Awful gold objectives

garmak
264 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 12
Would be nice to at least grind through with our final squads. Instead we get this. I dont think I even have all of the leagues anymore. C'mon EA.

Comments

• Pieman25
    17323 posts World Class
    What are they? Haven't done silver yet
  • garmak
    Mostly win rivals matches with starting lineups from 3 or 4 different leagues together. There's a squad battles one along the same lines in there too.
  • Pnub
    1008 posts Professional
    If they are going to do league/nations objectives they really should just be play 4 or 5 rather than win. Especially now with people having rinsed their clubs dry.
    But honestly with all the cards out of packs I can't even find the desire to play a game
  • Saiber_Summia
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 12
    It will be the usual ❤️❤️❤️❤️: win 100 rivals matches with a politically correct squad composed with players representing all the different genders, with 4 different ethnical sources and at least 3 different sexual preferences.
    Score two goals with a player born in Thailand but from European parents, one with the left and one with the right foot.

At this point in time, who cares.
    Anyway the last level will be reachable beginning of october, so not worth the headache.

• D0lvl
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    It wasn’t bad but my final squad has all the leagues expcept bundes. I did use that OP silver bundes Paulinho and bought a gold Havertz to do the Werner and the german forward objectives.
  • Really easy just use a Brazil or French team. Much better needing the win, at least you get people playing the game rather than just putting the controller down.
  • rikstar
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    I must be one of the only people playing this game who still has a full team for each of the top 5 leagues. I just managed to do the gold objectives today with a mixture of all these leagues. Just have to do the one where you have to score with Serie A player and assist with a La Liga player in the same game. Don't know how i haven't completed that one yet but oh well!

Might just add a few german players on the bench to complete werner objective while i'm at it.
  • Habermas
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    It will be the usual ❤️❤️❤️❤️: win 100 rivals matches with a politically correct squad composed with players representing all the different genders, with 4 different ethnical sources and at least 3 different sexual preferences.
    Score two goals with a player born in Thailand but from European parents, one with the left and one with the right foot.

Anyway the last level will be reachable beginning of october, so not worth the headache.

Trying to be funny and complain at the same time.
    In my oppinion the objectives should be harder, this takes a few games and your done.
    Would be nice in 21, to get some really tough objectives who not everybody can do, and then make the rewards really great too. Something for the real grinders
  • spy
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    rikstar wrote: »
    I must be one of the only people playing this game who still has a full team for each of the top 5 leagues. I just managed to do the gold objectives today with a mixture of all these leagues. Just have to do the one where you have to score with Serie A player and assist with a La Liga player in the same game. Don't know how i haven't completed that one yet but oh well!

Might just add a few german players on the bench to complete werner objective while i'm at it.

I’ve still got all mine too
  • BuZuS
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    garmak wrote: »
    Would be nice to at least grind through with our final squads. Instead we get this. I dont think I even have all of the leagues anymore. C'mon EA.
    What should the objectives be then? "Play 10 games?" How exciting...
  • Saiber_Summia
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Habermas wrote: »

In my oppinion the objectives should be harder, this takes a few games and your done.
    Would be nice in 21, to get some really tough objectives who not everybody can do, and then make the rewards really great too. Something for the real grinders

The harder they are, the more we will have relegators...
    This has ruined Rivals all year long, really a disaster for whoever is not willing to live 24/7 connected at the console.
    Should be a completely separate mode, in my opinion.

And at this point of the game, honestly a nonsense (reward will be reachable maybe one week, 10 days before 21)
  • Hugoku
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 12

:lol:

Those "real grinders"... I think you meant relegators.
  • Batman442
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone want to share what the actual objectives are?
  • Habermas
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hugoku wrote: »

:lol:

Those "real grinders"... I think you meant relegators.

