Am I the worst player on FIFA20??! (Genuine question)

Bunty_Blue12
1 posts Ball Boy
edited September 16
Hi, I’m genuinely interested to know if anyone has a worst record than me in Seasons mode. It currently stands at (204 Seasons) W194. Drawn 126 Lost 1492

I really love playing the game and can’t wait for FIFA 21 (if nothing else I get to start with a clean record!!}. Losing doesn’t really bother me but I get pleasure from causing the odd upsetand sometimes just scoring a goal!

I’m afraid I don’t train very much as just enjoy the games. Sometimes my drugs wear off {I have Parkinson’s) and I know I should stop but can’t help myself! Being 59 doesn’t help either I guess?

So let me know and maybe we should arrange a tournament for the worst 50!

Comments

• GeorgeGervin
    2035 posts Fans' Favourite
    59! Good for you! If you’re having fun who cares about the record. Play on my man! Play on!
  • Seanregal
    1339 posts Professional
    Definitely not the worst and its refreshing to see someone actually enjoying the game despite its flaws. Keep on trucking man, winnings overrated anyway :D
  • Amdp9
    5179 posts Big Money Move
    that record :o
  • tzinc
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am one of the worst are you on PS4? Let's play a match 500 50 900
  • Trobos_Locos
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice to see someone who genuinely loves the game.
  • ozcs_69
    4040 posts National Call-Up
    thanks for the post man, reading it brought me joy :smile: and no one cares how many wins or loses you got, as long as you happy playing this game and (not buying fifa points)...
  • DAZBOZ
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Hi, I’m genuinely interested to know if anyone has a worst record than me in Seasons mode. It currently stands at (204 Seasons) W194. Drawn 126 Lost 1492

I really love playing the game and can’t wait for FIFA 21 (if nothing else I get to start with a clean record!!}. Losing doesn’t really bother me but I get pleasure from causing the odd upsetand sometimes just scoring a goal!

I’m afraid I don’t train very much as just enjoy the games. Sometimes my drugs wear off {I have Parkinson’s) and I know I should stop but can’t help myself! Being 59 doesn’t help either I guess?

Your record is irrelevant, you said yourself you enjoy the game and that's all that matters
  • JRDeeping
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This is my favourite post of FIFA 20!
    Genuine, humble and just loves the game of football, and playing as best you can...

I am not amazing, but I made it to Div 5 of seasons before jumping across to FUT.

I am loving the fact you are 59... I am a spring chicken at 40... but hope I am still playing a bit come your age 💪

I hope others see the post and you find what you are looking for mate 👍
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    Once a gamer always a gamer.

My nephew and his mates often take the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of me because I'm still gaming at the young age of 32..
    My nephew is 13 haha.

I always say to them, if you can do what you need to in life, i.e:

-take care of your home and family
    -do your job/career
    -keep active etc

Then why can't you use your downtime playing some PS4?

Some people read books, I like playing ps4 games!
  • Libguy
    5341 posts Big Money Move
    You: Sometimes my drugs wear off

Me: Yeah, hehe, always got to have enough drugs

You: I have Parkinson’s

Me: Ohhhhhh . . .
  • aladdin
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    much respect for the OP. keep having fun mate
  • Amargaladaster26
    9865 posts Has That Special Something
    As long as you’re having fun, it’s all that matters :)

I am preaching it here all the time that people should mainly seek fun and not play if they don’t enjoy it. This year was particularly tough for non-meta players though, it will get better in 21 (hopefully).
  • I hope I'll be able to play when I'm your age @Bunty_Blue12 . I'm 46 now. Keep it up. :)
  • what3v3r
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    As other said, it doesn't matter just do whatever you enjoy doing :) And maybe you might want to check one of those adaptive controllers, they could give you a little more comfort.
  • RadioShaq
    16227 posts Moderator
    I wouldn’t worry about your record as long as you enjoy playing. To bad more don’t take your approach to gaming.
  • Wiggalowile
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    unless your a pro, your record are some meaningless digits on a game you won't be playing anymore next month....who cares
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    I was a wain one lose one player(odd draw in there too). Unfortunately game lag beat me far too often.
  • keith210277
    1407 posts Play-Off Hero
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    that record :o

Ignore this troll. You enjoy the game and that is all that matters. As for your record it really doesn't mean anything as every single lower division is filled with self relegators.
  • ManC2020
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I am 60 years old and am a FUT founder, etc. I am very casual and yet lose more than I win. All that matters is you enjoy what you do mate. So enjoy!!! Peace brother
  • Pieman25
    17323 posts World Class
    Great post, the record doesn't matter if you're enjoying it. Probably best none of us looking at the record tbh as it's irrelevant.
  • Mossup
    1242 posts Professional
    Fair play to you mate. Records count for sod all. At the end of the day, we buy games for entertainment.
    Still gaming at 59 and loving it. Having an illness make this all the more admirable.
    Someone we can all hope to emulate as we get older.
  • BuZuS
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    You're a trooper. Don't worry about that record, winning is for losers.
  • Miigue
    421 posts Sunday League Hero

Screw records. Just have fun and enjoy your football.
  • What a marvellous community - quite unusual these says. Thanks all for taking the time to respond. Yes the enjoyment I get is the key and I’ve been trying to use it as a way of “training” my hands to ‘work’ during my down periods.

The only thing that puzzles me is the number of players I encounter in Div 10 and 9 who are clearly too good to be in such a low division. I guess they could be just starting out on Fifa20 but I wonder if they drop down from a higher division to improve their record. They surely can’t get much joy from walloping people like me!

• tzinc
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a marvellous community - quite unusual these says. Thanks all for taking the time to respond. Yes the enjoyment I get is the key and I’ve been trying to use it as a way of “training” my hands to ‘work’ during my down periods.

The only thing that puzzles me is the number of players I encounter in Div 10 and 9 who are clearly too good to be in such a low division. I guess they could be just starting out on Fifa20 but I wonder if they drop down from a higher division to improve their record. They surely can’t get much joy from walloping people like me!

they do drop down because they want to fulfill the objectives
  • keith210277
    1407 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 18
    Post edited by keith210277 on
  • JWNYsg
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite
    thanks for sharing

you are NOT the worst player. I can think of other traits that a person could fit in that category (niot just judging win ratios)