How’s your weekend league going?

GoonerDude81
1010 posts Professional
I’m done. Finished on 17-12. More of a slog than I thought it’d be, considering I was 13-5 at one point 😂

Oh WL, you are so repetitive!

Comments

• JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    I’m done. Finished on 17-12. More of a slog than I thought it’d be, considering I was 13-5 at one point 😂

GGs, I’m stuck in the mud at 7-6, I can’t see me playing much more, it’s just disgusting to play
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    JPRM71 wrote: »

GGs, I’m stuck in the mud at 7-6, I can’t see me playing much more, it’s just disgusting to play

It really is this week. Probably the worst in a while. I had to turn on all the boosts like team press and get in box and go all out attack 424 to get my players going.
  • FrankFrank
    8007 posts League Winner
    14-1 :)
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    FrankFrank wrote: »

You must use skills, right?
  • Pnub
    1079 posts Professional
    2-0 at the moment should be 3 but got no loss glitched in extra time.
    The game is so full of lag that its a struggle to be bothered to play and if it wasn't for wanting to actually pack a TOTY player I would just skip it. Oh well 12 more wins for gold 3 and thats it.
  • FrankFrank
    8007 posts League Winner

Yes
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional

Yes

I suppose I’d finish a lot higher if I could be bothered, but I just can’t 😂 never use any skills
  • Delboy13710
    9737 posts League Winner
    12-0 atm shame wont be able to finish my games
  • Dramacydal
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I quit after 4 games. It was the first WL in 3 weeks and it felt more like i had to do it rather then i wanted to. So i said f-it. Can't take this gameplay anymore. Gonna be done till 21. Still got TLOU 2 and even Horizon Zero dawn + expansion to finish up
  • BadSeedsFC
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played 4 on Friday. Won 2 and lost 2. Then I started playing The Outer Worlds and got stuck in that Sci Fi beauty. Not sure if I should play a couple of additional matches tonight. Who knows! 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • JPRM71
    Funny how it’s mostly German and Dutch players left playing, I wonder why?
  • Habermas
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    20-10, my first ever gold 1 finish in any Fifa :) . Really enjoyed it, the team just clicked and felt very alive. Pressure on heavy touch and long ball. 4 width 1 depth (I know, sorry) but I felt really solid at the back FINALLY, like I could compete even against people better than me
  • FrankFrank
    8007 posts League Winner
    @Habermas Congrats :)
  • yosef167
    2816 posts Fans' Favourite
    Habermas wrote: »
    20-10, my first ever gold 1 finish in any Fifa :) . Really enjoyed it, the team just clicked and felt very alive. Pressure on heavy touch and long ball. 4 width 1 depth (I know, sorry) but I felt really solid at the back FINALLY, like I could compete even against people better than me

keep it up for Fifa 21.
    it will be harder to break into Elite but G1 is also good
  • Habermas
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    yosef167 wrote: »
    Habermas wrote: »

keep it up for Fifa 21.
    it will be harder to break into Elite but G1 is also good

Thanks, well done for a guy nearing 44 years 👴😄
  • Gainzy
    1440 posts Play-Off Hero
    Currently 7-3 from Friday debating whether to bother. My rewards this year have sucked.
  • Legegg
    1137 posts Professional
    Always finish with 17 wins and high blood pressure.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10717 posts Has That Special Something
    16-4 atm, gonna play one more game for G2
  • JPRM71
    Stopped at 11-10, just hateful to play
  • FutIsTotalGarbage
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2020
    Post edited by FutIsTotalGarbage on
  • Pnub
    1079 posts Professional
    5-3
    The fun and games are starting now.
    A 92+ minute equalizer and then a 123+ minute winner which was blocked by my defender only to fall to an unmarked player. And then my personal favourite a free kick ball hits the post slowly dribbles to and stops on the line TOTS Alison falls over then eventually gets up in a crouch watches the ball on the line for a minute before falling over near the ball allowing the other player to come in run around him collect the ball pass it back for a tap in.
    Thank god this is the last WL league I'm playing for the year
  • GK93
    891 posts Professional
    14-0 for the first time ever but with 0 desire to play on, even scoring goals and winning can be unenjoyable because somewhere in it has been some nonsense, whether for or against you
  • Amargaladaster26
    10717 posts Has That Special Something
    17-4 and I am finished.
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    Worst ever. From FUT 17 I've never finished lower than 13 wins which was once and never below gold. I had 8 games this weekend where the screen just frooze showing the loading screen of my opponents team resulting in me getting a loss. Then after that I was getting matched against people far better than me..finish 10-20. Done with WL for this year.
  • McFandan
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2020
    14-11 and done. Not worth the grind to 17 as everyone seems to be watching celebrations and replays and pausing for the full duration tonight.

Played (and lost) too many games steaming drunk last night.

Actually had a few good fun games this afternoon but it’s went downhill tonight
  • Pnub
    1079 posts Professional
    Loan cards and more loan cards the past month has been full of them
    If EA are going to allow them in WL then they might as well allow training cards as well
  • SlickDaddy
    342 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can’t finish it games being d/c everytime under review
  • Gainzy
    1440 posts Play-Off Hero
    15-9. CBA to play against the sweatlords for the extra 2 wins.
  • Amdp9
    6715 posts Big Money Move
    Pathetic EA’s servers
  • Amdp9
    6715 posts Big Money Move
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Stopped at 11-10, just hateful to play

I hear you man, it will never improve when servers are like that