Rivals 11 losses an counting...

Retropoe82
1412 posts Play-Off Hero
this game plays garbage...

Comments

  • Bobo23
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    Or maybe you play garbage :trollface:
  • Retropoe82
    1412 posts Play-Off Hero
    I ain't the best but 1 win in 12. I mean some of the quality of players insane. Then the give me goals an constant presure. Some games ive no free man all man marked..

    Passes i make 2 yrs. Its barmy
  • Hannayiom
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I tried a couple of games this morning and my 99 Messi, 99 CR7 and 98 mbapoe couldn't pass a ball, it was so utterly irritating. This afternoon suddenly they because useful again... no idea what happens.
  • Wayno69
    1422 posts Professional
    Bro if you lose 3/4 on the bounce I suggest take a breather, at least 30 mins, go do something else, even if its SBC's. Try again once you cool off
  • Staxdoobie
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wayno69 wrote: »
    Bro if you lose 3/4 on the bounce I suggest take a breather, at least 30 mins, go do something else, even if its SBC's. Try again once you cool off

    I should have taken this advice earlier this evening, on a very demoralising 7-game losing streak. At what point did it become acceptable for video games not to be fun anymore? Can anyone pinpoint it? Was it the advent of esports??
  • ozcs_69
    4040 posts National Call-Up
    one advice, when you play this game, dont get in your head, take a break (longer break, maybe few days if you can) and comeback and tackle it again, check the controller and your settings too, sometimes, small change can matter and last thing, use some "mindfulness techniques" to gain control and concetratin....best of luck
  • Wayno69
    1422 posts Professional
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    Wayno69 wrote: »
    Bro if you lose 3/4 on the bounce I suggest take a breather, at least 30 mins, go do something else, even if its SBC's. Try again once you cool off

    I should have taken this advice earlier this evening, on a very demoralising 7-game losing streak. At what point did it become acceptable for video games not to be fun anymore? Can anyone pinpoint it? Was it the advent of esports??

    Happens to the best of us man, lets hope FIFA 21 is fun!
  • grabberpresident
    666 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why would you continue? I would have discarded my players and stopped.
  • Retropoe82
    1412 posts Play-Off Hero
    I continued for the love of football. Plus i know i can play my way out of a slump. After this post i lost 1 more then won 4 on the bounce turned it off after that. I'll keep bashing till 21 arrives. Just hope i made the rite choice in game this year. 21 had better be 100 x better then the past three.

    I when this games garbage i nearly racked up 3000 games. I know its sad
  • Wayno69
    1422 posts Professional
    Retropoe82 wrote: »
    I continued for the love of football. Plus i know i can play my way out of a slump. After this post i lost 1 more then won 4 on the bounce turned it off after that. I'll keep bashing till 21 arrives. Just hope i made the rite choice in game this year. 21 had better be 100 x better then the past three.

    I when this games garbage i nearly racked up 3000 games. I know its sad

    Mate, hate to break it to you, but losing 12 games in a row then winning isn't playing out of a slump lol
  • Goodgod10
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Keep the ball. Play slowly. I find myself hurrying if I'm on a losing streak. Need to sit back and keep possession. Don't force passes that aren't on etc
Sign In or Register to comment.