FUT 20 Objectives for FUT 21 Bonuses

Mc_chigby
1374 posts Professional
Couldn't see anyone discussing the above and just wondered how many other people have been completing the objectives, SBC's etc for the FUT 21 packs, players, chem cards etc?

So far I only missed out on the Anchor Chem and the 80+ Any Player Pick. Working towards the Kane objective atm to get he 80+ Attacker pick pack.

Do we think we will get anymore this Friday?

Comments

• bjornini
    5847 posts Big Money Move
    Didn't bother with the first batch of FUT 21 rewards, because they just weren't worth it (I mean, an anchor and engine chemstyle... seriously?)

Did complete the objectives for pack rewards like the 80+ packs and some coin boosts, because these could actually be usable at the start of the game.
  • 9dal39
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    tbf to ea I think its a great idea adding something like this as it gives you a reason to bother playing towards something!
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    9dal39 wrote: »
    tbf to ea I think its a great idea adding something like this as it gives you a reason to bother playing towards something!

Yep, even if its just an engine chem, the objectives are pretty easy plus just having fun with random players. Hoping we get a few more decent packs although fear the better the reward the more swet I will see online
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2020
    Have to say that I haven't bothered with the Kane objectives. Played three Rivals games yesterday night to lock in a pack or two for Thursday and I was surprised to see people still taking it so seriously. Nothing but pure sweat.

Went 4-2 ahead in the third match and the guy quit and decided to send me over four hundred Xbox party invites because...I don't know. They were coming in for the best part of two hours. An almost guaranteed to be 80-rated attacker in FIFA 21 isn't worth the hassle :smiley:

It's a nice idea and I did most of the others (and the SBC ones), though.
  • Radebe
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2020
    Mc_chigby wrote: »

Think I saw an EA tweet saying last week’s batch of rewards were going to be the final ones for Fifa 21 to be gained this FIFA. Hope they do bring out some more though as I have done them all so far.
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    edited September 2020
    Completed them all, at first they were crap and it was annoying getting messages saying I've earned somthing like a chem card for FUT21!!! But past week or 2 they have got better, think I've had 2 messages saying I've earned a 80+ player pack or pick can't remember and that's pretty decent if you can accumulate 5+ of these for day1 release of fut21 and get lucky with a 82+ rated player or somthing you can build your team around that player and straight away on a path to earning coin.
  • nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    GULAG wrote: »
    Completed them all, at first they were crap and it was annoying getting messages saying I've earned somthing like a chem card for FUT21!!! But past week or 2 they have got better, think I've had 2 messages saying I've earned a 80+ player pack or pick can't remember and that's pretty decent if you can accumulate 5+ of these for day1 release of fut21 and get lucky with a 82+ rated player or somthing you can build your team around that player and straight away on a path to earning coin.

the rewards will be credited 23rd october...
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    GULAG wrote: »

the rewards will be credited 23rd october...

Check online again. They must be redeemed by 23rd November when logging into FUT 21 on the console
  • 9dal39
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    but they will be given out no later than the 23rd of october still doesn't mean day 1
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    9dal39 wrote: »
    but they will be given out no later than the 23rd of october still doesn't mean day 1

For sure, but rather be optimistic and wrong than pessimist and right
  • Mike
    10550 posts Has That Special Something
    Couldn't see anyone discussing the above and just wondered how many other people have been completing the objectives, SBC's etc for the FUT 21 packs, players, chem cards etc?

So far I only missed out on the Anchor Chem and the 80+ Any Player Pick. Working towards the Kane objective atm to get he 80+ Attacker pick pack.

How do you get the 80+ attacker pick from the Kane obj?
  • bjornini
    5847 posts Big Money Move
    Mike wrote: »

How do you get the 80+ attacker pick from the Kane obj?

By completing the Kane objective as a whole
  • Andyh60
    2945 posts Fans' Favourite
    only reason to play fut 20 to be honest
  • Mike
    10550 posts Has That Special Something
    Is there any more of these challenges or are they all gone?
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    All gone it seems. Shame as feel they could have atleast given one more week. Probably creative team got yanked to FUT 21 work now
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    can't wait for those coin boosts