EASFC Catalogue Has Been Removed

Comments

• ManzGOTIT
    2556 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ah damn. Been there since fifa 12 and was a neat touch tbh. Gunna miss it can’t lie
  • flcinusa
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What am I going to spend my accumulated wealth in EASFC points on now, no classic kits? no extra boots?
  • Micola789
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will be a shame was a nice addition but to be honest boots wise they added to edit player rather than catalogue and classic kits they barely added
  • TeamExtreme17
    3257 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah they havent updated like they used too for 2 or 3 years so its not totally suprising..

But whats with removing features all the time? Creation Centre still baffles me..
  • As long as the actual content is available anyway and the only thing removed is the need to unlock it, then I'm not bothered by this.
  • Lonestarr033
    71 posts Park Captain
    edited September 13
    Yeah they havent updated like they used too for 2 or 3 years so its not totally suprising..

But whats with removing features all the time? Creation Centre still baffles me..

Pretty sure Creation Centre was not compatible when they went to XB1/PS4

Another thing i figure out was when they made the first version of FIFA for XB1/PS4 they clearly had to rush it and had to leave a number of features from XB360 & PS3 out, afterwards they decided they didn't care to readd them to future games.
  • Master110
    1064 posts Professional
    They removed it so they don't have to add winter balls etc