5881 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Let me test:

Ehmm I didn't swear :*
  • Low Ki
    11015 posts Has That Special Something
    Let me test:

(I removed it)

Well this is hilarious. I can see the word in my quote but not displayed on the forums. Better edit that out in case Marleigh becomes active again :P
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    So people weren't calling me a star all those times? :'(

• Orange Prince
    edited April 2015
    bear wrote: »
    So people weren't calling me a star all those times? :'(

anigif_enhanced-2378-1420299370-10.gif
    Post edited by Orange Prince on
  • Low Ki
    Was flicking through the preowned section at EB/Gamestop and came across this:
    JJBAASB.jpg

So I decided to look up the game footage on Youtube to see it's shockingly decent:

It's also currently on special in the PSN store until 16th April ($16 AUD from $39.95):
    Special offer price valid from 25-03-2015 to 12am GMT 16-04-2015 (Was: £19.99 / €29.99 / AU $39.95 / BGN 59.90 / CZK 849.00 / DKK 239.00 / HUF 9990.00 / NZ $59.95 / NOK 269.00 / PLN 119.00 / SEK 289.00 / USD $29.99 / ZAR 429.00 / HRK 199.00 / INR 1899.00 / TRY 79.00 / ILS 169.00)
  • The Neilesh
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ahahaha someone remembers me :D
  • Kaede
    4907 posts National Call-Up
    I remember everyone from the old forums. ^^
  • Kaede
    Almost done Ping Pong. You're missing out, Mike.
  • bear
    So it would seem, but it's fugly looking and I'd rather not watch something i'll dislike.
  • Kaede
    It's strangely good looking actually.
  • bear
    I don't see it
  • Kaede
    Just finished it. You have missed out. It's not just a great sports anime, but the narrative about the characters and how they develop is beautifully done.
  • Blarix
    20802 posts Club Captain
    Do you guys know Slam dunk ?

If you love Kuroko ( I do too) than you will absolutely love this manga Slam Dunk. The manga shines way above Kuroko and it makes me giggle like a girl every time I hear rumours of anime being released.

001.jpg?imgmax=3000
  • Orange Prince
    Blarix wrote: »

If you love Kuroko ( I do too) than you will absolutely love this manga Slam Dunk. The manga shines way above Kuroko and it makes me giggle like a girl every time I hear rumours of anime being released.

001.jpg?imgmax=3000

Heard about it, haven't read it though.
  • Jatz
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    Kaede wrote: »
    Just finished it. You have missed out. It's not just a great sports anime, but the narrative about the characters and how they develop is beautifully done.

Kaede "Thank you for recommending this, Jatz! You have such fine taste."
    Blarix wrote: »

Yes I do. The scene with Mitsui in episode 27 is incredible.
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Was flicking through the preowned section at EB/Gamestop and came across this:

So I decided to look up the game footage on Youtube to see it's shockingly decent:

It's fun, if you're a JoJo fan. But, honestly, it's a pretty average fighting game.
  • Kaede
    New seasonals are up now. Oregairu to be subbed soon.

Nisekois happened. A good day.
  • LAKiM
    1209 posts Professional
    Jatz wrote: »
    Yes I do. The scene with Mitsui in episode 27 is incredible.

I'm just assuming that's code for "it's weird and sexual"

• bear
    Jatz wrote: »

Kaede "Thank you for recommending this, Jatz! You have such fine taste."
    And your taste in visuals is blah!

• Kaede
    It is actually really well animated. The art is just fine as it is.
  • bear
    Looking at gifs it's got dynamic camera angles, but the lines are rough as hell and the colors/shadows are awful. I'd sooner watch a slide show of glasslip stills with dialogue.
  • Kaede
    Looking at gifs it's got dynamic camera angles, but the lines are rough as hell and the colors/shadows are awful. I'd sooner watch a slide show of glasslip stills with dialogue.
    Welp. It is really good. I definitely didn't have good feelings going into it, taking it at face value, but anyways.
  • Low Ki
    edited April 2015
    Just replaced MAL Updater with Taiga:
    http://taiga.erengy.com/

Interface seems a lot more clean. Also the anime loli popping up at random to tell me messages and the sound effects were kinda awkward :lol:

And it color codes stuff in my "plan to watch" as an alert that they're about to air. Makes keeping track of release dates a lot easier.
  • Kaede
    My friend told me to install Taiga, but I stream most of the time. I know downloaded quality is better, but I watch too many shows to bother.
  • Low Ki
    My friend told me to install Taiga, but I stream most of the time. I know downloaded quality is better, but I watch too many shows to bother.

Well I like it's simplicity. All you do is click arrows as you watch them, auto-update is a luxury for downloaders...but it's still a lot easier to manage it through a program:
    qW1zKE7.jpg

For downloaders it even syncs with my torrent client to give me a list of shows for DL when they're out.
  • bear
    Is the difference in quality that great to warrant downloading? I feel like streaming is so much more convenient.
  • Low Ki
    Is the difference in quality that great to warrant downloading? I feel like streaming is so much more convenient.

Yes. Also great to be able to dump them on my iphone, USB or anthing for watching on the move.
  • Kaede
    It is noticeably better and I do download some shows. I have Ping Pong, Little Busters, Katanagatari, Kara no Kyoukai, and Nana all downloaded right now. Of course, if you go on like the highest settings on some sites (1080p) then it is closer, but it is still not as good. @Kieran can back me up on this. I got him to download several shows lately and he can't appreciate streaming on sites like animefreak anymore.
  • f4a
    1927 posts Play-Off Hero
    Started Durarara... seems a bit slow paced so far? Guessing it gets better though
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    f4a wrote: »
    Started Durarara... seems a bit slow paced so far? Guessing it gets better though

Yesss
  • Low Ki
    f4a wrote: »

Yep. Season 2 is a lot more fast paced though....has a lot more in common with Baccano and it's more obvious the same guy wrote both.