Player SBC'S

DAZBOZ
748 posts Semi-Pro
Yes, I know it's the end of the game, but want to do one more of the permanent player SBC'S, out of all of them who's still worth doing and can still perform?

Comments

• Lackosweat
    7548 posts League Winner
    DAZBOZ wrote: »
    Yes, I know it's the end of the game, but want to do one more of the permanent player SBC'S, out of all of them who's still worth doing and can still perform?

Ribery.
  • DAZBOZ
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Ribery.

Thanks, already have him, anybody else?
  • Lackosweat
    7548 posts League Winner

Ribery.

This one is a controversy but I really really like SH Pogba :# So fun yet so effective in game !
  • DAZBOZ
    748 posts Semi-Pro

Ribery.

This one is a controversy but I really really like SH Pogba :# So fun yet so effective in game !

Lol, have as well! I have an all French team!
  • Swanz05
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    So I guess Dembele's out as well :D
  • DAZBOZ
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    So I guess Dembele's out as well :D

Yes mate, any of the others usable?
  • Wayno69
    1422 posts Professional
    If I had to choose, i'd do Luiz, can't fit him into my team, but he's a monster
  • Lackosweat
    7548 posts League Winner
    I’ve used TOTS Coutinho for a while and he was so fun to play with. Maybe too expensive atm but he's great.
  • luiz seems to be a ficker to get past. just destroys my strikers..
  • Professor
    2734 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you have all the Frenchman try Modric or Lucas Moura. Only ones still in my team.

I packed Moura in the guaranteed Moments sbc and he is incredible for me. Better then prime Eusebio up there with his moments.
  • Swanz05
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 16
    Shame you missed De Bruyne by 2 weeks (assuming you did). He & Ribery were the best for the year imo. Modric as above I suppose.
  • DAZBOZ
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Professor wrote: »
    If you have all the Frenchman try Modric or Lucas Moura. Only ones still in my team.

I packed Moura in the guaranteed Moments sbc and he is incredible for me. Better then prime Eusebio up there with his moments.

Have Modric as well, Moura is potentially the one I was looking at, is he really that good?
  • DAZBOZ
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    Shame you missed De Bruyne by 2 weeks (assuming you did). He & Ribery were the best for the year imo. Modric as above I suppose.

Have his TOTSSF buddy, but I agree, him and Ribery have been immense!