are almost maxed.

    True, thats why I have Barella to sub if will be the case

    Just don't get him and start Barella :D
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Pain don't wanna talk about it

    Currently grinding 14 squad battles games for the PP could do with some inspiration.

    Just 6 rivals and 15 WL games left. Had some guy in rivals quit at 0-0 when I got a pen. It's June ffs. Man was also on 2300 skillrating. So pointless.

    Some guy messaged me earlier asking for a defender assist in rivals D1, gave him the assist once I went 2-0, then this imbecile went tryharding his whole life to win the game, cba with this community, never helping anyone in rivals again.

    Had one guy who wanted to start trading goals after I went 3-0 up.

    Game ended 31-28 and I got 1 or 2 of the dead milestone nations done.

    D1 is def not for me, hoping I'm getting relegated soon, D2 was way more chilled and less toxic for me.

    In general I don't mind div 1. This year it's pretty chill for the most part.

    Not from what I've seen, games before D1 looked a little bit more like arcade fast football, all I've seen in d1 so far is tekken style button mashing and skill cancels, really not for me.

    Don't think I'm seeing skill cancels more often than once every 20 games (good ones, not random croqueta cancels in midfield).

    People at 1900-2100 skillrating really don't know the game mechanics and it's super apparent imo. What they can use is 4312 with auto offside traps, but in terms of holding the controller and pressing buttong the difference in skill within div 1 is gigantic.

    yeah those absolute losers trying to play actual football ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pathetic man who plays FIFA because they like football

    Who tries to play football?

    That's probably rarer than skillcancels tbh.
  • BernardLerring
    1400 posts Professional
    5x82
    4x83
    1x89

    :|

    7 82s
    283s
    1 85
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    Ok, seems I had the absolutely worst 10x82+ here, nice.
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    murazorr wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    murazorr wrote: »
    The fact that he s slow doesnt concern me because I d use him as a stay back CDM. Also, I dont know if you used any if his cards before but he feels alot faster than other cards with the same pace (Ballack, Gerrard or Petit).
    The mirage of a big boy pull makes me hesitate :joy:

    A stay back CDM still needs to be fast tho.

    It's June, squads are almost maxed.

    True, thats why I have Barella to sub if will be the case

    Just don't get him and start Barella :D
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Pain don't wanna talk about it

    Currently grinding 14 squad battles games for the PP could do with some inspiration.

    Just 6 rivals and 15 WL games left. Had some guy in rivals quit at 0-0 when I got a pen. It's June ffs. Man was also on 2300 skillrating. So pointless.

    Some guy messaged me earlier asking for a defender assist in rivals D1, gave him the assist once I went 2-0, then this imbecile went tryharding his whole life to win the game, cba with this community, never helping anyone in rivals again.

    Had one guy who wanted to start trading goals after I went 3-0 up.

    Game ended 31-28 and I got 1 or 2 of the dead milestone nations done.

    D1 is def not for me, hoping I'm getting relegated soon, D2 was way more chilled and less toxic for me.

    In general I don't mind div 1. This year it's pretty chill for the most part.

    Not from what I've seen, games before D1 looked a little bit more like arcade fast football, all I've seen in d1 so far is tekken style button mashing and skill cancels, really not for me.

    Don't think I'm seeing skill cancels more often than once every 20 games (good ones, not random croqueta cancels in midfield).

    People at 1900-2100 skillrating really don't know the game mechanics and it's super apparent imo. What they can use is 4312 with auto offside traps, but in terms of holding the controller and pressing buttong the difference in skill within div 1 is gigantic.

    yeah those absolute losers trying to play actual football ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pathetic man who plays FIFA because they like football

    Who tries to play football?

    That's probably rarer than skillcancels tbh.

    I don't think so.
  • Cadey 5
    14195 posts Has That Special Something
    @Ugri swear 90% of my walkouts have been GKS! :| My icon PP going to be Yashin. Big Pete and VDS.
  • WFCBagnall
    92244 posts Moderator
    If they were going to do a Croatian CM flashback for the 2018 WC, then surely a Moments Modric who won player of the tournament would have been a better option? No?
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    If they were going to do a Croatian CM flashback for the 2018 WC, then surely a Moments Modric who won player of the tournament would have been a better option? No?

    Ofc mate, EA doing EA things here.
Sign In or Register to comment.