The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead 🤝💪🚲 DOD ❤🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

• Maradona
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    PieFaces rise has been rather meteoric. Seems to regularly pull 10K viewers now.

at least he opens packs with no bs.... many streamers fool ppl with pack opening thumbnails when you click they are playing sb... or they take 10 min to open a pack, or join a party
  • EddieFicio
    22916 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Imgur no longer embeds gifs here? you hate to see it

@EddieFicio need to delete the /imgur from the link and try again.

But then it only accept one clip from me and rejects all others. Pain.

ooof that is really bad
  • samthederbyram
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    Biscuits as my face card in my 83x25 😭😭😭😭
  • RoosGianni
    8104 posts League Winner
    At least Pieface is a chill guy who grinds sbc’s as well.

MattHDGamer said last year he did league sbc’s as well and that it was OP, yet he submitted Werner etc in the Leipzig sbc :lol:
  • WFCBagnall
    96697 posts Moderator
    jpsblue wrote: »
    PieFaces rise has been rather meteoric. Seems to regularly pull 10K viewers now.

was only getting about 5k or so about a month ago too

I remember watching him when he used to get like 100 viewers :D
  • Kennyy
    10688 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

I remember watching him on big brother and deal or no deal :joy:
  • Salty P3anut
    12234 posts Has That Special Something
    Maradona wrote: »
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    Fut champs ELO is just an absolute lie isn't it?

how on earth do you go 9-0 then lose 8 in a row then be on 12-12?

so if im correct in thinking at 9-0 i would be +9 ELO? then after losing 8 i would be at +1?

If the above is the case can anyone ❤️❤️❤️❤️ explain how every single week its win/loss more or less until G2 after that initial 9 wins then 8 losses?

Don't believe in DDA but surely the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ELO is just broken? :D:D

I was 14-3/4 earlier can’t remember exactly and I’ve just finished 17-11. Rage quit like 5 games because I was non stop matching full meta complete sweats who just played the game so sweaty. Late night Sunday is easily the worst time to play over the course of the weekend it’s horrific. Also doesn’t help that players on next gen are all so good anyways. Used to be last year you could easily smash out 20 wins on a Sunday with rage quits but no chance now

why players on next gen are better? more money to spend or they spend because they take the game seriously?

shoulda been like cs source and 1.6 where pros stayed at 1.6 lol

Because of how hard the new consoles are to get atm. The player base is pretty much all hardcore players. The teams I’ve been seeing since getting my ps5 are mad. Seen more eusebios, cruyffs, etc than I did over the course of having my XB1
  • jpsblue
    13045 posts Has That Special Something

ok mr hipster from Walsall B)

he is good to watch though for opening packs. no bs, straight into it, a meltdown here and there is always fun to watch too. just sad that there are STILL so many shocking human beings who do nothing but come in to abuse him when all he's trying to do is have fun
  • Danic123
    4680 posts National Call-Up

ok mr hipster from Walsall B)

he is good to watch though for opening packs. no bs, straight into it, a meltdown here and there is always fun to watch too. just sad that there are STILL so many shocking human beings who do nothing but come in to abuse him when all he's trying to do is have fun

Way I see it, it’s quite cool to watch random people opening packs, as when they pull a top card it means something. When the likes of pieface, MattHd or Castro pack a top card it means absolutely nothing other than a bit more traffic on the channel.
  • Ning
    5848 posts Big Money Move
    could never watch a fifa youtuber except bags10, hate the game enough when i play it why would I watch someone else :D
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Nice 15 mins draft win
  • Danic123
    4680 posts National Call-Up
    Ning wrote: »
    could never watch a fifa youtuber except bags10, hate the game enough when i play it why would I watch someone else :D

Boras is good to watch for tips, but tbh nearly every single player on there hammers skill moves and as they don’t work online for me that well, none of their play styles can be replicated by myself. Harry is good for a laugh though.
  • Paawkyy
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite

I like watching Manny. He spends ❤️❤️❤️❤️ loads of money so he always tries out the top icons/ players and I enjoy getting reviews on them
  • jpsblue
    13045 posts Has That Special Something

you just love Wob that much, don't ya
  • Ning
    5848 posts Big Money Move

you just love Wob that much, don't ya

it's a great community, big draw of bags
  • Muzza11
    16406 posts World Class
    Paawkyy wrote: »

I like watching Manny. He spends ❤️❤️❤️❤️ loads of money so he always tries out the top icons/ players and I enjoy getting reviews on them

He also plays at 2300 skill rating, doesn’t play ppl with no thumbs.
  • Orison
    74591 posts Icon
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Unfortunately due to the way rivals matchmaking works this year that ain't quite the case.
  • Gamble
    904 posts Semi-Pro
    Orison wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Unfortunately due to the way rivals matchmaking works this year that ain't quite the case.

Agreed. I've been matched up with people at 2300 whilst i'm only at 2000ish.

On the plus side though, I do actually only have one properly functioning thumb, so semi W? lol
  • ComptonLAX94
    3152 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2021
    Kennyy wrote: »

I remember watching him on big brother and deal or no deal :joy:

He DM'd when he made an account here to get a Plymouth card into Most consistent and i told him i would help him out if he gave me aisleyne's number......no response. Cri :D
  • ComptonLAX94
    3152 posts National Call-Up
    This legendary clip aswell
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    Do people not know you can use loans for the headliners challenge and it’s max chem?
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    If we ever get an objective with a friendly game limit that might actually matter, it’s going to be a disaster. The number of people who quit while drawing and send rage messages is unreal. Apparently I HAVE to quit if I go 1-0 down.
  • samthederbyram
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    Packed baby gullit from the base/mid icon sbc not really sure how to feel 🤣 could of been the mid I suppose will replace gravenberch thou for sure
  • EddieFicio
    22916 posts Club Captain
    Do Robben guys.
  • Ugri
    12648 posts Has That Special Something
    Do Robben guys.

Is he that good?
  • EddieFicio
    22916 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2021
    Ugri wrote: »
    Do Robben guys.

Is he that good?

Yeah he scored like 16 goals in 20 from RM in 442, most of them just finesses from outside the box lol

He's seriously good and for 130k or whatever hes a steal. Much preferred him over my red 86 Rashford in that position. I'll make a vid on him.
  • Bid's in, going to get a haircut.. better be mine upon return >:)

Screenshot-20210104-093413.png
  • EddieFicio
    22916 posts Club Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Bid's in, going to get a haircut.. better be mine upon return >:)

Screenshot-20210104-093413.png

Isn't that extremely high? or are you PS?
  • Ugri
    12648 posts Has That Special Something
    Do Robben guys.

Is he that good?

Yeah he scored like 16 goals in 20 from RM in 442, most of them just finesses from outside the box lol

He's seriously good and for 130k or whatever hes a steal. Much preferred him over my red 86 Rashford in that position. I'll make a vid on him.

Cool thanks, appreciate it!
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    Do Robben guys.

Is he that good?

Looking forward to the video