what would you do to increase your pack luck in fifa 21?

ozcs_69
4040 posts National Call-Up
well, we know few thricks with the bronze teams and ... that was helping with good pack luck earlier on fifa 20...other thing was the version of fifa 20 some people have ordered had diffrent pack luck for them in general...

Comments

• nicitel32
    2897 posts Fans' Favourite
    U háve to make celebration of the player u want to pack. For Ronaldo u háve to run 20m jump and scream siiiiiuuuuu
  • FifaProDK
    1055 posts Professional
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    well, we know few thricks with the bronze teams and ... that was helping with good pack luck earlier on fifa 20...other thing was the version of fifa 20 some people have ordered had diffrent pack luck for them in general...

Only people wearing tinfoil hats believe in this.
  • Bobo23
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    FifaProDK wrote: »

Only people wearing tinfoil hats believe in this.
    I wear that tinfoil hat while I sit and open packs. I'll show everyone my pulls at the beginning of 21. Get your tinfoil hats ready boys!!
  • DaMMian
    1426 posts Professional
    I employ a shaman since the beginning of October.
  • yosef167
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    play less than i did this year
  • xinj
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    you can only increase pack luck one way----> open more packs
  • LahmChops
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    xinj wrote: »
    you can only increase pack luck one way----> open more packs

Open no packs. Then you hit on 100% of your packs.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    sexually pleasure all EA employees
  • ozcs_69
    yosef167 wrote: »
    play less than i did this year

this usually works..but for start hmmmm
  • mindm4ster
    5246 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 17
    put on one of these

180-1804317_tin-foil-hat-png-tinfoil-hat-transparent-background.png

+100 pack luck
  • Wiggalowile
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I tried making my active team all bronze for the PIM sbc, pulled Gullit, tired again next day got Baggio,.....stil from now on any pack opening will be with a bronze team as active :)
  • keith210277
    1407 posts Play-Off Hero
    People really do come up with some ridiculous nonsense to try and improve their "pack luck".
  • JPRM71
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    Not open any 😊
  • ozcs_69
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Not open any 😊

Back in fifa 17 if you would of stack your packs for a while, you would increase your pack luck dramatically but eventually everyone start doing it and EA changed the system
  • keith210277
    1407 posts Play-Off Hero
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Not open any 😊

Back in fifa 17 if you would of stack your packs for a while, you would increase your pack luck dramatically but eventually everyone start doing it and EA changed the system

@ozcs_69 are you a flat earther?
  • RichT
    21 posts Ball Boy
    Don't buy the game, then you won't open packs and won't get shafted by EA.

Instant pack luck improvement.
  • tzinc
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    it seems only one thing works at last at the end of the game stop playing for a month or two
  • Only open or claim packs after losing a match.....

And if you dont believe me..just go and bomb a couple of rivals matches then open a 94+ TOTS ....you wont be disappointed ;)

• ozcs_69
    tzinc wrote: »
    it seems only one thing works at last at the end of the game stop playing for a month or two

that didn't help me at all, stopped playing in May, but still didn't pack anything in August when I did few SBC
  • ozcs_69
    Only open or claim packs after losing a match.....

And if you dont believe me..just go and bomb a couple of rivals matches then open a 94+ TOTS ....you wont be disappointed ;)

only worked for me when I lost a bunch on WL, usually Sunday
  • Jonboyparker
    6412 posts Big Money Move
    Ignore it and make my own luck.

Best player I packed up until Tots was Scream Tripper. I was disappointed for a while and then forgot... I stopped playing for the packs. There’s no tricks.

Pack luck got really good near the end. But too late but Is what it is. I won’t be doing anything different

• Ballist1x
    3840 posts National Call-Up
    Start a new account
  • graff26lfc
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    Buy pes
  • tzinc
    first minute of playing PES I had Messi "PIM" Iniesta "PIM" Ronaldo "PIM" Torres "PIM" Gullit "PIM" Puyol "PIM" De Jong Pique
  • keith210277
    1407 posts Play-Off Hero
    first minute of playing PES I had Messi "PIM" Iniesta "PIM" Ronaldo "PIM" Torres "PIM" Gullit "PIM" Puyol "PIM" De Jong Pique

And you still couldn't win a game!
  • tzinc

LOL!!! Yes but at least I was much less frustrated because it didn't cost me any money.
  • keith210277
    1407 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 19

LOL!!! Yes but at least I was much less frustrated because it didn't cost me any money.

True I played PES 20 on game pass over Christmas and had a god squad in 10 days! PES I found the gameplay too slow and FIFA is too fast there needs to be something inbetween.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    I have a foolproof technique, which works with 100% certainty, when it comes to increasing pack luck in Fifa.

It involves not buying packs, or even caring about the contents of packs.

• Jonboyparker
    6412 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 19

I believe everyone should get these players eventually. Or have the ability to build them but not from the start. I actually like team progression but I wouldn’t want them at the start.

The big issue with this game is pack are random and you can get an 80 in a 100k pack for example. That’s just bad. Unfortunately packs just aren’t fair and there’s no way of boosting them.
  • tzinc
    I still prefer PES gameplay but PES gameplay is getting worse each year for the last couple years PES fans have started complaining about scripting that never happened before with PES. You can still play defense in PES but it gets worse every year.

FIFA Career is much much BETTER than PES Career. PES has the option file system so you can have any leagues managers players kits stadia etc that is SWEET.

PES is really gambling but the weights are much better and they have essentially POTW where you are guaranteed to get at 3 POTW for 3 bucks. They had like 15 different Messis last year POTW etc... even more this year with 5 or more different versions of Messi in ICONS. You can technically upgrade Messi even if you have Messi or Ronaldo etc.

FIFA could easily offer better weights and offer great players after so many games played etc that way they can make it so you don't automatically have all great players at the start. No dumb objectives just base it on number of games played. The problem with FIFA is even at the end the chances of getting great players sucks. Also the meta thing is painful so even if you get icons unless you get the meta ones it still is not good lol.