🤩Werner objective 🤩

Comments

• Mmandras
    3523 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 12
    Did it with Sane and Kane cards. It was nice to try them out.

Too bad I don't thing I'll play enough games with it to enjoy it.
  • JFK147
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    D0lvl wrote: »
    It’s whatever is the position on their card at the start of the game.

Is that new then. Never used to work in objectives
  • JohnDoe
    12147 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 12
    JFK147 wrote: »
    It’s whatever is the position on their card at the start of the game.

Is that new then. Never used to work in objectives

It has always worked like that. Position on the card is what matters.
  • Boffa
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Happened twice now that finesse shot didn't register....
  • Hannayiom
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I changed Muller to CF and it registered his goals fine.

Finesse shots from Kane and De Bruyne (changed to CF) also registered fine each time.

Easiest objective to date.
  • Hannayiom
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just to also add, Werner is a beast, no idea why he feels better than the TOTSSF 97 card.
  • D0lvl
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    This Werner card is good. I was going to throw him into an icon sbc but I don’t have much coins to buy a tots/totw card so I can’t even complete one. Looks like he’ll be staying in my squad.
  • Gnomenclature
    6069 posts Big Money Move
    So I pick up nif havertz for the objective. He scores 5 goals in the first match, 3 goals in the second. I'm thinking, oh man, this is going great.... Oops, hes a cam lol - goals didnt count.

Slap a cam to cf on him and now hes useless. FML.
  • D0lvl
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    I wanted one final try on a PIM sbc. Had to sacrifice my tots ter stegen since I no longer have any tots or totw fodder. Sacrificed Tim Werner. Got a bergkamp for my troubles. :(
  • JWNYsg
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite
    McFandan wrote: »
    Won’t replace TOTS Werner or PM Kane in either of my teams. Probably do it anyway 🤣

Not completing it. Just wanted the XP for easier ones to get to Bale / Ziyech quicker
  • Amdp9
    5179 posts Big Money Move
    I wanted one final try on a PIM sbc. Had to sacrifice my tots ter stegen since I no longer have any tots or totw fodder. Sacrificed Tim Werner. Got a bergkamp for my troubles. :(

That’s my next plan after finishing him, throwing Kane and him in PIM SBC but I have been getting shafted on each time
  • rezyy
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Boffa wrote: »
    Happened twice now that finesse shot didn't register....

Needs to be LW RW LF RF ST or CF

LM or RM will will not work
  • limjitwe
    8318 posts League Winner
    The finesse and win is rather irritating. My Kane keeps hitting the post or if I do score. My opponent keeps equalising in the famous 88-90” min🙄🙄🙄
  • Amdp9
    limjitwe wrote: »
    The finesse and win is rather irritating. My Kane keeps hitting the post or if I do score. My opponent keeps equalising in the famous 88-90” min🙄🙄🙄
    Yeah true, I didn’t see that required a win as well. I haven’t started mine yet. Will do later
  • DaMMian
    1426 posts Professional
    edited September 13
    Perfect fit in my Chelsea team

CHELSEA-11.png
    LAWKA.png

CMON CHELSEA
  • JWNYsg
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite
    DaMMian wrote: »

CHELSEA-11.png
    LAWKA.png

CMON CHELSEA

Kepa should Start bro

• DaMMian
    1426 posts Professional
    I like Willy too much <3
  • erdhfdsjh
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JWNYsg wrote: »

CHELSEA-11.png
    LAWKA.png

CMON CHELSEA

Kepa should Start bro

But then you'll never be able to change gk again.
  • Mogga
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bloody exhausting this trying to force yourself to score in a certain way with certain players .

Think I've only dropped about 20 ranking pts but I've played far too many games and had far too many draws.

1 win left to get.
    3 german goals left to get although I haven't really been trying for these so far other than sticking reus on if am 2 or 3 up
  • Mintcake
    72 posts Park Captain
    Just noticed you get 2 weeks to do this rather than the usual 1 week. That's much better.
  • Amdp9

CHELSEA-11.png
    LAWKA.png

CMON CHELSEA

True legend fan ♥️, beautiful team
  • Amdp9
    edited September 14
    DC4386-E1-752-C-42-B8-8-DB3-CEF149-C18-CD3.png
    Done and dusted in two hours !
  • Trobos_Locos
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    I haven't play that much and I am just 2 finesse goals away from the last objective.

I will definitely use that Werner.
  • EekAlaska
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    That 4* skills makes me contemplate keeping him. Can't imagine he will be better than Kane or Greenwood though. His TOTS is a great card and fits my Bundes team. Will have to give him a go for a few games to see how he feels.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    That 4* skills makes me contemplate keeping him. Can't imagine he will be better than Kane or Greenwood though. His TOTS is a great card and fits my Bundes team. Will have to give him a go for a few games to see how he feels.

Wow, he score goals like nothing and he feels really agile.

I like him better compared to Kane 97 and to Vardy TOTS

The only way for me to use Vardy or Kane is if I need them to complete objectives but Werner made it to one of the teams I actually use.

I see many people loving 97 Kane, I guess we play different and have different needs since I did not see Kane doing even small runs.

Werner is more like a get in behind player and Kane is more like a target man player.
  • Amdp9
    EekAlaska wrote: »

Wow, he score goals like nothing and he feels really agile.

I like him better compared to Kane 97 and to Vardy TOTS

The only way for me to use Vardy or Kane is if I need them to complete objectives but Werner made it to one of the teams I actually use.

I see many people loving 97 Kane, I guess we play different and have different needs since I did not see Kane doing even small runs.

Werner is more like a get in behind player and Kane is more like a target man player.
    Indeed
  • tzinc
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    I always use these objectives for fodder after I try them out like Kane Greenwood etc ... but Werner is too good using him on one of my teams now.
  • PaulDr
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got him, but whether he will get a game is another matter
  • Mogga
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    tzinc wrote: »
    I always use these objectives for fodder after I try them out like Kane Greenwood etc ... but Werner is too good using him on one of my teams now.

Thought you never won a game 🤔
  • chicken_nuggetsFTW
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    This card is insane. Just get the ball to him near the box or at the top of it and he can dispose of any defender it seems, really fun card.