Of course, EA should sort that little issue out, should'nt be a problem with all the great minds they got assembled there 👍
  • Pieman25
    17323 posts World Class
    edited September 12
    Batman442 wrote: »

I have them now, just repeats of earlier seasons. Bare with me to type it out lol.

Win a rivals match with 2 players from PL, Serie A, Bundesliga.

Assist 2 goals in SB with starting squad containing Eredivisie, liga nos, super lig, la liga, Ligue 1

Win 2 rivals with 1 player from serie a, Bundesliga, la liga, Ligue 1

Score with a Serie a player and assist using a la liga player in same match
  • mypetfrog
    2239 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 12
    Just checked the in the companion app... Can't see what the fuss is about, seems pretty straight forward. If you can be sensible with the team you only have to win 2 matches! The rest are assist or just play without a win.
  • garmak
    The cupboard is completely bare at this point. It's very much a chore.
  • mypetfrog
    2239 posts Fans' Favourite
    garmak wrote: »
    The cupboard is completely bare at this point. It's very much a chore.

Yeah true enough if you run with only 1 main team. Easy for me I guess as I have 3 main ones and have players available. Worth the grind though.... will be worth it to get that Bale card :)
  • Batman442
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    Pieman25 wrote: »

I have them now, just repeats of earlier seasons. Bare with me to type it out lol.

Assist 2 goals in SB with starting squad containing Eredivisie, liga nos, super lig, la liga, Ligue 1

Thanks, not too hard just akward, we are allowed 3 subs so I don't see why people think it's hard
  • Saiber_Summia
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Thanks, not too hard just akward, we are allowed 3 subs so I don't see why people think it's hard

I think it is not hard, it is just meaningless and a huge waste of time without adding any fun
  • aladdin
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    my teams a complete hybrid so these are very doable
  • Pieman25
    17323 posts World Class
    I did 2 and a half in 1 game, it's grand. 1 win with the 4 leagues and 2700 rivals points shouldn't take long and the SB is only professional difficulty.
  • JWNYsg
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s not so difficult. You can do all of them in two games.

Like you I had no fodder. Just bought one or two players to fill the gap
  • garmak
    Will give it a shot. Ground through a few squad battles to raise some cash. Club was empty of everything.
  • rikstar
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    I didn't enjoy these objectives one bit. I initially thought that i could get these done in 2 games as i could build one team on full chemistry that had all leagues needed and i started off with one win from one game. Then things got a little difficult for some reason. I think it was because i was trying to get one La Liga player (TOTY Messi, SH Vini) an assist whilst getting a Serie A player (SH Eriksen, Palacio) to score but just couldn't get these things to work as well as win the 2 games.

Eventually after trying numerous times i managed to get all objectives done but at what cost. Lost a lot of squad fitness cards to these objectives for little reward.

The funny thing is that after completing these objectives i went over to complete Werners sbc which i just needed to score 8 more goals with german forwards and to my bemusement, i got these 8 goals in just 2 games. Beat one guy and a guest 6-0 rage quit and in the second game i ended up losing 4-3 but still got the goals needed to complete him. This was way easier then any of the other objects that i had just done.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's horrible to play with players you don't use. For example now I need to win a game with Serie A players but in my main squads I don't have a single Serie A player.. So when I use them they perform awful for me because I am not used to them.

EA likes to push people to play what they want us to play.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    My question is, if I skipped this terrible objective, can I still reach max level?
  • BuZuS
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    gregsii wrote: »
    My question is, if I skipped this terrible objective, can I still reach max level?
    I didn't do the math, but the former seasons were constructed so that you could miss a complete week and still make max level. Keep doing the dailies and it should work out I guess.
  • spy
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 17
    Already posted this on another thread but quite enjoyed the objectives this week. It only took four rivals games (one because I lost and an extra for the score with serie A and assists with la liga player). Much better than weeks when they require scoring specific types of goal!
  • garmak
    Still can't be bothered to do these. At this stage maybe something that encourages people to play more, not less, would be good. It's just unappealing.