🤩Werner objective 🤩

Amdp9
5179 posts Big Money Move
Not bad grind

Comments

• McFandan
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Won’t replace TOTS Werner or PM Kane in either of my teams. Probably do it anyway 🤣
  • Boffa
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got the tots version but since it's impossible to pack high rated fodders this one might come in handy.
  • Drachenfells
    1347 posts Professional
    I just don't think I can be bothered anymore, totally burnt out of rivals now.
  • JPRM71
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 11
    I just don't think I can be bothered anymore, totally burnt out of rivals now.

Same, and won’t get to use Werner anyway, now’s the time for a 3 week break, and get to grips with the ‘21 demo soon.
  • keith210277
    1407 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'll do it so I can sell my tradeable version. Can fit this Werner in my Bundesliga team on 10 chem.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got and using 97 Werner in red. So glad I won't be doing this one.
  • MUFC_420
    2854 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 11
    McFandan wrote: »
    Won’t replace TOTS Werner or PM Kane in either of my teams. Probably do it anyway 🤣

He has a 4*WF upgrade and is basically the same card as TOTSSF Werner 🤣

I'm going to replace PM Kane with him to see how he does. Kane has been fantastic btw so if I feel Kane is better I will go back to him. But Werner looks better to me.
  • Amdp9
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

I'm going to replace PM Kane with him to see how he does. Kane has been fantastic btw so if I feel Kane is better I will go back to him. But Werner looks better to me.

I liked Kane card as well
  • JohnDoe
    12147 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 11

He already had a 4* WF, his SM were upgraded on this card.
  • Tekkerz
    3353 posts National Call-Up
    I scored with sane and won but it didn’t count.
  • Staxdoobie
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tekkerz wrote: »

Which Sane? Needs to be a Prem one, and he needs to be a forward.
  • MUFC_420
    Ok loved Kane but he was still just that little bit stiff on the turn but fantastic goalscorer. Played 2 games with Werner and scored 9 goals and 1 assist he is a level above Kane. I know it's early days but I've played enough games to know when a player is better than another.

But both are great options dont get that mistaken but Werner is just so much better. Kane goes missing at times whereas Werner is everywhere. .

Make your own minds up I'm sure plenty of people will have varied opinions.
  • MUFC_420
    JohnDoe wrote: »

He already had a 4* WF, his SM were upgraded on this card.

That's what I meant, my bad 🤣
  • Delboy13710
    8098 posts League Winner
    Ok loved Kane but he was still just that little bit stiff on the turn but fantastic goalscorer. Played 2 games with Werner and scored 9 goals and 1 assist he is a level above Kane. I know it's early days but I've played enough games to know when a player is better than another.

But both are great options dont get that mistaken but Werner is just so much better. Kane goes missing at times whereas Werner is everywhere. .

I love Kane no bias !!

Werner looks like nice Fodder 😁😁
  • MUFC_420
    edited September 11

I love Kane no bias !!

Werner looks like nice Fodder 😁😁

My review is completely unbiased Kane is nice fodder haha

Make a good bench player or started if you miss out on this Werner card. Remember I've no reason to big Werner up I'm just saying it as it is.
  • MUFC_420
    edited September 11
    Nah this isn't even funny. These are WL games btw I registered to test him and a couple of others out. He's scoring 4/5 goals every game. Had a couple of even high scoring games and couple of me going 6 or 7 up but them playing on. Werner was either scoring everything of involved somehow.

20200911-232135.jpg
  • LahmChops
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nah this isn't even funny. These are WL games btw I registered to test him and a couple of others out. He's scoring 4/5 goals every game. Had a couple of even high scoring games and couple of me going 6 or 7 up but them playing on. Werner was either scoring everything of involved somehow.

20200911-232135.jpg

You literally have a pic showing 14 in 4. That's not scoring 4/5 a game.
  • Tekkerz
    3353 posts National Call-Up
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    Tekkerz wrote: »

Which Sane? Needs to be a Prem one, and he needs to be a forward.

The 96 Bayern Munich one.
    I just bought Werner bpl for 60k there is only a few on the market.
    3 games 7 goals so far div 5, I only just bought the game last week,
    Jeez most of these teams I’m facing is just unbelievable.

• MUFC_420
    LahmChops wrote: »

20200911-232135.jpg

Sorry a little off. This is after 10 WL games.

20200912-021455.jpg
  • Gnomenclature
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    Freaking Germans... Of course I have non in my club lol... Did all the other objectives though.
  • Amdp9
    Freaking Germans... Of course I have non in my club lol... Did all the other objectives though.

Same here lol, it happened to me when Kane was out I had no England card then end up buying Owen to complete it
  • bezo85
    1111 posts Professional
    If you have any good German CAM’s just convert them to CF. Costs 4K but better than trying to use awful players or paying loads in tax. I’m currently using RTTF Goretzka at Striker 😀
  • Pieman25
    17323 posts World Class
    Did it with tots Werner and Kane because I'm an objective addict but unless a good SBC comes out soon then it was pointless.
  • EekAlaska
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite

Same but good SBC fodder
  • Habermas
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    EekAlaska wrote: »

Same but good SBC fodder

For what 🤔
  • MUFC_420 wrote: »
    LahmChops wrote: »

20200911-232135.jpg

Sorry a little off. This is after 10 WL games.

20200912-021455.jpg

Hes crazy good 7 goals in 2 fut champ games for me
  • JFK147
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finesse goals aren’t counting either. Joke of a game
  • JFK147
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    bezo85 wrote: »
    If you have any good German CAM’s just convert them to CF. Costs 4K but better than trying to use awful players or paying loads in tax. I’m currently using RTTF Goretzka at Striker 😀

I thought only their base position counted and that position changes don’t count
  • D0lvl
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    It’s whatever is the position on their card at the start of the game.
  • Mogga
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Make sure any RMs are converted to RWs as well