How can i report player who cheat?

MrGelu83
49 posts Park Captain
Sometimes i encounter player how really use ridicules cheats what even i cant watch, how can i report them and let bann the unworthy? :D

Comments

• Scutch
    15413 posts World Class
    There’s no point. Just get on with your own game and ignore it. It means absolutely nothing anyway.
  • Sanchezzzz
    4860 posts Big Money Move
    MrGelu83 wrote: »
    Sometimes i encounter player how really use ridicules cheats what even i cant watch, how can i report them and let bann the unworthy? :D

Gave me a stroke reading that
  • MrGelu83
    49 posts Park Captain
    Its really annoying. Newest thing is that my controls just block, i cant even touch the ball.
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Its really annoying. Newest thing is that my controls just block, i cant even touch the ball.

tenor.gif?itemid=7363102
  • JohnDoe
    12147 posts Has That Special Something
    I was accused of cheating a few days ago after a WL match. Beat a guy 7-1 and he said he was going to report me for cheating, because my players kept “chasing the ball” and “no one plays that way”.

It actually made me laugh because I obviously don’t cheat, I don’t even know if it’s possible on console. But the guy was very adamant about it, going as far as to saying that he faced many, many cheaters.

Maybe that’s your case? Everyone that beats you is somehow cheating? Do you even have any proof of what you’re saying? I’ve played nearly 2000 matches this FIFA and haven’t come up against anyone cheating, not once. You’re claiming it has happened to you multiple times, so you gotta have a modicum of proof of all the rampant cheating, right?
  • Hippyboy6
    17764 posts World Class
    What are they doing that is cheating? Especially as mentioned above it's happened more than once.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5416 posts Big Money Move
    You sounds like a bitter and trash fifa player. Suggest you try a different game
  • MrGelu83
    49 posts Park Captain
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    I was accused of cheating a few days ago after a WL match. Beat a guy 7-1 and he said he was going to report me for cheating, because my players kept “chasing the ball” and “no one plays that way”.

It actually made me laugh because I obviously don’t cheat, I don’t even know if it’s possible on console. But the guy was very adamant about it, going as far as to saying that he faced many, many cheaters.

Maybe that’s your case? Everyone that beats you is somehow cheating? Do you even have any proof of what you’re saying? I’ve played nearly 2000 matches this FIFA and haven’t come up against anyone cheating, not once. You’re claiming it has happened to you multiple times, so you gotta have a modicum of proof of all the rampant cheating, right?

Proof i dont have. I dont think im that terrible if a player but if suddenly my controls go numb, and my opponent does things with a 81 average team what my 91 cant im curious. Let turn the question around: Can you prove that there is no room fr cheating on console just lot of very talented players?
  • MrGelu83
    49 posts Park Captain
    To all of you: Thank you very much for your open and positive comments. Im really proud to be part of a that open community who really supports his members [no, i'm not. Its sarcastic, please google it if you don't understand the meaning of it :) ]

With that i would like to close the topic, and promised myself never ever write something here, it's useless anyway.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5416 posts Big Money Move
    Thank you for your service.
    You won't be missed
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26218 posts Player of the Year

Proof i dont have. I dont think im that terrible if a player but if suddenly my controls go numb, and my opponent does things with a 81 average team what my 91 cant im curious. Let turn the question around: Can you prove that there is no room fr cheating on console just lot of very talented players?

Burden of proof is on you since you're making the accusation, comrade.
  • Hippyboy6
    17764 posts World Class

Yes, watch every single game on FUT champs channel.

Your controller disconnecting from your XBOX isn't your opponents fault 😂😂
  • JohnDoe
    12147 posts Has That Special Something

Burden of proof is on you since you're making the accusation, comrade.

Ding, ding, ding!
    To all of you: Thank you very much for your open and positive comments. Im really proud to be part of a that open community who really supports his members [no, i'm not. Its sarcastic, please google it if you don't understand the meaning of it :) ]

With that i would like to close the topic, and promised myself never ever write something here, it's useless anyway.

Oh my goodness, you started a discussion on an Internet forum and you got some opposing views? Yeah, that’s got to be because the community is X or Y or Z, not because you made a slightly outrageous claim with zero evidence to back it up and immediately resorted to wallowing in self-pity the moment the going got a tiny bit rough.

Your team’s overall rating means ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all, having a a better team doesn’t mean you should beat every single opponent that has a lesser team.

Anyway, still waiting for the evidence to back up your claims of rampant cheating.
  • RadioShaq
    16227 posts Moderator
    You can report someone in game or through ea support. You can go to ea answers page for a reporting faq if you need it.
  • You got beat so someone cheated sounds a familiar story. Why can't people just accept they got beat these days?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26218 posts Player of the Year
    Thunder001 wrote: »
    You got beat so someone cheated sounds a familiar story. Why can't people just accept they got beat these days?

Let's all report OP :trollface:
  • Hoopsterz
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    You got beat so someone cheated sounds a familiar story. Why can't people just accept they got beat these days?

Im actually unbeaten in 3 months.. Losing to cheaters doesn't count as a lose i heard..
  • Hoopsterz wrote: »

Im actually unbeaten in 3 months.. Losing to cheaters doesn't count as a lose i heard..

Doesn't count if your opponent has lag compensation in their favour either.
  • yes there are cheaters who block your controller and make you think they are good while they are beginner with hope to be proffesional
  • SweetJesus101
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    yes there are cheaters who block your controller and make you think they are good while they are beginner with hope to be proffesional

this looks next gen