Will there be more special cards or promotions for the next 20 days?

Trobos_Locos
1480 posts Play-Off Hero
What do you think?

Affter Werner without special cards it feels pointless to play or open packs.

EA wants us to end the game taking a 1 month break?

Comments

• JPRM71
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    Nope, switch it off
  • Pieman25
    17322 posts World Class
    Think with the good cards leaving packs that this is us done.
  • spy
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    Possibly another player objective next Friday and a couple more SBCs but suspect that is it. With nothing in packs there is no point playing for rewards.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    The only players I cannot afford now and did nkt pack were TOTY Virgil, TOTY CR7 or at least TOTS gomez.

I guess i will just give up playing and take a break.
  • D0lvl
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    They couldn’t even extend the totw sbc. How can you even grind stuff yet alone the 94+ tots sbc or some of the squads in the icon sbc that require tots/totw. Most are completely drained of their club of fodders.

• Joe_the_chef22
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tried everything to get a varane ramos messi mbappe or yedder got everything but :( did get Vvd and allison toty and salad totssf but am a everton fan trolled by fifa !
  • JWNYsg
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite
    Switch it off. Commit resource to 21
  • Lackosweat
    7548 posts League Winner
    D0lvl wrote: »
    They couldn’t even extend the totw sbc. How can you even grind stuff yet alone the 94+ tots sbc or some of the squads in the icon sbc that require tots/totw. Most are completely drained of their club of fodders.

The new totw will be in pack on Wednesday I guess
  • Amdp9
    5179 posts Big Money Move
    Nope
  • Drachenfells
    1347 posts Professional
    They announced that that the Las totw Was The last totw for FIFA 20 ages ago if you get my meaning, we won't get any more as far as I know.
  • tzinc
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    it is the end why not just leave all the promo cards in packs this is easy to do requires no programming THIS IS THE BEST SOLUTION

also why not REPEAT sbcs requires no new programming just plop it back in wouldn't be that hard to do a little harder but still easy
  • Trobos_Locos
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    tzinc wrote: »
    it is the end why not just leave all the promo cards in packs this is easy to do requires no programming THIS IS THE BEST SOLUTION

also why not REPEAT sbcs requires no new programming just plop it back in wouldn't be that hard to do a little harder but still easy

I unlocked the 300 rivals wins and got an Ultimate Pack 1 day after the pre-season promotion expired (I was not in the mud of playing and I didn't pay attention to the expiration or the promo)

I guess I will have to open it and be happy with whatever I get... (I had the hope of something new as a last thing)
  • Drachenfells
    1347 posts Professional

They want you to stop playing 20 now and get excited for 21,they do this every year by killing the game off. They have kept it alive for a lot longer than normal to be honest, usually the game gets no more special cards after August, and this was the first year toty cards were available again, usually it's a one time thing.
  • tzinc
    PES stats tonight
  • An objective card or two until the season ends, but otherwise all systems go for 21 now.
  • tzinc
    well there are 23 days til end of season 9 in order for us to get to the final card they have to provide more big objectives for 3 more weeks
  • RexAnglo1066
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry, you want MORE promotions?
  • tzinc wrote: »

I unlocked the 300 rivals wins and got an Ultimate Pack 1 day after the pre-season promotion expired (I was not in the mud of playing and I didn't pay attention to the expiration or the promo)

I guess I will have to open it and be happy with whatever I get... (I had the hope of something new as a last thing)

little known fact...there's actually a hidden script in in the 300 Ultimate Pack...

.If you quicksell/discard your Golden Goat prior to opening the pack, the Fifa Gods will reward you by ensuring that you don't pull Andre Onana...*

..but let the Goat live and the Fifa Gods will be deeply offended....and then you'll see what happens :o

*warning- goat sacrifices may still result in a UCL Rare Andre Onana
  • Goodgod10
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Nope, switch it off

Or just run a team for fun for a couple of weeks rather than striving
  • Trobos_Locos
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 16

little known fact...there's actually a hidden script in in the 300 Ultimate Pack...

.If you quicksell/discard your Golden Goat prior to opening the pack, the Fifa Gods will reward you by ensuring that you don't pull Andre Onana...*

..but let the Goat live and the Fifa Gods will be deeply offended....and then you'll see what happens :o

Wow, bye bye TOTS KDB..

At this stage of the game Onana would not be that bad honestly.. Haha

Nice nickname by the way @iamnotamaniamcantona
  • tzinc wrote: »

Wow, bye bye TOTS KDB..

At this stage of the game Onana would not be that bad honestly.. Haha

Nice nickname by the way @iamnotamaniamcantona

;)

• BuZuS
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    They announced that that the Las totw Was The last totw for FIFA 20 ages ago if you get my meaning, we won't get any more as far as I know.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fnewfastuff.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F07%2FKfDK5WY.png&f=1&nofb=1
  • Drachenfells
    1347 posts Professional
    That's what you get for believing what ea say, they make you look stupid when you believe anything they say it's all lies and I should have known better, sorry all.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    BuZuS wrote: »

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fnewfastuff.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F07%2FKfDK5WY.png&f=1&nofb=1

Tyler is cool :smile: