►►► Serie A Lounge 2020-21 ◄◄◄

Alemas_2012
18770 posts World Class
edited September 28
TP3hXfu.png
Welcome to the Serie A Lounge, the place to be to discuss anything related to Serie A or the Italian national team! Talk to other FUT players about your team, existing and potential in-forms, get help and suggestions on how to improve your game, and discuss about league, cup, European fixtures, and transfers involving Serie A teams.

jwKepCm.png
Fixtures and results.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lounge Prediction League by AlexSolm
Rules:
  • 3 games will be revealed every week, usually 3-4 days before kick-off.
  • The games are picked in terms of how interesting they are, or at random if there are many interesting games.
  • People comment their prediction in the comments. The prediction must be clear, NOT EDITED, and they must tag @AlexSolm.
  • 4 points for predicting who won/draw AND the goal difference (e.g. 5-4 and 1-0 both have a goal difference of 1).
  • 2 points for predicting only who won/draw.
  • -1 points for an incorrect prediction.
Leaderboard
After Matchday 2:
1. @Scu11duggery - 15 pts
2. @theduckisstillperfect21 - 8
3. @AlexSolm - 5 pts
4. @1690_Ulster_FC - 3 pts
5. @LoboNobo - 3pts
Post edited by Alemas_2012 on

Comments

• Alemas_2012
    18770 posts World Class
    edited September 17
    League Top 6 + Relegation Zone + Worst Disciplined Team Predictions
    AlexSolm
    1. Juventus
    2. Inter
    3. Napoli
    4. Atalanta
    5. Lazio
    6. Milan
    18. Benevento
    19. Spezia
    20. Crotone

Worst Disciplined Team:
    Torino

Scu11duggery
    1. Juventus
    2. Inter
    3. Napoli
    4. Milan
    5. Lazio
    6. Atalanta
    18. Genoa
    19. Crotone
    20. Spezia

Worst Disciplined Team:
    Benevento
  • Alemas_2012
    18770 posts World Class
    edited September 17
    Top Scorers + Most Assists Predictions
    AlexSolm
    Top Scorers:
    1. Lukaku
    2. Ronaldo
    3. Immobile

Most Assists:
    1. Luis Alberto
    2. Papu Gomez
    3. Hakimi

Scu11duggery
    Top Scorers:
    1. Ronaldo
    2. Immobile
    3. Lukaku

Most Assists:
    1. Alberto
    2. Gomez
    3. Kulusevski
  • Alemas_2012
    18770 posts World Class
    edited September 3
    Juventus2.jpg
  • HBK1925
    1921 posts Fans' Favourite
    Heres to another season. Woo.
  • LoboNobo
    6480 posts Big Money Move
    So what do you guys think about Italy vs Spain? Candreva will be out
  • Alemas_2012
    18770 posts World Class
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    So what do you guys think about Italy vs Spain? Candreva will be out

I love how this meme still goes on, four years later. :joy:
  • Nem
    6615 posts Big Money Move
    Page 1 appreciation post

baggio-juventus.jpg
  • AlexSolm
    8856 posts League Winner
    Bring on the new season! Hopefully with fans in the stands soon enough (but not too soon).
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3726 posts National Call-Up
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Bring on the new season! Hopefully with fans in the stands soon enough (but not too soon).

Matchday 3 they can possibly return in some sort of numbers, I think I seen something about the other day.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    New season.. Forza Milan and the return of the sleeping giant to the champions league in 2021/2022.
  • Pughy30
    27737 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 3
    Thought Juve were clearing out all the boomers i don't get why they go and bring Suarez in now he seems like the opposite of what they need
  • Tornado31619
    22464 posts Club Captain
    First page post.
  • Alemas_2012
    18770 posts World Class
    I'm beginning to think Juve brought in Pirlo and Tudor to hammer some sense into the old guard, i.e. Bonucci, Chiellini, and Buffon.
    Pirlo reiterated his commitment for the team to win back possession quickly, stating that in the last CL the teams that went into the final were the ones that tried to get the ball back as quickly as possible.
    Rabiot said that many things have changed from Sarri, starting with Pirlo having been an important player at Juve. Not only that, his staff is composed of former players, and that he's closer to what Juventus represents and what Juve is searching for.
    Pirlo said he specifically wanted to bring in as an assistant coach someone who had played at Juve for a long time (therefore having a degree of "Juveness"), used to play as a defender, and is already an experienced coach. Tudor ticked all those boxes.
    It's been long rumoured that Sarri lost the dressing room. What if the old guard did not approve of his methods and style, and therefore essentially sabotaged him, thinking that Juve is better represented by playing defensive? Let's not forget that for a short while, we WERE playing Sarriball, but everything collapsed around December.
    What Pirlo aims to achieve is broadly similar to what Sarri wanted, just with more flexibility on the formation. What if Juve brought both him and Tudor in, both former Juventus players, to make the old guard realise that it's perfectly acceptable to play in a more attacking-minded way, and to flush out any notion that conservative football is the way to go in the CL?
    Extremely wild speculation, I know... but it kind of makes sense.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    Berlusconi's in hospital with early stage pneumonia with a positive diagnosis of Covid-19.
    They're saying he's not to bad, although at 84, I wouldn't fancy taking the chance.
  • Alemas_2012
    18770 posts World Class
    Berlusconi's in hospital with early stage pneumonia with a positive diagnosis of Covid-19.
    They're saying he's not to bad, although at 84, I wouldn't fancy taking the chance.

Wasn't he asymptomatic?
  • 1690_Ulster_FC

Wasn't he asymptomatic?

I'd only heard about it today.

His Wife and two kids are positive after a holiday to Sardinia. He tested positive last Wednesday.
    It seems it's a pre cautionary admittance to hospital but he's been moved to an isolation ward after overnight tests.

According to the BBC News website anyway
  • Yo Milan are getting Jovic too? I can no longer ignore Milan if they manage to get him.
  • Pietu
    7251 posts Big Money Move
    Yo Milan are getting Jovic too? I can no longer ignore Milan if they manage to get him.

Paolo is at the wheel
  • Alemas_2012
    18770 posts World Class
    We've shipped Perin on loan to Genoa again. :D
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    Yo Milan are getting Jovic too? I can no longer ignore Milan if they manage to get him.

I said it on Thursday. He'd probably hit the ground running already knowing how Rebic plays.

A nice cheap loan to get us towards Champs League.

Bakayoko is pretty close to being sorted, 3m loan this season and 30m in total.

Then onto finding cover for LB, CB and a starting RB.
  • Alemas_2012
    18770 posts World Class
    edited September 5
    And now we've shipped Romero to Atalanta, again on loan, this time for two years.
    Leaving us with Bonucci, Chiellini, and Rugani for the start of the season.
    God help us.
    Meanwhile, it seems Khedira is refusing to have his contract terminated. Pretty shameless from him.
  • AlexSolm
    8856 posts League Winner
    And now we've shipped Romero to Atalanta, again on loan, this time for two years.
    God help us.
    Meanwhile, it seems Khedira is refusing to have his contract terminated. Pretty shameless from him.

What happened to Demiral?

Not surprised about Khedira (and Higuain), players don’t tend to leave money on the table, you probably have to pay them the difference between what they’re owed and what they can get at another club AKA mutual termination.
  • Alemas_2012
    18770 posts World Class
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    God help us.

What happened to Demiral?

Not surprised about Khedira (and Higuain), players don’t tend to leave money on the table, you probably have to pay them the difference between what they’re owed and what they can get at another club AKA mutual termination.

...I honestly totally forgot about him, shame on me. :joy:
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    Is Demiral still injured?
  • Alemas_2012
    18770 posts World Class
    edited September 5
    Is Demiral still injured?

Nah, he even played for the national team two days ago. :joy:
    Had a real brain fart...
  • Alemas_2012
    18770 posts World Class
    edited September 5
    Oh c'mon now, we are going to pay Suarez 10 million a year on a three-year deal?!
    Have we learned nothing from giving ridiculous salaries and contracts to over-30s?
  • Big Matty T
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    New season.. Forza Milan and the return of the sleeping giant to the champions league in 2021/2022.

I am here for this
  • 1690_Ulster_FC

I am here for this

Just watched the friendly against Monza.

Duarte is useless.

Colombo's left boot is like a laser beam.. really excited to see him play more up front.

Paqueta, I have no faith in what so ever.

Nice to see Maldini score his first goal.