Need help

I’m a division 10 with 0 skill points and I play against veterans with maxed out 99 teams every single game. Who wants to play every game and get scored on by Salahs Ronaldo’s Pele’s etc and watch the replay on 9 goals every game? How is that even enjoyable? Also have done the 94+ challenge about 40 times and have gotten 0 superstars and have been getting nothing but goalkeepers, random scrubs, duplicates and etc. and have an absolute non competitor team after doing the SBC That many times and grinding probably more than any body on Xbox on fifa last few weeks and have nothing to show for it except get dominated by far superior teams and watching there replays or finally getting lucky and play 1out of 40 games I’ll be winning and they quit. How can this possibly be enjoyable? This game giving me headaches from being so frustrated. Just ready to give up. Been playing fifa for about 20 years and I’ve never been so frustrated about fifa to waste my time and write on this forum which i don’t know if I’m even doing it right.

Comments

• Crazy Creaky Jr
    5416 posts Big Money Move
    Yes
  • Orison
    56275 posts National Treasure
    Forget about grinding some useless sbc and watch tutorials on youtube to get better at the game.

Grinding is irrelevant if it's done without purpose.

Or ofc take another 2 weeks off and then do the same for fifa 21.
  • iSptmnky
    8290 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Forget about grinding some useless sbc and watch tutorials on youtube to get better at the game.

@WFCBagnall ban from the SBC thread
  • Hippyboy6
    17764 posts World Class
    If you have enough in your club to do 40 of these SBC'S, you have enough for a decent team so I don't think that's the issue. Agree with above about watching tutorials but I can't see how you are always facing good players with God squads in division 10, I played some on my son's account to get rewards last week & division 9 generally had really poor players (decent teams but not very good)
  • WFCBagnall
    79869 posts Moderator
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »

@WFCBagnall ban from the SBC thread

Done.
  • Believe me when I say 19/20 rivals matches I play are against maxed out teams. It’s ridiculous. There is no way that these vet teams are division 10.
  • GL
    12726 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ll say it because apparently no one else will.

Division 10 Zero skill points is truly awful. People with no hands would do better. Just uninstall the game already and never pick up a controller again. Embarrassing.
  • Why did EA suggest that I post in this forum? For people to talk bad about me? I’m confused if the point of them telling me to post here?
  • Hippyboy6
    17764 posts World Class
    Why did EA suggest that I post in this forum? For people to talk bad about me? I’m confused if the point of them telling me to post here?

You have been given good advice mate, there really isn't much else anyone can do, you've just got to try & get better. At this stage of the game with all the SBCs, everyone should have a great team, you can't expect to see non rare gold teams in September
  • Scutch
    15412 posts World Class
    Don’t you have your high rated loan cards you could use? Least you’ll maybe enjoy playing by using those, especially as we’ve got around 2 weeks left of this game now.
  • GL
    12726 posts Has That Special Something
    :trollface:
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    edited September 16
    Should watch FIFA Analyst. I never really watch streamers or YouTubers since I feel like I’m decent at FIFA (playing for a long time now) but he seems to put some nice videos if you’re trying to improve. I watched some of his formation setup vids and they helped me. Plus he’s not obnoxious!
    Post edited by Carswell on
  • Carswell wrote: »
    Should watch FIFA Analyst. I never really watch streamers or YouTubers since I feel like I’m decent at FIFA (playing for a long time now) but he seems to put some nice videos if you’re trying to improve. I watched some of his formation setup vids and they helped me. Plus he’s not obnoxious!

My issue isn’t being able to play the game as I’m pretty experienced myself. My issue is the game giving me an 11 nation 11 league squad that I can do nothing with while I’m playing against not only top skilled teams but there teams are all 97+ superstars and icons and the best player the game gives me is scuba like Pizzi and nothing but goalies and LMs. I have no squad that can compete
  • Paawkyy
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Carswell wrote: »

My issue isn’t being able to play the game as I’m pretty experienced myself. My issue is the game giving me an 11 nation 11 league squad that I can do nothing with while I’m playing against not only top skilled teams but there teams are all 97+ superstars and icons and the best player the game gives me is scuba like Pizzi and nothing but goalies and LMs. I have no squad that can compete

Playing FIFA for years isn’t necessarily experienced. There’s no way anyone should ever have 0 points. Just watch tutorials you have to be doing something wrong
  • Hoopsterz
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    Carswell wrote: »

I think its too late for fifa 20 and you should look ahead to Fifa 21 and plan how you are going to end up with a god squad.

I don't even play actual matches but been on the game long enough the i have a 95 rated team with 100 chem that could 100% compete if i wanted to.

You should use players just cos they fit into that position.. You need to think of chem etc and never ever do an sbc if you don't already have a good first squad to play with..